Saw these ones earlier but only 14cms i think they are a bit small. The other ones i posted the link for are 12".

Might be a good idea to check with the venue, about the sizes.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah these look fab. Shoni and me are going to order these ones but do you all think we should get the wee sticks to go with them to wave about for a wee bit before throwing the balloons? Let me know so i can get cheaper p&p.:thumb_yello:

Might be a good idea to check with the venue, about the sizes.

dont check anything just stuff them in yer pockets woman .... they cant do anything if we all have them !

Ah these look fab. Shoni and me are going to order these ones but do you all think we should get the wee sticks to go with them to wave about for a wee bit before throwing the balloons? Let me know so i can get cheaper p&p.:thumb_yello:

nah i widnae bother with the sticks ....... they could cause a accident when your trying to hide em *ouch*

Yes, I was wondering where you could get the sticks from.

They would be great to use.:thumb_yello:

dont check anything just stuff them in yer pockets woman .... they cant do anything if we all have them !

And this is why I love you:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Saw these ones earlier but only 14cms i think they are a bit small. The other ones i posted the link for are 12".

depending on how much your planning on buying it could be a good idea to pm the person and see if they will give you a discount if you buy more .

And this is why I love you:naughty::naughty::naughty:

christ and here was me thinking i would need to bring along a baseball bat after last nights antics :bash::yikes: ooops i need to peeeeee !

Yes, I was wondering where you could get the sticks from.

They would be great to use.:thumb_yello:

was going to order white heart balloons but can only be inflated with hand pump! so will keep checking and buy when i find correct ones:wink2:

Night night everyone see you all tomorrow. x:biggrin2:

awww i just made up a piece n chips while you blethered .... im that sterving i could eat a scabby dug !

:biggrin2:Well thats me for tonight, will catch up with you all tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

only joking .... night lassies !

:biggrin2:Well thats me for tonight, will catch up with you all tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

Night ladies, see you tomorrow:wink2:

White ballons for Happy Ending sounds brilliant!!! Really happy we have a plan now:biggrin2:

It should work ... people will be ok with blowing up a balloon,we need to give them so basic instructions too and WHY we want to do it.

The fanclub can maybe do a couple to take the lead

If it comes off .... a thousand white balloons flowing all over .. would look awesome:wub2:

Excited!

My only issue is thus .......

The whole crowd blowing up balloons for Happy Ending would look false ... and kinda spoil the whole thing...so maybe they can be pre blew up .. then would the crowd actually hold onto them and not throw around (drunk scottish crowds dont obey ...:naughty:)

I think the first song would be better ... they can be blew up before he comes on then boom up they go ... although its no Happy Ending

Just throwing it out there

My only issue is thus .......

The whole crowd blowing up balloons for Happy Ending would look false ... and kinda spoil the whole thing...so maybe they can be pre blew up .. then would the crowd actually hold onto them and not throw around (drunk scottish crowds dont obey ...:naughty:)

I think the first song would be better ... they can be blew up before he comes on then boom up they go ... although its no Happy Ending

Just throwing it out there

I agree actually ... it'll lose some of it's effect if we're all standing there huffing and puffing ... it needs to be instantanous ... if you get what I mean ... first song would be good ... though it would be nice to do something else later on as well ... maybe the cup glitter thing would be a good idea too ... that's small and compact :biggrin2:

I agree actually ... it'll lose some of it's effect if we're all standing there huffing and puffing ... it needs to be instantanous ... if you get what I mean ... first song would be good ... though it would be nice to do something else later on as well ... maybe the cup glitter thing would be a good idea too ... that's small and compact :biggrin2:

Yeh .. maybe thats the way to do it .. I dont think we can go too many songs in and it will work .. , first song Relax and boom off they go , not even sure they need to be heart shaped.

I DO like the happy ending thing .. but logistically .. might be an issue.

I dont see why we cant do a couple of things

Yeh .. maybe thats the way to do it .. I dont think we can go too many songs in and it will work .. , first song Relax and boom off they go , not even sure they need to be heart shaped.

I DO like the happy ending thing .. but logistically .. might be an issue.

I dont see why we cant do a couple of things

thinking about cost and the fact i cant find white heart balloon you can blow up by mouth you could just go for plain white balloons & yeah the glitter filled cups could be good :thumb_yello: for happy ending how about small torches but not for the whole crowd unless someone here is mega rich :mf_rosetinted:

Archived