How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

Angry!

I don't know if you care to read the story, but I have to get it out, because it's just eating me:

People don't trust me at work, I can't clean a door without them staring me down.

They say I'm a lazy worker, though I clean and scrub counters, doors, chairs, and tables until they sparkle. Not to mention the fact that I make drinks to the book.

I got terrible training to start off with, and when I brought it up, my boss turned into the Hulk.

So, with all of these things and knowing that I need to apply for colleges, scholarships and I need to take tests for these to be effective, I decided to quit. But the HR rep. wasn't there, so I had a chat with my boss. (who trains, and makes schedules) He told me he'd tell the HR rep. but he didn't. So when I put my second 2 week notice in, I was already scheduled for another week. But on the days he's scheduled me (knowing that I'd quit) I've got testing. So I told him I wouldn't be able to make those days. Over text message, he said, "You know this'll count as a negativity on your record." And since this is my first job and I don't know the effects of the negativity I kind of want to skip out on my test to go to my last few days of work.

But if I ditch to take the test (which is more important to me right now than a few measly bucks) I'll fail because I'll have work on my mind!

GAH!!!! There's no winning!

I've got so much beef with that man, I could make an entire cow!

My mom's told me to not go that day, because he told me to work the days I was schduled, and by that point that day's schdule hadn't reared it's ugly face halting my future plans. So. . . I guess. . . I'm not gonna go. I'll just call in sick or something. . . maybe. . . Oh, I don't know!