MIKA's Recommendations on Queen (Q Magazine, Sept)

huikings

I know there are many Queen fans here and I spotted this little column on the latest issue of Q mag who is doing an "ultimate playlist: 1001 songs" thingy. Have searched the whole forum but it seems no one has posted this yet?

IMG_77012.jpg

Please delete or move this thread to the correct place if there are any problems. Thanks :biggrin2:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4P:thumb_yello:

Interesting choices there, I love Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon, such a happy laid back tune.

Funny how everyone has Bohemian Rhapsody in their choices for Queen songs:naughty:

And Great King Rat is an unusal choice too.

Thanks for posting, VERY interesting!!! :flowers2:

"I want to break free" makes me think of the rendition Mika did of that song with Randy the rat :naughty:

T4p! :thumb_yello:

+1 :roftl:

Zomg! I love Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy!

If it had Killer Queen and Seaside Rendez-vous on it I would marry him:roftl:

Ha, i was thinking exactly the same - i LOVE GOFLB and missed Killer Queen! :naughty:

Wanna marry me instead? :mf_rosetinted:

Ha, i was thinking exactly the same - i LOVE GOFLB and missed Killer Queen! :naughty:

Wanna marry me instead? :mf_rosetinted:

Anytime baby!:mf_rosetinted:

erm...no "Don't Stop Me Now"????

:aah:

Oh yeah forgot that one!

Oh and Love of My Life!:wub2:

erm...no "Don't Stop Me Now"????

:aah:

Oh yeah forgot that one!

Oh and Love of My Life!:wub2:

Right! Shame on you, Mika :mf_rosetinted: I also miss "Breakthru", "Need your loving tonight", "Somebody to love", "Too much love will kill you", "Under Pressure" with David Bowie, "Crazy little thing called love", "The show must go on", "Dragon attack"...oh, and "Thank god it's christmas" of course :mf_rosetinted:

Anytime baby!:mf_rosetinted:

Cool :mf_rosetinted: We can get married at the Fringe then with Mika as our wedding singer :thumb_yello:

Right! Shame on you, Mika :mf_rosetinted: I also miss "Breakthru", "Need your loving tonight", "Somebody to love", "Too much love will kill you", "Under Pressure" with David Bowie, "Crazy little thing called love", "The show must go on", "Dragon attack"...oh, and "Thank god it's christmas" of course :mf_rosetinted:

Yes! Somebody To Love is epic!

that's what i was thinking too! :aah:

instead, "bicycle race"... :blink: i really don't like that one! :aah:

I think he likes "Bicycle Race" because there's something very childish about it. You know how Mika is. :naughty:

Archived