How do you feel right now? part 4

Dark Angel

still very thirsty, "paralysed", sad but also feelinf cross-eyed and like my body is shaking inside and very very tired but dont wanna go to bed... sitting up sleeping atm. hard to keep my eyes open....

ain't there pills or something you can take? ...:sad:

ain't there pills or something you can take? ...:sad:

if there were.... i wont take any. enough for tonight and doubt they would work. I feel like i wrote before cos of morphine in my blood... too much morphine cos i didnt notise how much i had taken. For the info: Im getting morphine cos i had a seizure 2 days ago (epilepsy) so morphine for the pain. But nothing to get worried abut... have spoken to a doc. a few hours ago and all i have to do is lay down and sleep. I will sleep for a looooooong long time when i'll fall asleep... thats for sure!

if there were.... i wont take any. enough for tonight and doubt they would work. I feel like i wrote before cos of morphine in my blood... too much morphine cos i didnt notise how much i had taken. For the info: Im getting morphine cos i had a seizure 2 days ago (epilepsy) so morphine for the pain. But nothing to get worried abut... have spoken to a doc. a few hours ago and all i have to do is lay down and sleep. I will sleep for a looooooong long time when i'll fall asleep... thats for sure!

ow! it looks complicated

hope you get to sleep soon and feel better as well :)

Meh....

Would be a lot happier if I were in a certain city watching a certain Irish band perform in a certain stadium :fisch: Especially if I can see a certain bass player up close and personal :das:

That would be: Would be a lot happier if I were in Melbourne watching U2 perform at Etihad Stadium:fisch: Especially if I can see Adam up close and personal :das:

Oh well, I'm consoling myself by listening to them on my iPod and wearing a tour singlet top under my shirt :teehee: