ticket bought - now just need to sort flights and accomodation!

:thumb_yello: I know i repeat myself, but i am so looking forward to meet all of you...this gig already feels so special for me :wub2:

Hello Fringe Freaks.....just caught up on the thread and want to post so that I know where to start aagin............don't want to miss anything vital, like Sheena's cunning plans :wink2:

:lmfao:!!! Please start again HERE!!! :biggrin2:

By the way, lovelies: Have we already considered making a banner for this gig? :biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:thumb_yello: I know i repeat myself, but i am so looking forward to meet all of you...this gig already feels so special for me :wub2:

it feels special for me too:wub2: i felt so bad having to miss the eden show and now this is a way to make up for it. cant wait til august 23:biggrin2:

now that i have more free time i have to fianlly catch up with this thread. 80 pages:aah:

it feels special for me too:wub2: i felt so bad having to miss the eden show and now this is a way to make up for it. cant wait til august 23:biggrin2:

now that i have more free time i have to fianlly catch up with this thread. 80 pages:aah:

I can't wait either....I also have the feeling it's going to be mega-special....So looking forward to it... hmmm.

30 confirmed freaky T shirts ALREADY :shocked:

Added the PM's you all sent .. should be all upto date , if you want to change or add ... PM me:thumb_yello:

ok so im down as 69 but way does it look like my name is scq ? is my last name know queen or maybe what you all think of me ...... queer :biggrin2:

Hey, if Mika says 'put some frilly pants on and shake your booty' you put some frilly pants on and shake your booty.

Unless you're a boy. In which case you put on some black parachute pants and get your hair all caught up in the toy boy doll, but WHATEVER. :aah:

What?!:shocked:

can someone explain a bit more about those t-shirts, like when's the deadline to confirm and stuf, i've still 60 pages to catch up and don't want to be too late :teehee:

Jazzy hasn't finished designing them yet, but when she has, she'll post it on here so everyone can go off and get theirs printed:thumb_yello:

What?!:shocked:

Ha ha, that's if you are picked to carry the giant ToyBoy doll. You have to wear black, and as it's like a huge rag doll, it's quite floppy, and you can end up getting messed up by it:naughty:

Ha ha, that's if you are picked to carry the giant ToyBoy doll. You have to wear black, and as it's like a huge rag doll, it's quite floppy, and you can end up getting messed up by it:naughty:

Heheh I'm like a dwarf:teehee:

can someone explain a bit more about those t-shirts, like when's the deadline to confirm and stuf, i've still 60 pages to catch up and don't want to be too late :teehee:

Nothing fancy , Jazzy designs them .. you get your name and a number on the back! .. very hen party ish :biggrin2:

Mika loves them and it got some interest off people at Eden too! so we decided to keep it going!

Its open to everyone and is a little bit of fun in this mad world

Jazzy was working on some designs involving tartan and the like.

You have time yet .. cost for the last ones was a tenner (approx

Jazzy hasn't finished designing them yet, but when she has, she'll post it on here so everyone can go off and get theirs printed:thumb_yello:

My main concern was that it wouldn't lose it's pants. Because they put the pressure on me:mf_rosetinted: "MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T LOSE HIS PANTS!"

:naughty:

My main concern was that it wouldn't lose it's pants. Because they put the pressure on me:mf_rosetinted: "MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T LOSE HIS PANTS!"

:naughty:

What does that have to do with the t shirts?:blink:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

By the way, lovelies: Have we already considered making a banner for this gig? :biggrin2:

Yes, I think Eloise was thinking of it.

I didn't realise you were coming Louiza...................will be lovely to see you :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think Eloise was thinking of it.

I didn't realise you were coming Louiza...................will be lovely o see you :thumb_yello:

Yes, I was thinking that if someone brought a big piece of paper, and we all drew on it and made a banner altogether before the gig, and gave it to mika afterwards!

ticket bought - now just need to sort flights and accomodation!

I am really glad that you are coming Sharon...we didn't get much chance to talk at Eden. Hopefully we will this time :biggrin2:

Archived