Your design for mika's t-shirt contest!

Sylvana

Thought I'd see if there was any news on this competition - been a bit out of the loop and was wondering if winners had been announced. Only discovered tonight that the Mika's Magic Numbers winners had their private gig with Mika last weekend - but I see the t-shirt comp still seems to have been forgotten by Mikasounds about which is rather disappointing as lots of us spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into our designs. :-(

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thought I'd see if there was any news on this competition - been a bit out of the loop and was wondering if winners had been announced. Only discovered tonight that the Mika's Magic Numbers winners had their private gig with Mika last weekend - but I see the t-shirt comp still seems to have been forgotten by Mikasounds about which is rather disappointing as lots of us spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into our designs. :-(

That's right ;) or maybe they thought after that maybe the winner would claim some royalties (does not know the exact word in english sorry) if his/her design would have been select and put on some Mika's tee-shirt... that's nuts but maybe it is because of that...

I meant, he had something else to think about when the contest ended.

And all the designs related to the 2 first albums. I don't think it is judicious to make T-Shirts right now, without any record or new events to sale them!

So I think, maybe they keep the designs for another album (still for a Tshirt production) if it match with its universe or they keep them when (and if) a DVD is released.

(that's all my hopes!)

:wink2:

I meant, he had something else to think about when the contest ended.

And all the designs related to the 2 first albums. I don't think it is judicious to make T-Shirts right now, without any record or new events to sale them!

So I think, maybe they keep the designs for another album (still for a Tshirt production) if it match with its universe or they keep them when (and if) a DVD is released.

(that's all my hopes!)

:wink2:

That is logical. :mf_rosetinted:

Well... I don't think so ;) this competition was link with the magic numbers so what's the point now to keep a competition "in store" in case that they need some winners to sell new tee-shirts for a new album which will have no link with what some here created that is related of the two first albums... For this one I think it's really over girls ;)... is it over ? (still waiting for an answer from mikasounds :roftl:)

Well... I don't think so ;) this competition was link with the magic numbers so what's the point now to keep a competition "in store" in case that they need some winners to sell new tee-shirts for a new album which will have no link with what some here created that is related of the two first albums... For this one I think it's really over girls ;)... is it over ? (still waiting for an answer from mikasounds :roftl:)

I do think it's over, or maybe there was ome misterious winner and we will not know until the t-shirt is released :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, back to reality :aah: I think it's over, it's a shame!

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update for you -- all hope is not lost... yet. :naughty:

We've asked about this competition and are waiting to hear back as

to what exactly is going to happen, if anything. So hang in there for

a bit longer. :thumb_yello:

*Hangs in there while waiting for all my other prizes*:naughty:

Oooh thank you for asking.. hope there will be news soon..

Thank you for the information!

It would be a shame if Mikasounds, wouldn't do anything with the designs. I saw some awesome designs on here, I hope they will do something with it... what about a giant quilt with all the designs on it? *Keep on dreaming girl* :teehee:

thanks Deb:thumb_yello:

Thank you for the information!

It would be a shame if Mikasounds, wouldn't do anything with the designs. I saw some awesome designs on here, I hope they will do something with it... what about a giant quilt with all the designs on it? *Keep on dreaming girl* :teehee:

Or a Mika kilt? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks Deb for the good news :thumb_yello: all the fans who worked so hard and put so much love into their designs deserve a happy ending for that project :group_hug:

• 3 weeks later...

Does Mikasounds knows the joy to receive a petition ? Mika can maybe talks about it to them ? :roftl: The joy to receive a lot of petitions is a joy that can not be explain :roftl:... Ok :biggrin2: Or maybe we can prepare a new petition for Mika to bring it to them ? :roftl:

Does Mikasounds knows the joy to receive a petition ? Mika can maybe talks about it to them ? :roftl: The joy to receive a lot of petitions is a joy that can not be explain :roftl:... Ok :biggrin2: Or maybe we can prepare a new petition for Mika to bring it to them ? :roftl:

Pretty sure they don't give a rat's *ss:roftl:

Archived