Mika@Festa das Lata in Coimbra - Portugal

robertina

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To reassure the Portuguese fans, the French fans do not intend to come to 5am, we will not come early to queue like in France :loco:

There's a queueing madness in France and in some others countries and sometime it turns to a little war between some fans:sneaky2: Because they want to be the firsts arrived :insane:

To reassure the Portuguese fans, the French fans do not intend to come to 5am, we will not come early to queue like in France :loco:

There's a queueing madness in France and in some others countries and sometime it turns to a little war between some fans:sneaky2: Because they want to be the firsts arrived :insane:

Ooh we know that... :naughty:

And I can assure you, we don't intend to enter that kind of madness. There has never been anything like that in Portugal, and we want to keep it that way.

And to be really honest, I don't advise anyone going that early. There's party all night, but that means lots of drunk people in the streets, and I wouldn't say it's exactly safe (believe me).

Besides, it's a monday. People work, people have classes, no-one will go that early. :dunno: Doors open around 9 pm.

REALLY, there's no need to queue early! That goes to eeeeeeveryone, not to any nationality in particular! :wink2:

Not all of our girls will come this time... :tears:

I kno, just read it...:(

I love how you call them 'your girls'. mother Mary...:teehee:

You'll love Mary when you'l meet her,, Suz, she's the most adorale lettuce i know..:mf_rosetinted:

mmmm... I have to think very well... :/

Btw, thanks very much for your reply! :flowers2:

Come on, we'd love to have u here...

:aah:

They're all mine! Miiiiiiine! MUAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :insane:

:wub2: And I miss them!

Been taking all the pills they told u to, lately, Mary?:mf_rosetinted:

Good thing!:thumb_yello:

We'd appreciate that!:thumb_yello:

:

just seen from your sig mika was in vigo, like 50 km away from where i was the same day i was there...

Awwwwwww,Avocita, bad luck...

Maybe planning a new trip here would be a good idea???:mf_rosetinted:

Iwould be thrilled to meet you...:huglove:

I can't wait to hear about this gig. I think it's going to be special.

Maybe Mika's looking for more fresh products?

Of course, Manita, wot else would he be looking for here one day after or bday???:mf_rosetinted:

Awwwwwww,Avocita, bad luck...

Maybe planning a new trip here would be a good idea???:mf_rosetinted:

Iwould be thrilled to meet you...:huglove:

oh, I cannot make it for this gig, sadly. :boxed: had a month off from work, plus the sickleave.. cannot leave for days from work so soon again :boxed: , BUT I do plan mika trips as soon as they'll be convenient logistically. :thumb_yello: and I look forward to meet you too :wub2:

I can't wait to hear about this gig. I think it's going to be special. :wub2:

Maybe Mika's looking for more fresh products? :dunno::naughty:

Of course it will be special, it's a gig in Portugal, ffs! :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

If he's looking for fresh lettuce, I can take care of that! :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Great news for the portugese fans! :biggrin2: Is this gonna be a normal 90 min. gig?

Ooh we know that... :naughty:

And I can assure you, we don't intend to enter that kind of madness. There has never been anything like that in Portugal, and we want to keep it that way.

And to be really honest, I don't advise anyone going that early. There's party all night, but that means lots of drunk people in the streets, and I wouldn't say it's exactly safe (believe me).

Besides, it's a monday. People work, people have classes, no-one will go that early. :dunno: Doors open around 9 pm.

REALLY, there's no need to queue early! That goes to eeeeeeveryone, not to any nationality in particular! :wink2:

What are you guys getting yourselves into? :blink::naughty:

You'll love Mary when you'l meet her,, Suz, she's the most adorale lettuce i know..:mf_rosetinted:

I can't wait for that to happen. Hopefully I will meet both of you next year. I don't think I will get the chance to go to any more Mika gigs this year but you two are definitely on my list of fans who I haven't had the chance to talk to yet, but would love to meet them in the very near future.

(I am biased for the two of you as Mary is has been around since the early days and is a fellow Queeniac and you are... Wonka :teehee: )

Hope everyone will have a great time at this student party. :groovy:

Been taking all the pills they told u to, lately, Mary?:mf_rosetinted:

Wonks...how many lettuces do you know, exactly? :roftl:

The pills? My dog ate them. :mf_rosetinted:

oh, I cannot make it for this gig, sadly. :boxed had a month off from work, plus the sickleave.. cannot leave for days from work so soon again :boxed , BUT I do plan mika trips as soon as they'll be convenient logistically. :thumb_yello: and I look forward to meet you too :wub2:

Maybe next time, then! We'll love to have you here! :wub2:

I can't wait for that to happen. Hopefully I will meet both of you next year. I don't think I will get the chance to go to any more Mika gigs this year but you two are definitely on my list of fans who I haven't had the chance to talk to yet, but would love to meet them in the very near future.

(I am biased for the two of you as Mary is has been around since the early days and is a fellow Queeniac and you are... Wonka :teehee: )

:wub2: Same here, can't wait to meet you, fellow Queeniac!

The 25th happens to be the start of my autumn break:mf_rosetinted:

Shut up and go buy the damn tickets, woman! :mf_rosetinted:

Hope everyone will have a great time at this student party. :groovy:

Oh, i love the "Mary has been here since God created Earth so she's fabby" and the "you are....Wonka" bit...:lmao:

Thanks, same here...:huglove:

And i haven't forgotten i promised to take you to pasteis de belem---:wink2:

The 25th happens to be the start of my autumn break:mf_rosetinted:

Well, you know wotcha gotta do, dontcha, Ingster babe???:mf_rosetinted::wink2:

Archived