Sylvana

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that a lot!:mf_lustslow:

Thank you!!

Very MIKAish :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I really tried to :D

I LOVE this one! sparkly:mf_lustslow: And it's clear who it's talking about. Lots of the T-shirts here looks great but the name of the artist MIKA is either not there or not very visible. Good job there:thumb_yello:

Yeah I also thought about that point. Thanks!!

I really like them a lot!

:biggrin2:

Thank You~~!!

Oh my gosh!

I'm really happy by all your attention!

as a freshman of this site, this is really exciting!

Yeah I draw many mikaish things like this,

but this kind of t-shirt : I cannot wear it except for his concert!! isn't it?

This is just too I-AM-MIKADDITION, though I'm really proud of it lol

Anyway, thaks!

And this is all My designs for Mika t-shirt!!!

Couldn't watch them on this thread... so I took a look on your twitpics: I like all the designs, but the third design is my favourite!

How do you think?

I know the contest is over, but I just wanted to know how others wil think about this

This design is beautiful!

Couldn't watch them on this thread... so I took a look on your twitpics: I like all the designs, but the third design is my favourite!

Hey!! Thx!!! Most people like first and second....And for other 3 designs.. they told me is ok... especial for last one....

But I like all my designs.... :biggrin2::biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sylvana!! Your drawing is very nice but when I saw it I thought immediately of Ernesto Che guevara. In fact your t-shirt design is very similar to Ernesto's traditional t-shirt design...In my opinion, I could mistake, this analogy could be a point down for your drawing because I think that politics must stay out from all not political contexts...

Hi Sylvana!! Your drawing is very nice but when I saw it I thought immediately of Ernesto Che guevara. In fact your t-shirt design is very similar to Ernesto's traditional t-shirt design...In my opinion, I could mistake, this analogy could be a point down for your drawing because I think that politics must stay out from all not political contexts...

Thank you..

I think it's just a style.. even as Popart.. ;)..

We don't even know when it started so... I still don't have my 1000 points for the entrance, maybe the email box is over :blink:, no mails, so no designs = no points... start it all again ladies and gentlemen :roftl:

:aah:

That would be so.... :shocked:

It is my greatest fear because they never sent a confirmation that they received something.

Has anyone received a mail about this??

They talk about the magic numbers in the update, but not about the t-shirt competition...

No i didn't :(.. i think there will be no winner for this competition :(..

They talk about the magic numbers in the update, but not about the t-shirt competition...

I’m confused as to how they can announce the winners of the Magic Numbers before announcing the winner of the t-shirt competition. I guess Sylvana is right, there will be no winner...

We should all beam some organisation skills and logic to Mikasounds :teehee:

I’m confused as to how they can announce the winners of the Magic Numbers before announcing the winner of the t-shirt competition. I guess Sylvana is right, there will be no winner...

Agree with Sylvana, I think we won't hear from this competition ever... I'll tell you, one day we should gather the artwork of everyone and make our own exposure in a gallery !!! There may be more chances that Mika sees it than to expect the pushentertainment and his website team to show him our work.

I should launch a forum to see if we could organize that one day. What do you think ?

Same here, it really doesn't make sense. :dunno:

Oh well. We could still make them all t-shirts! :naughty:

Yes! I love making shirts! Let's. :cheerful_h4h:

Don't think I ever posted my design on here ...? Here it is:

MIKAwolves.jpg

This is absolutely stunning!!!

I agree with what has been said here by everyone else. What a surprise. Another shambolic competition by Mikasounds :naughty:

Archived