• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOh just had a look on the visaprint site, and the t shirts now only cost £3.24! Cheap or what?!?

Just checked vistaprint website if you go to "All free offers" they are doing free t-shirts ! It will cost a bit more for printing on the back but its still mega cheap, check it out. :thumb_yello:

Just checked vistaprint website if you go to "All free offers" they are doing free t-shirts ! It will cost a bit more for printing on the back but its still mega cheap, check it out. :thumb_yello:

I cant find the all free offers bit. :(

I think the ballloon thing for lollipop would be ace! easy , cheap ... we can each blow up one .. throw it and voila! 1500 balloons! all bouncy and happy :biggrin2:

I'm still up for this idea! :thumb_yello:

Guess:mf_rosetinted:

You are priceless! :mf_rosetinted:

I think the ballloon thing for lollipop would be ace! easy , cheap ... we can each blow up one .. throw it and voila! 1500 balloons! all bouncy and happy :biggrin2:

and easy to carry for us who will fly :thumb_yello:

Ingie I'm curious because I only read the thread up to the early idea stage...but why is the planning going off line now? To keep it a secret (from Mika?)? or is it easier to organize that way?

I only just read this post while catching up on all the madness:naughty:

Yeah it is to keep it a secret from him, even though chances of him reading it are -0,0000000001 but you never know. It's not really easier to organise as it's harder to get everyone together, but anyone who pms me their email will be kept updated on the progress or informed on the gig day itself.:thumb_yello:

and easy to carry for us who will fly :thumb_yello:

Yeh for massive effect that could be in .. and help with lollipop too!

Easy .. every one blows one up .. throw it .. easy :biggrin2:

I would imagine many would take part and it could look fabby!!!

Venues get iffy with helium balloons but basic ones will be fine:thumb_yello:

Yeh for massive effect that could be in .. and help with lollipop too!

Easy .. every one blows one up .. throw it .. easy :biggrin2:

I would imagine many would take part and it could look fabby!!!

Venues get iffy with helium balloons but basic ones will be fine:thumb_yello:

They are cheap and can be handed out very easily to the other gig goers at the venue! Ace! :thumb_yello:

Robertina, you are coming to this one?! :boing: Would love to meet you!

They are cheap and can be handed out very easily to the other gig goers at the venue! Ace! :thumb_yello:

Robertina, you are coming to this one?! :boing: Would love to meet you!

:biggrin2:

Damn I owe you a coffee and Panini ..... just remembered , Ill bring an extra tenner

Ohhhh Robi ?:wub2:

:no:Ok guys sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. I just got off the phone to the assistant manager of the venue and we are not allowed to take any of the items. No balloons (sorry Rose:tears:) no confetti or party popper type things. She said we would need to carry out a risk assement ! before hand:blink: So i guess it's back to the drawing board to see what else we can do. Gillian (assis manager) said to call her back anytime if we have anymore requests. So get all thinking caps back on ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

The balloon thing would be good but a quote from earlier.

We can check ....but Im sure that would be helium balloons

Well if it does only apply to helium balloons then that seems like the easiest, cheapest and best option:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Damn I owe you a coffee and Panini ..... just remembered , Ill bring an extra tenner

Och! That's guid! :biggrin2:

am i going? really? :blink:

:teehee:

YOU ARE!!!! No way out :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

About the balloons - maybe someone could find out what it would cost to print sth on them (like "FRINGE FREAKS" or whatever) I don't mean helium ones, but the "normal" balloons....just an idea :teehee:

About the balloons - maybe someone could find out what it would cost to print sth on them (like "FRINGE FREAKS" or whatever) I don't mean helium ones, but the "normal" balloons....just an idea :teehee:

Mmmm just checked out 1 website and it was £29.00 for 25 printed ballons.:yikes:

looking into it now

Archived