Mika@Festa das Lata in Coimbra - Portugal

robertina

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:aah: n estava nada à espera de alguém a falar pt por aki. lol

ainda me estou a ambientar aqui c o site. Obrigada pelas boas vindas:thumb_yello:

Ainda somos alguns tugas por aqui! :naughty:

De nada! se precisares de ajuda para te orientares e assim, avisa! :wink2:

It's strange I can't find anywhere on the web tickets to buy today. The date give on mikasounds.com is wrong ( I know there's a mistake on the date it's the 10th of september and not the 7th)?

And the website give as a link don't speak about this future event.

I find the website of the University association of Coimbra which organize la festa das latas http://www.academica.pt/Default.aspx but not tickets to buy and no informations where and when people could buy tickets:aah:

I won't bother you all on why in oct. and not in august when I was there, like he week after he was there himself.. :boxed:

happy for portoguese fans, whom I met for the very first time in the summer. I LOVE your country: hope mika enjoys it the same way. :thumb_yello:

have fuuuuun at the gig: I'll be there too, virtually! :punk:

It's strange I can't find anywhere on the web tickets to buy today. The date give on mikasounds.com is wrong ( I know there's a mistake on the date it's the 10th of september and not the 7th)?

I find the website of the University association of Coimbra which organize la festa das latas http://www.academica.pt/Default.aspx but not tickets to buy and no informations where and when people could buy tickets:aah:

.... yesterday I called on indicated number, but the same think - they are not aware of any Mika's concert...????:blink:

I'm looking for the tickets every minute! But nothing... :sneaky2:

I won't bother you all on why in oct. and not in august when I was there, like he week after he was there himself.. :boxed:

happy for portoguese fans, whom I met for the very first time in the summer. I LOVE your country: hope mika enjoys it the same way. :thumb_yello:

have fuuuuun at the gig: I'll be there too, virtually! :punk:

Glad u had fun here, Avocita!:wink2:

:boing: 20€??? :boing:

Wow wow wow wow wow

Is it easy to reach Coimbra?

:sneaky2:

2 hrs drive from Lisbon, Lucry...:boxed:

Archived