2010 - MIKA @ Moscow, Russia - July 28 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES

guylainem123

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ... think i have to write a report now )

we came to the venue somewhere in between 4 to 5 pm and there were only about 10 people queuing ... no numbers or anything ... a girl from Mexico and two Moscow guys had been waiting since early morning ... which is quite a heroic act considering how hot it was outside!

then John came out and we asked if they gonna pick people for LGs&BGs ... and later Mika's mother came out and said that the stage is very small so she need only few people and asked for 4boys first ... then she picked 3BGs & 3LGs (incl. me and my friend) ... finding a tall girl for a Bride wasn't easy tho ... but when she did ... we all went to the back doors where we rehearsed the march ... catching weird glances from people around ))) afterwards she brought us sandwiches , crisps and water which was really generous

when the supporting act was on stage we went to the venue and got dressed in the costumes ... i didn't expect it'll be so hot in this dress .. i got soaked within minutes

then we were given dark tunics and went to the balcony close to VIP zone to watch the show ... luckily we had the whole walkway for 11 of us ... i don't know how people in fanzone felt ... coz they were pretty close to one another and considering that no air conditioning systems were on in the venue it must have been really hard for them ... the air was so stuffy and hot ... that's what hell should be like i think ))

Mika started with Relax ... and crowd got crazy! so did i )) i let my inner fangirl out and enjoyed the show singing along, jumping and dancing around ))

i can't recollect the setlist ... but he did quite a lot of songs and talking .. both in english and russian and what surprised me he spoke russian really well )))

i especially loved Touches You and Sweet Dreams ... i hoped to hear God Gone Girl and I See You ... but those songs were not included in the set list

somewhere in the middle of the show we did the march and then got back to see the rest of the show from the balcony ... and they after Lollipop when everybody left the stage we went to change and have some water

then the girl that helped us with dresses asked for the things we wanted Mika to sign and part into 2 groups for taking a picture with Mika

shortly after she came back with signed things Mika came upstair and took pictures with both groups ... we didn't have much time to talk coz he was really busy

when we came out the queue for M&G was really huge ... from the entrance to the car with his mom and young brother and sister ... we didn't stay there an went home

it was a great show, very memorable evening and my dream come true ))

shame it passed so quickly .. now when i'm at home ... it feels so far already though t was only 2 days ago , aah...

Edit:

it was really nice to meet Lonnie, Lena, Kath, Vika and few other Mika's fans we spent the evening with )))

and we had and international team backstage ))) a girls from Mexico, Serbia and Germany ... i actually thought that Kath would be the only foreigner there but obviously a i was mistaken ... probably there were many more in the audience ))

Edit #2:

John was really lovely and managed everything so that people who came early could enter the venue 15 minutes before everybody else to get spots they like )))

Edited by mikatuned

we came to the venue somewhere in between 4 to 5 pm and there were only about 10 people queuing ... no numbers or anything ... a girl from Mexico and two Moscow guys had been waiting since early morning ... which is quite a heroic act considering how hot it was outside!

then John came out and we asked if they gonna pick people for LGs&BGs ... and later Mika's mother came out and said that the stage is very small so she need only few people and asked for 4boys first ... then she picked 3BGs & 3LGs (incl. me and my friend) ... finding a tall girl for a Bride wasn't easy tho ... but when she did ... we all went to the back doors where we rehearsed the march ... catching weird glances from people around ))) afterwards she brought us sandwiches , crisps and water which was really generous

when the supporting act was on stage we went to the venue and got dressed in the costumes ... i didn't expect it'll be so hot in this dress .. i got soaked within minutes

then we were given dark tunics and went to the balcony close to VIP zone to watch the show ... luckily we had the whole walkway for 11 of us ... i don't know how people in fanzone felt ... coz they were pretty close to one another and considering that no air conditioning systems were on in the venue it must have been really hard for them ... the air was so stuffy and hot ... that's what hell should be like i think ))

Mika started with Relax ... and crowd got crazy! so did i )) i let my inner fangirl out and enjoyed the show singing along, jumping and dancing around ))

i can't recollect the setlist ... but he did quite a lot of songs and talking .. both in english and russian and what surprised me he spoke russian really well )))

i especially loved Touches You and Sweet Dreams ... i hoped to hear God Gone Girl and I See You ... but those songs were not included in the set list

somewhere in the middle of the show we did the march and then got back to see the rest of the show from the balcony ... and they after Lollipop when everybody left the stage we went to change and have some water

then the girl that helped us with dresses asked for the things we wanted Mika to sign and part into 2 groups for taking a picture with Mika

shortly after she came back with signed things Mika came upstair and took pictures with both groups ... we didn't have much time to talk coz he was really busy

when we came out the queue for M&G was really huge ... from the entrance to the car with his mom and young brother and sister ... we didn't stay there an went home

shame it passed so quickly .. now when i'm at home ... it feels so far already though t was only 2 days ago , aah...

a girl from Mexico amazing :shocked: you know her name ? :teehee:

OMG !! he speak Russian :wub2:

Спасибо за ваш отчет :flowers2:

a girl from Mexico amazing :shocked: you know her name ? :teehee:

OMG !! he speak Russian :wub2:

Спасибо за ваш отчет :flowers2:

she told ... but i don't remember, sorry ... i have a better memory for faces than for names or numbers )))

she's was learning russian here for a month ... and going back home this sunday

she told ... but i don't remember, sorry ... i have a better memory for faces than for names or numbers )))

she's was learning russian here for a month ... and going back home this sunday

Fantastic thx for the info :biggrin2::wub2:

now you must be in the clouds :naughty: i'm happy for you hun :wink2:

и еще раз спасибо :bow:

some photos from our spot

28072010492.jpg

You had a fantastic view!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for your great report, I'm so happy for you :wub2: that he finally came to your country, I know how it feels!:wink2:

I will also take the opportunity to tell you that I love your avatar very much, I've been admiring it for months!:teehee:

some photos from our spot

28072010496.jpg

28072010507.jpg

Thanks for your report!

I bet you can't forget the day ever after..

And the venue looks very cozy and full of people...

It must be better than any other super-sized festivals. :thumb_yello:

You had a fantastic view!:thumb_yello:

Thank you for your great report, I'm so happy for you :wub2: that he finally came to your country, I know how it feels!:wink2:

I will also take the opportunity to tell you that I love your avatar very much, I've been admiring it for months!:teehee:

:biggrin2: thanks )))

Edit:

it was really nice to meet Lonnie, Lena, Kath, Vika and few other Mika's fans we spent the evening with )))

and we had and international team backstage ))) a girls from Mexico, Serbia and Germany ... i actually thought that Kath would be the only foreigner there but obviously a i was mistaken ... probably there were many more in the audience ))

Was nice to meet you too :naughty:

It was an incredible day)))

And thanks for report)))

I'm really glad to see you all had such a great time, after all these years of waiting and wanting:biggrin2:

@mikatuned It was someone from Serbia? Really? Nice! Btw, there were two Russian boys at his concert here:naughty: they were on the stage:thumb_yello:

Thanks for your report!

I bet you can't forget the day ever after..

And the venue looks very cozy and full of people...

It must be better than any other super-sized festivals. :thumb_yello:

+1!

I'm really glad to see you all had such a great time, after all these years of waiting and wanting:biggrin2:

@mikatuned It was someone from Serbia? Really? Nice! Btw, there were two Russian boys at his concert here:naughty: they were on the stage:thumb_yello:

really she came with her mom ))

awesome! love how people travel around!

great pics!!!!

Edit:

Edit #2:

John was really lovely and managed everything so that people who came early could enter the venue 15 minutes before everybody else to get spots they like )))

You had a really good view from that walkway, Asia. So not only did you get to a Mika gig, but you were onstage and got a photo too :huglove:

Review

"Mika Goes Wild On Stage!" by CelebritiesRock

Pop star Mika performed live in Moscow last night and wow does this guy really put everything into his shows! He is like a wild circus animal on stage as her runs and jumps around and at one point he even threw himself on the floor! No wonder he has all the rest of his dancers and stage crew dressed up in a circus kind of theme too! This was totally wild and wonderful!

http://celebritiesrock.us/mika-goes-wild-on-stage

mika_goes_wild_on_stage1.jpgmika_goes_wild_on_stage.jpg

VIDEO

Interview

Новое видео: NRJ EXCLUSIVE: MIKA в Москве http://www.energyfm.ru/?an=video_page&uid=232225&kw1=230791

:mf_rosetinted:i'm glad that he had time for an interview this time,or maybe he rested very well in Romania :sneaky2:

please,don't understand me wrong,but i'm a little bit frustrated because he " treated" us (his romanian fans and romania media ) with a little bit indifference .he refused any interview or any contact with us or media.:mf_rosetinted:probably we have a "good" reputation or maybe he had his unknow motives :mf_rosetinted: .

anyway,congratulations to all his foreign fans who succeeded to enjoy with his joviality!:thumb_yello:

we..maybe next time!:mf_rosetinted:if will be one...