• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it feels special for me too:wub2: i felt so bad having to miss the eden show and now this is a way to make up for it. cant wait til august 23:biggrin2:

now that i have more free time i have to fianlly catch up with this thread. 80 pages:aah:

So what do you think, you and me, 2 pronged attack, about you know what:wink2:

Yeah....................go for it.....even if it's just so that he can wrap them round your F*****g neck :roftl:

Please do ... I'd like to see him stangle you too ... well ... not really ... strangle ... :teehee:

What does that have to do with the t shirts?:blink:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Nothing...I just like to jump in mid conversation without having a clue what it is you're talking about and then pretend I know:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

My lovely kind lovely boss :mf_rosetinted: gave me the time off:wub2:

So .... I may come either the Sat or Sun .... and go back Tuesday .. early

So we should all do a Sunday night meet!:thumb_yello:

Brilliant! Thatis great news. I can't do Sunday night but I hope you all have a god one :thumb_yello:

You are welcome!

Where are you guys staying? accomidation? and when are you arriving in edinburgh?

Not staying :no: I will be there from about 2 on Monday I hope. Where are you staying?

Brilliant! Thatis great news. I can't do Sunday night but I hope you all have a god one :thumb_yello:

Not staying :no: I will be there from about 2 on Monday I hope. Where are you staying?

Oh right. I am going to edinburgh on saturday by train, and then reservations at a cottage, and then go round edinburgh on saturday and try and find mika on the streets, lol, and then gig on monday and we leave to go back home on tuesday!

Yeah....................go for it.....even if it's just so that he can wrap them round your F*****g neck :roftl:

Please do ... I'd like to see him stangle you too ... well ... not really ... strangle ... :teehee:

So, you would like to see Mika incur physical pain on me then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I can't do Sunday night either ... I'll be in a coach on my way up to Scotland after seeing some curly haired guy at V :wub2:

He is a bit demanding of ones time isn't he :shocked:

OK Kath .. may head into Bathgate on the Saturday anyways to see some peeps

Citing

Citing indeed :biggrin2:

Oh right. I am going to edinburgh on saturday by train, and then reservations at a cottage, and then go round edinburgh on saturday and try and find mika on the streets, lol, and then gig on monday and we leave to go back home on tuesday!

Mika will be at V :naughty:

Sounds like a great weekend.:biggrin2:

:biggrin2:

My lovely kind lovely boss :mf_rosetinted: gave me the time off:wub2:

So .... I may come either the Sat or Sun .... and go back Tuesday .. early

So we should all do a Sunday night meet!:thumb_yello:

Can I have a shower first?:naughty:

I'll be a bit minging after 2 nights in a tent, and a 4 hour drive:roftl:

So, you would like to see Mika incur physical pain on me then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Standing next to you in Dublin when he uttered that eloquent sentence I just thought it would be good to see it through to it's conclusion :roftl:

Archived