Goodbye...

Emerald

Hello people!

Here is a thread to say goodbye...

Not forever of course!! :roftl: I'll be in the US from July 10th to August 9th :naughty: I will certainly have access to the Internet but will certainly not post on the MFC haha. Maybe I'll read it from time to time, to keep myself updated.

Have a nice summer, my dear MFCers!!!! :bye:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello people!

Here is a thread to say goodbye...

Not forever of course!! :roftl: I'll be in the US from July 10th to August 9th :naughty: I will certainly have access to the Internet but will certainly not post on the MFC haha. Maybe I'll read it from time to time, to keep myself updated.

Have a nice summer, my dear MFCers!!!! :bye:

US? without making a trip up north? :shocked:

Oh you scared me Emerald. I thought you were leaving for good. :naughty:

Where are you going in the US? Travelling all around?

Yeah I felt the same with that Goodbye strong word:eek:

Have loads of fun in the US!:thumb_yello:

US? without making a trip up north? :shocked:

Haha yes. I spent 2 days in Canada a couple of years ago, in Niagara Falls. I hope I will see more of this country one day, I've heard it's fabulous! :D

Oh you scared me Emerald. I thought you were leaving for good. :naughty:

Where are you going in the US? Travelling all around?

Haha I knew some people would think I was leaving for good. But that will not happen, at least not soon haha. We're going to San Francisco, then Grand Canyon, LA, Las Vegas, Brice Canyon, Shako (dunno how it's spelled haha) canyon, Yosemite, Death Valley, Mesa Verde. Well, we're doing the big trip and we'll spend one whole week in Nappa Valley at my dad's friends who live there. I'm really looking forward to it, since seeing the Grand Canyon was one of my dearest dreams:wub2:

Have a nice trip Emilie :thumb_yello:

I'll make some To-Fu doll sitting while you're away :aah:

enjoy your summer and see you in august for our last swissy gig :biggrin2:

Yes, please take care of my To-Fu doll!! :D

Thank you very much everyone! I'll miss you guys a lot!!:wub2:

Haha I knew some people would think I was leaving for good. But that will not happen, at least not soon haha. We're going to San Francisco, then Grand Canyon, LA, Las Vegas, Brice Canyon, Shako (dunno how it's spelled haha) canyon, Yosemite, Death Valley, Mesa Verde. Well, we're doing the big trip and we'll spend one whole week in Nappa Valley at my dad's friends who live there. I'm really looking forward to it, since seeing the Grand Canyon was one of my dearest dreams:wub2:

Thank you very much everyone! I'll miss you guys a lot!!:wub2:

Wow, that sounds amazing!!! I want to see zillions of pics too :biggrin2:

Take care and have a great time!!! :bye:

Oh WOW, what a trip!!!

Have lots of fun, Emilie! You can give us a complete trip report once you're back, hehe

Oh WOW, what a trip!!!

Have lots of fun, Emilie! You can give us a complete trip report once you're back, hehe

Hehehe if you want to read 50 pages, I can do that, yes :naughty: I'll keep a diary, because I want to remember everything!! :D

Tu m'as fait peur! :shocked:

Mais je suis contente de lire que tu viens faire un tour de notre côté de l'océan Atlantique! :biggrin2: Dommage que tu ne viennes pas plus au nord mais c'est sûr que juste avec les états-unis il y en a assez pour te garder occupée un mois! :aah: La prochaine fois, viens faire un tour à Montréal :wink2:

Bon été et au plaisir de te revoir sur le thread français à ton retour!

Thanks everyone!!! :D

Tu m'as fait peur! :shocked:

Mais je suis contente de lire que tu viens faire un tour de notre côté de l'océan Atlantique! :biggrin2: Dommage que tu ne viennes pas plus au nord mais c'est sûr que juste avec les états-unis il y en a assez pour te garder occupée un mois! :aah: La prochaine fois, viens faire un tour à Montréal :wink2:

Bon été et au plaisir de te revoir sur le thread français à ton retour!

J'aimerais beaucoup voir Montréal un jour!! :D A plus pocus!! :D

take care and have fun! :bye::huglove:

Ive been considering saying "g'bye" too for some time... mfc has changed the past 2-3 weeks time... a lot and im far from the only one who has notised

have some more to tell but cant say it here cos this s only for 1 person....

Archived