If we're allowed, I have a plan for the balloons during Happy Ending.

I was looking at the latex(normal) heartshaped balloons. On the website I posted the link for earlier, they were about £16 for 100. Not sure if you can get printed ones though.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking at the latex(normal) heartshaped balloons. On the website I posted the link for earlier, they were about £16 for 100. Not sure if you can get printed ones though.

Ohhhhhh thats pretty good! like that idea:thumb_yello:

Sounds great! Even if we cannot get them printed, heart shaped balloons would fit perfectly to happy Ending :wub2:

How many balloons would we need? 1.000? £160... :mf_rosetinted: But if enough of us contribute, it would be affordable IMO. Any chance to obtain a quantity discount?

If you are checking out websites for balloons, look out for the extra costs like origination/set-up - these are often not shown in the quoted unit price - and delivery

Sounds good:thumb_yello:

I feel a plan forming.

I like that idea, normal balloons will be ok it was just helium ones that were not! :thumb_yello:

I still like Sparklys idea of the glitter as that would be easy to take in. Also the sunflower thing as well as i'm sure lots of us live near a 'pound store' and thay usually have them in there!!:wink2:

I still like Sparklys idea of the glitter as that would be easy to take in. Also the sunflower thing as well as i'm sure lots of us live near a 'pound store' and thay usually have them in there!!:wink2:

Maybe the sunflower thing just for MFCers...

Are we giving balloons to everyone then?

I thought the first couple of rows.

Maybe the sunflower thing just for MFCers...

I'd say balloons for everyone, cause they are easy to distribute and the effect would be amazing if hundreds of balloons bounce around instead of just 40 or so :teehee: We should hand them out with a note, at which song they should be blown up...not sure if that will work out, but it's worth a try...me thinks :wink2:

And sunflowers only for MFCers, would be too expensive otherwise IMO :wink2:

*imagines the first rows looking like a sunflower field* :wub2:

I'd say balloons for everyone, cause they are easy to distribute and the effect would be amazing if hundreds of balloons bounce around instead of just 40 or so :teehee: We should hand them out with a note, at which song they should be blown up...not sure if that will work out, but it's worth a try...me thinks :wink2:

And sunflowers only for MFCers, would be too expensive otherwise IMO :wink2:

*imagines the first rows looking like a sunflower fields* :wub2:

Agree .... if we are going to do this it has to be a mass effect ! end of festival something special ...

Nice but messy. I think the chances of paper cups full of glitter surviving even part way through a gig are slim :naughty: Plus of course it won't actually be very visible from the stage so may be a wasted effort. If it was being sprinkled down from the ceiling, that would be different.

I think you need to settle on one idea or you will dilute the whole effect.

Nice but messy. I think the chances of paper cups full of glitter surviving even part way through a gig are slim :naughty: Plus of course it won't actually be very visible from the stage so may be a wasted effort. If it was being sprinkled down from the ceiling, that would be different.

Agree ... I think the focus on say a heap or red heart balloons will look amazing:wub2:

:wink2:yeah, in hindsight i agree maybe too many different things going on will reduce the effect. I'm just gettin sooooooooooo bloomin excited:aah::roftl:

:wink2:yeah, in hindsight i agree maybe too many different things going on will reduce the effect. I'm just gettin sooooooooooo bloomin excited:aah::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted: I would never have guessed

Agree ... I think the focus on say a heap or red heart balloons will look amazing:wub2:

Just had aquick look at balloons smiley face ones are £3.50 for a pack of 10 multi coloured, Any colour 50 heart shape ones are £7.25. Not too bad prices and thats just a quick look.

http://www.partydecorate.co.uk/product/Heart_Shaped_12inch_Latex_Balloons

http://www.partydecorate.co.uk/product/Smiley_Face_Printed_Latex_Balloon

Depends on how much is used, and how many people do it.

Just had aquick look at balloons smiley face ones are £3.50 for a pack of 10 multi coloured, Any colour 50 heart shape ones are £7.25. Not too bad prices and thats just a quick look.

http://www.partydecorate.co.uk/product/Heart_Shaped_12inch_Latex_Balloons

http://www.partydecorate.co.uk/product/Smiley_Face_Printed_Latex_Balloon

If you scroll down there are packs of 100 white ones for £13.75, perfect for Happy Ending

:no:Ok guys sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news. I just got off the phone to the assistant manager of the venue and we are not allowed to take any of the items. No balloons (sorry Rose:tears:) no confetti or party popper type things. She said we would need to carry out a risk assement ! before hand:blink: So i guess it's back to the drawing board to see what else we can do. Gillian (assis manager) said to call her back anytime if we have anymore requests. So get all thinking caps back on ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

oh gillians the one i need to speak to about my tickets .... do you have her number ? she used to work at the carling (o2)

Archived