• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
It's the last gig before a long time ... :fisch:

You could restrain yourself later :mf_rosetinted:

But...but...my exams...:shocked:

That's the same I said to myself before I bought the tickets :thumb_yello:

By the way Ingie, congraz for your site, specially the last news section!! :clap::clap::clap:

I have a proposal to those who come to this concert. I can have big red balloons in heart shape, 45 cm. I can get other colors if you want: white, green, yellow, blue or pink. They will inflate and launch the stage on "Happy Ending", when Mika sings "little bite of love".

Does it please you?

We try in Colmar with little balloons and some big, Mika really love it. But we want to do it with big heart balloons :naughty:

I have a proposal to those who come to this concert. I can have big red balloons in heart shape, 45 cm. I can get other colors if you want: white, green, yellow, blue or pink. They will inflate and launch the stage on "Happy Ending", when Mika sings "little bite of love".

Does it please you?

We try in Colmar with little balloons and some big, Mika really love it. But we want to do it with big heart balloons :naughty:

Woohoop! Great idea! :thumb_yello:

I wanna see his face :teehee:

Does it please you?

Interesting! Check your PM's in a minute, please! :wink2:

Does it please you?

Good idea :thumb_yello:

Does it please you?

That's a great idea :thumb_yello:

I really want to see again the face he did in Colmar :biggrin2:

Interesting! Check your PM's in a minute, please! :wink2:

well its a good idea hun but u already know that we´re also planning to make a small surprise to our boy :wub2: wich will also include ballons :wink2: and other things so in my opinion it will be a litlle bit confusing and a little "too much" if u know what i mean :wink2:

so lets see.. im sure we´ll find a way together :thumb_yello:

Does it please you?

Hey, i think the idea is really interesting, but the portuguese MIKA fan club is already planning something to the show. i don't know if we mix all the things, maybe it will be a bit confused... We (portuguese fans) are having a conversation about it. We're seeing if it's possible to mix your surprise with our surprises... do you undertsand? :o

I tell you something more when we reach a conclusion.

:wink2:

well its a good idea hun but u already know that we´re also planning to make a small surprise to our boy :wub2: wich will also include ballons :wink2: and other things so in my opinion it will be a litlle bit confusing and a little "too much" if u know what i mean :wink2:

so lets see.. im sure we´ll find a way together :thumb_yello:

I know, Mary sent me a MP at this subject, and proposed me to do something together, Portugeses and other fans.

I know, Mary sent me a MP at this subject, and proposed me to do something together, Portugeses and other fans.

Yep, and we're just waiting for answers from the sponsors to arrange everything! I'll let you know soon as they reply! :biggrin2:

I deeply hope him and all his family will be ok in 2 weeks, but right now, I can't imagine him rehearse and prepare a gig... :blink:

me neither...

im sure it will take some time until he and his family recover :tears:

but the pennimans are strong, they can do it

my thoughts are now with paloma :sad:

I find it hard for Mika to be ok in two weeks, but we don't know how Paloma will recover and how will everything be.

Let's wait another day or two to see if there are any developments.

So far we don't have any news about the gig being cancelled, so...let's just wait.

For now, my thoughts go out to Paloma, Mika and the family. They must be pretty down right now, and probably didn't even thought about his schedule (which is totally understandable) :wink2:

We have to be positive in all the ways, right?

I think positive :wink2: But I think that if Mika's sister was better after a so horrible accident Mika will stay with her and cancel gigs. Mika is a very sensitive person, his family is the most precious thing he has, they are everything for him.

Archived