Just checked vistaprint website if you go to "All free offers" they are doing free t-shirts ! It will cost a bit more for printing on the back but its still mega cheap, check it out. :thumb_yello:

can you email them the print then ... my printers fecked

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shocked:Thats an amazin price!!!!!!!! but ends so soon and need other folks opinion:thumb_yello:

well i buy them after all the stuff ive bought from fleabay today this aint gonna break the ermmmmm credit card lol

well i buy them after all the stuff ive bought from fleabay today this aint gonna break the ermmmmm credit card lol

:wink2:was thinking same thing myself, but if want to go for it. i'll go halfers if it goes pear shaped!!! (or heart shaped:naughty:)

:wink2:was thinking same thing myself, but if want to go for it. i'll go halfers if it goes pear shaped!!! (or heart shaped:naughty:)

nah you get the next lot and dont any other fecker put a bid in .... please !

If they have them in white, that'll be great:thumb_yello:

oh well 25 down only 1475 too buy ! and these arent white their pink and red

We need white ones for Happy Ending, if any come up, feel free to post the link, I'll keep an eye out on there too:thumb_yello:

We need white ones for Happy Ending, if any come up, feel free to post the link, I'll keep an eye out on there too:thumb_yello:

so buying the other ones was a waste of time ? heres white ones bidding again http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/14cm-White-Heart-Balloon-Wedding-Party-25-Decoration-/280533460903?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item415118e7a7

I did post earlier that it was white balloons we would need.

Cheers fo the new link:thumb_yello:

I did post earlier that it was white balloons we would need.

Cheers fo the new link:thumb_yello:

well you can dish the other colours out to the back .

100 white £11.50 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100x-White-11-Heart-Shaped-Latex-Helium-Balloons-/330441699551?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item4cefdc30df

Saw these ones earlier but only 14cms i think they are a bit small. The other ones i posted the link for are 12".

Archived