• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I saw this on Etsy marketed as Unicorn Poop. PLEASE tell me you didn't buy it? Please? Lie to me if you have to.

It's just a simple cookie recipe, I don't think you need to buy it from Etsy. :wink2: And no, I just saw the pic on my sister in law's FB and thought of Wonka. :lmfao:

It's just a simple cookie recipe, I don't think you need to buy it from Etsy. :wink2: And no, I just saw the pic on my sister in law's FB and thought of Wonka. :lmfao:

Thnk God you didn't see this and remind you of me....:teehee:

funny-pictures-poo-head-099.jpg

Nice way to mess up a serious thread lke this with poo talking, uh???:naughty:

I think he's been feeding her rainbows and butterflies. :pinkbow:

unicornpoop.jpg

Oh my goodness :lmfao:

You think? :fisch:

*cough* speculation, celebration *cough* :mikadas:

This picture seriously cracked me up!!!!!! Those hats!!! hahaha!!!

All this smell talking reminds me of A la recherche du temps perdu (In Search of Lost Time or Remembrance of Things Past in english) by Marcel Proust, where the the taste of a madeleine cake dipped in tea inspires a nostalgic incident of involuntary memory. The narrator remembers having a similar snack as a child with his invalid aunt Leonie, and it leads to more memories of Combray, where the action is taken. I remember studying this book in English literature, long long ago when dinosaurs wandered the Earth...

The smell that remembers me most from my childhood are crayons and ink, as i used to spend the whole time drawing and painting...

Oh, and my granny's cooking...Even though soemtimes in restaurants i get the smell of her food, when food comes to the table it doesn't taste the same...:( I will never again eat that marvellous cooking again...

Right, I've thought instantly the same thing.

And the part about colllecting smells:naughty: maybe he read Patrik Züskind "Perfume". Perfect and weird novel about some mystical meaning of the (human) fragrance:aah:

Right, I've thought instantly the same thing.

And the part about colllecting smells:naughty: maybe he read Patrik Züskind "Perfume". Perfect and weird novel about some mystical meaning of the (human) fragrance:aah:

Right, i just remembered it too..:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

To be honest, this pic makes me think about the UK but in a positive way. I've always heard that in the UK, you can (metaphorically) walk in the streets with poo on your head and nobody will notice or care. And it's true, people are so much cooler with physical appearance than in France where you are constantly judged.

To be honest, this pic makes me think about the UK but in a positive way. I've always heard that in the UK, you can (metaphorically) walk in the streets with poo on your head and nobody will notice or care. And it's true, people are so much cooler with physical appearance than in France where you are constantly judged.

Not sure I can back that up. :naughty: Although I've never walked through France with poo on my head.

That's really unfortunate. I wish people would stop being so judgmental. :no:

Oh I know. It really gets to me sometimes... :tears:

But then I remember Mika, and you guys, which always gives me strength to carry on wearing my poo. :huglove:

Oh I know. It really gets to me sometimes... :tears:

But then I remember Mika, and you guys, which always gives me strength to carry on wearing my poo. :huglove:

When it gets hard, just remember: "I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down."

You know we love you, even with all that poo over your beautiful hair. :huglove:

When it gets hard, just remember: "I am beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring me down."

You know we love you, even with all that poo over your beautiful hair. :huglove:

Thank you, it means so much to me, it really does. I'm not gonna change for anyone, no matter how much they cross the street. Mika likes natural odour, they should learn to too. I was born this way.

But you've walked in the UK with poo on your head? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh all the time. Get loads of weird looks. It's not acceptable at all.

I was going to ask the same. :lmfao:

Toronto is like this too. No one pays attention to anything or anyone. It's so extreme I'm not even sure it's a good thing. :freak:

[YOUTUBE]i_T2aX8cyCc[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you, it means so much to me, it really does. I'm not gonna change for anyone, no matter how much they cross the street. Mika likes natural odour, they should learn to too. I was born this way.

Give 'em hell girl! :thumb_yello:

By the way, I love how you said you've "never walked through France" with poo on your head. It sounds like some very strange marathon.

Now excuse me while I leave this thread to die of laughter.

This poop talk :mf_rosetinted:

I was going to ask the same. :lmfao:

Toronto is like this too. No one pays attention to anything or anyone. It's so extreme I'm not even sure it's a good thing. :freak:

[YOUTUBE]i_T8cE]

:aah: I love those dance dare videos :')

[YOUTUBE]DBdrk_7w3Vg[/YOUTUBE]

Give 'em hell girl! :thumb_yello:

By the way, I love how you said you've "never walked through France" with poo on your head. It sounds like some very strange marathon.

Now excuse me while I leave this thread to die of laughter.

Why aren't we on stage?

tumblr_lpdr93jitU1r0byljo1_250.gif

Recently I was in the Grasse in perfume museum. There were some machines, where you can press and feel different smells. There were smells even of cocaine, mushrooms and marijuana. After smelling like several dozens of smells I had severe hallucinations for several days, that bothered me so much. So smelling can be dangerous :)

Not sure I can back that up. :naughty: Although I've never walked through France with poo on my head.

I've never walked ANYWHERE with poop in my head but i've seen this around London...:mikacool:

quite-.jpg

No it's not too boring and your English is quite good.

I didn't know about cyanide. Never tried to smell it. :naughty:

Anyway it's interesting to hear other people's experiences. I can't imagine not being able to taste food. That must have sucked!! :sad: I have been going through this thing the past few years where I can pretty much only eat what I'm craving which comes from memories of taste and is often triggered by smells. I think I would become anorexic if I couldn't smell or taste.

thank you! :mikalove:

It was awful not tasting food for 1year and a half. Specially cause my mother cooks so good! I'm her biggest fan. .. but during that year, she was always asking me if I liked what she cooked, and I was like "... hm.. yeah!" but I really couldn't taste anything u.u

Mika should come and clean my garage path where the dogs poo, then he'll see what awful smell smells like...

Or clean my cats litter after coming home from hospital ater 3 weeks...As much as i told my huband and children to clean it they wouldn't so i had the wonderful duty of cleaning 3 weeks of cat poo in a small litter when i came back...Was Mika there to help? No! So **** Mika and his smells theories:naughty:

:shocked:

:floor:

Recently I was in the Grasse in perfume museum. There were some machines, where you can press and feel different smells. There were smells even of cocaine, mushrooms and marijuana. After smelling like several dozens of smells I had severe hallucinations for several days, that bothered me so much. So smelling can be dangerous :)

:shocked: good point

I´m a bit late, but I don´t care,I´m bored and have been thinking about this last column...

It´s not one of my favourites... I was happy because of the fact that he was inspired by a fan to write it, but when I read it...

I don´t give a sh*t about Rihanna, in fact, I can´t say which song is hers and which not isn´t cause I´m not a fan, but anyway, I don´t like the fact that Mika needs to mention her in a... let´s say "disrespectful" way (ok, maybe it´s not the right word, but my English is poor, so....) Saying that her perfum smells "cheap" is not nice from him and I don´t think it was necessary to make such a comment. I don´t know why he needs to paint himself into a corner... If it had been the other way around, I mean, Rihanna writing a column and saying the Mika´s perfurm smelled cheap... I wouldn´t have liked it at all.

It´s the same as he did with that song, Bang Bang... come on, Mika... if you wrote the song for yourself, and then Madonna used it... IT´S JUST BECAUSE YOU SOLD THE RIGHTS, RIGHT?? So, I don´t think it´s necessary to insinuate that no one (even less Madonna, who has a huge fanclub) stole a song from you.

• 4 weeks later...