2010 - Mika @ Fringe Festival, Edinburgh, Scotland - 23 AUG - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be, because it was my response as well when I saw that one:roftl:

Holy moly, I almost 89% sure it is :roftl: I've watched it way too many times. :aah: I do know for sure that he stopped at my second drawing though.:wub2:

IMG_0657.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I can't wait to hear about that.

Right and Vicky and I happened to read in the other thread that some were complaining about the quickness of the m&g and being all dramatic about it. And I just wanna comment on that saying that you don't pay to meet him but to see his show, the fact that he comes out is an extra. He isn't obliged to meet us but he does it anyway. We should all be grateful for this and stop biatching if we don't get to speak to him longer than 1 second. He is human, he can be tired or he might want to go somewhere else. So I don't want to see any of this moaning again or I shall get Jazzy's fry pan:mf_rosetinted:

I seriously missed the bit where I got a frying pan, hahahaha. Wtf is with that?

I'll be sorting out all my shiz tomorrow, got a few good snaps, videoed a LOT, but can't be bothered to battle with the terrible wifi.

Oh and if you watch the birthday present giving bit I apologise for my fangurly moment right at the end, how embarrassing, hahahaah.

Is it possible he's wearing the Fringe tee shirt there?

That is most certainly possible, considering the high neck that annoyed the feck out of me with mine:naughty:

I seriously missed the bit where I got a frying pan, hahahaha. Wtf is with that?

I'll be sorting out all my shiz tomorrow, got a few good snaps, videoed a LOT, but can't be bothered to battle with the terrible wifi.

Oh and if you watch the birthday present giving bit I apologise for my fangurly moment right at the end, how embarrassing, hahahaah.

You got one in the Fokking Freaks thread, remember?:mf_rosetinted:

Stop moaning about being fangurly, at least you didn't turn your back to his sexah face:naughty:

That is most certainly possible, considering the high neck that annoyed the feck out of me with mine:naughty:

You got one in the Fokking Freaks thread, remember?:mf_rosetinted:

Stop moaning about being fangurly, at least you didn't turn your back to his sexah face:naughty:

I was surprised you didn't do a customisation job on your tee:naughty:

Ok here goes for my first ever report. It was a really fun day to start with me and shoni were having trouble finding the place when we heard a voice shouting on shoni ! It was rose to the rescue and she pointed us in the right direction. (thanks rose x). We arrived and got our numbers 45+46. Met a few new faces for us it was great to finally put faces to names also a familiar face was oor sheena and her boy cameron who was lovely (credit to you sheena). We got busy helping to fill the party bags with freddie and others we got them all done quite quickly before the rain came on and boy did it rain. Poor soaring simpson was soaked but kept up good spirits (great to meet you btw). Eventuallu mama p came out to find lollipop girls and big girls but she was looking for people who had never done it before but as she walked back down the queue she saw me and smiled and i said we had already been big girls and she said she rememberd us from glasgow and would we like to do it again, well we had to think for a least half a second before deciding Hell Yeah! Yes venue was very small but intimate which was nice. Couldnt believe mama p asked me and shoni to go on just the 2 of us with mika for big girl OMG! She asked if we could maybe make up a wee routine or something to do together and we said yes but when we got out there we just forgot all we had practised (all of 5 mins:roftl:) and just enjoyed it. The rest of the boys and girls were all great Gayvid is just mental and luke was a gem we all had a great time dancing about at the side of the stage so we got to see all of the show nearly! At the end we were all told to wait then john came out and asked for just one persons camera as there would only be one pic taken. Mika came out and said we were the best there had been all tour !! Got our pic taken then a few words then that was it but a great night was had by all. Ok thats my rambling over now got to get back to reality now :naughty:

+1:thumb_yello: Anjy has really summed it all up for both of us. It was an amazing day/night, i enjoyed meeting everyone as well as it is good to put faces to names. Also enjoyed being on stage with the other BG,LG and of course the 'boys' who were absolutely MAD!!!!!!:roftl: but loved every minute with them all. i cant believe it's all over now as we had such a big build up to this gig and it's gone soooo quickly. Thanks to all who made this such a memorable day.:wub2:

( it was just some local gits, tablet, shortbread ... a nip glass etc!)

:thumb_yello:

:roftl::naughty:

Such a fun fun gig , does it always rain so heavy when Mika plays Scotland btw? seems to be a tradition :roftl:

:biggrin2:

Freddie - It ALWAYS rains in Scotland period :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks everyone for all the fabby reports pics and Vids :wub2:

4) the first time wearing wedding dress (which I missed on my wedding day) - Unexpectedly tick!

So you were the bride? Wow, can I say you are very brave? :thumb_yello:

Mama P picked me first, she said she was looking for a tall girl (although I thought Allegra - who was standing next to me - would make a much better bride than me, hehe). I almost got in but then Mama P found out I had been on stage before. She apologized and said she'd promised to pick new people. I was a bit disappointed at first (fair enough though that she wanted new people) but when I saw the procession entering the stage, with you at the front without a mask... I was glad it wasn't me, I am not that brave! :teehee:

You really made a wonderful bride! :clap::wub2:

my weekend was MFC awesome as i had the pleasure of the company of 7 of the people staying with me ...i'd have had you all if i could ..so next time Mika comes to Edinburgh you have to ALL stay with me in my new castle!!:aah:

Hehe, looking forward to staying at your new castle! :naughty: Glad you had a brilliant time too Vicky, so did I! :thumb_yello:

Thank you and Neil for being such lovely hosts! And also thank you to my roomies for the great company and the late night and breakfast chats :naughty: and to Bubbles as my neighbour on the flight back home! :thumb_yello:

Can't believe we are doing this for more than 3 years already. :naughty:

Hehe, looking forward to staying at your new castle! :naughty: Glad you had a brilliant time too Vicky, so did I! :thumb_yello:

Thank you and Neil for being such lovely hosts! And also thank you to my roomies for the great company and the late night and breakfast chats :naughty: and to Bubbles as my neighbour on the flight back home! :thumb_yello:

Can't believe we are doing this for more than 3 years already. :naughty:

awwwwwwwwwwwww

this is so warming, coming from you :wub2:...not being on the mfc so frequently as before, that is :wink2:

3 years do count something...we all have learnt much, to know and respect our own and the others' limits, to build new friendships and break up with others...but at the end of the day these 3 years are part of everyone's memories :wub2:

*feeling sentimental*

Anyway great story earlier about Mika saying it's nice to see you again. You must have been pleased to hear that. :fangurl:

I was :blush-anim-cl:

And Sara said something about me not moaning now... ha! I'm MFC, it's

in our charter to whinge and moan, isn't it? :wink2:

I now realise I forgot to say thank you to my company in the Q! :teehee:

Especially my fellow Oldlings who I had not seen for ages! Love you all! :wub2:

It was SO good to catch up with you, Blue! You'll always be my former

roommate :naughty:

I was :blush-anim-cl:

And Sara said something about me not moaning now... ha! I'm MFC, it's

in our charter to whinge and moan, isn't it? :wink2:

It was SO good to catch up with you, Blue! You'll always be my former

roommate :naughty:

I think I was near you in the Q. I was wearing the big furry hat.

I am desperate for that video . :aah:

And you know what? I bet if someone has video of the meet & greet

they're going to post it. You just need to be patient. :thumb_yello:

Edited by dcdeb

Any you know what? I bet if someone has video of the meet & greet

they're going to post it. You just need to be patient. :thumb_yello:

I shall try. But it is very difficult. If not, I SHALL MEET HIM AGAIN AND MAKE SURE MY MUM HAS ACTUALLY PRESSED THE RECORD BUTTON. ah. My mum and her senior moments.