Rose, last issue was July/August, so next one will be the September one, which will be prolly be out end of August.

I thought it was monthly?

The last one was at the end of June wasn't it?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought i read there wasn't going to be one in July :dunno:

He told us in Vigevano that he has the deadline on two days and he wrote nothing :naughty: He asked for a little help from us about the subject :teehee:

He told us in Vigevano that he has the deadline on two days and he wrote nothing :naughty: He asked for a little help from us about the subject :teehee:

I don't believe what he says.:mf_rosetinted: In Argelès said Celebrate vid would come out this July and...where is it? :wait:

I thought it was monthly?

The last one was at the end of June wasn't it?

yes, it is monthly, a part from the July/August issue; in Italy (almost) everyone is on holiday in August

I thought i read there wasn't going to be one in July :dunno:
we've already had the July one, there will be none in August :wink2:

yes, coz they're working on the September issue atm :original:

we've already had the July one, there will be none in August :wink2:

yes, coz they're working on the September issue atm :original:

Ah,thanks for the explanation! So,no issue this month.Then Mika has enough time for writing,they just give him earlier deadline for no reason :mf_rosetinted:

Ah,thanks for the explanation! So,no issue this month.Then Mika has enough time for writing,they just give him earlier deadline for no reason :mf_rosetinted:

no, the deadline must be correct: they need have everything ready for September issue now, as they prolly won't be there in August or will work less :wink2:

Edited by mari62

LOL then everything stops for a entire month! haha cool !
:D I don't know, whether they'll be on holiday the whole month, or just 2-3 weeks, but I guess they work less in August Edited by mari62

• 4 weeks later...
XL September issue! :excite:

coverxl79.jpg

MIKA will be featured on the cover! (along with Muse) With a long interview about the new record and the last revelations about his sexuality :teehee: So I guess no 'Pop up' this time :naughty:

http://videodrome-xl.blogautore.repubblica.it/2012/08/24/xl-79/

THANK YOU!!! :huglove:

in competition with Muse? oh dear. :mf_rosetinted:

well...at least we know we won't have problems in finding a copy :naughty:

when is it out?

coverxl79.jpg

MIKA will be featured on the cover! (along with Muse) With a long interview about the new record and the last revelations about his sexuality :teehee: So I guess no 'Pop up' this time :naughty:

Thanks a lot for sharing :wink2: that will be an interesting interview :wub2:

The title says: Changing style (musically is 'genre' but I think it's deliberately ambiguous, also referring to his sexuality...)

so genere can mean both genre and gender in Italian...:teehee:

That's a cool way of playing with words on the cover. I like it:thumb_yello:

coverxl79.jpg

Ohh, that's nice :thumb_yello: About the column, didn't he complained some time ago that he still has to write one? :teehee:

so genere can mean both genre and gender in Italian...:teehee:

That's a cool way of playing with words on the cover. I like it:thumb_yello:

Well, it's my personal interpretation :aah: At least it's not "MIKA is gay & new album coming" :mf_rosetinted:

I agree, it's very tastefully done. It should be a very respectful article, since Mika is an XL colomnist, so they know him (kind of)

they know him well :naughty:

ppl from XL were at the gig in Vigevano and burst out laughing when he said he was late with his column AGAIN! :teehee: