• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW where should the Sunday night meet up thread be placed ...?

Can someone in high MFC authority please advise me a lowly lowlander ....:teehee:

or just someone who knows more than me ( everyone!)

i guess in the member only section...as we probably are going to share details? :wink2:

let's say...here?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

You'll be there in spirit ......( a vodka in my diet coke ):naughty:

MMMM I am thinking that I will have to devise a plan so that I can drink on the Monday................ie NOT drive :naughty:

Meet up thread for 22nd open in members section ...

Hope i've done it right!:wink2:

I wish I could come ... ho hum ... and piffle ... and all of that ... :aah:

I am abit confused about one thing - all this talk about what we are and are not doing for this gig ... and some of the narkiness I've read - only a little while ago most of those discussing this were gonna try out for BG's or LG's again ... so are they not doing that now .... as it won't really be that effective if half of the potential front row with balloons and glitter etc aren't actually there ... so they won't really be around for whatever we do or dont' do for HE or any other song ... :dunno:

I'm still undecided myself whether I want front row or to be a BG ... I kind of want to do it for Mum - as she was so proud of me for doing it in Birmingham ... but I'm not sure 100% - and it depends on who else is gonna try ... :aah:

I wish I could come ... ho hum ... and piffle ... and all of that ... :aah:

I am abit confused about one thing - all this talk about what we are and are not doing for this gig ... and some of the narkiness I've read - only a little while ago most of those discussing this were gonna try out for BG's or LG's again ... so are they not doing that now .... as it won't really be that effective if half of the potential front row with balloons and glitter etc aren't actually there ... so they won't really be around for whatever we do or dont' do for HE or any other song ... :dunno:

I'm still undecided myself whether I want front row or to be a BG ... I kind of want to do it for Mum - as she was so proud of me for doing it in Birmingham ... but I'm not sure 100% - and it depends on who else is gonna try ... :aah:

Aww, Laurel. You shouldn't worry too much about that! Why not decide it spontaneously at the venue? Just look who's gonna try out and who (how many of us) they'll finally chose. And - that depends on the venue - BGs/LGs can maybe join the action from the spot from where they are allowed to watch the first part of the show...depends on what we're finally doing and to which song of course :wink2:

Aww, Laurel. You shouldn't worry too much about that! Why not decide it spontaneously at the venue? Just look who's gonna try out and who (how many of us) they'll finally chose. And - that depends on the venue - BGs/LGs can maybe join the action from the spot from where they are allowed to watch the first part of the show...depends on what we're finally doing and to which song of course :wink2:

Yeah ... I'm not gonna decide until I'm there - and how I feel after V Fest ... you never know ... I might end up doing it at V Fest and then won't want to in Edinburgh :teehee:

I only a little while ago most of those discussing this were gonna try out for BG's or LG's again ... so are they not doing that now .... as it won't really be that effective if half of the potential front row with balloons and glitter etc aren't actually there ... so they won't really be around for whatever we do or dont' do for HE or any other song ... :dunno:

I did wonder about the same thing myself, Laurel :dunno:

Silver the Wet Blanket.

Maybe I should have that as my user title :naughty:

Yeah ... I'm not gonna decide until I'm there - and how I feel after V Fest ... you never know ... I might end up doing it at V Fest and then won't want to in Edinburgh :teehee:

Same here.

I'm still thinking about doing it at V Fest on the Saturday, if I do not sure if I'll do it on the Monday. I don't know yet.

Wow, that was a huge read back and I confess to skipping a few pages...

Heart shaped balloons sound great. Given out to fans with a slip to explain - what why when and where - also good. White would show up well from the stage.

I'm up for a good meet up on Sunday:thumb_yello:

Sorry, I'll be far away.

room booked, flights booked - sadly can only be there for the gig as i am away all weekend at the 80s rewind festival and have to return to mummy duties lunchtime on Tues! but am definitely coming :)

I'll be watching The Levellers at Beautiful Days!

am i going? really? :blink:

:teehee:

Lovely. I hear you every time I listen to Mika in Nice that Sara recorded.

Same here.

I'm still thinking about doing it at V Fest on the Saturday, if I do not sure if I'll do it on the Monday. I don't know yet.

I think we won't know how we feel until the day ... Sheffield was a total last minute.com for me and Kath .....

With all this prep anyway i'll be far too exhausted for anything at this rate and might just go for a Brandy ........ Babs?:teehee:

I might buy some white gloves anyway ... I think that's a really good idea ... and easy to do :thumb_yello:

simples ...... :wink2:

"spread em Mika!" :shocked:

Oh my goodness :lmfao:

I think we should complete the look with stethoscopes etc.:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: I could steal hubby's one, but I'd get into a lot of trouble if I lost or damaged it. Those things are expensive, I hear :sneaky2:.

Silver the Wet Blanket.

Maybe I should have that as my user title :naughty:

I LOVE IT!!! And yes, I think that you totally should :aah:.

Archived