Hey!

QueenElisaII

Hi everyone!:teehee:

First of all, my English is a disaster, so I'm sorry.

Well, let's talk about Mika. The first time I heard about him it was like 3 years ago (2007) on the radio. The broadcaster said that Mika was the new Freddie Mercury. I've always loved Freddie. I don't know why, maybe because he was different, like me. But when I first listened to Mika's voice I thought that he was awesome, even better than Freddie (I'm sorry, I know that most of you will disagree). And since then Mika's music has been in my iPod.

And well, last year, Mika appeared at a Spanish programme and I started loving his personality as well.

And that's all. I'd like to talk about myself a little bit. But well, I don't know what to say. I'm a 20-year-old Spanish girl, I'm studying at the university and I'm working as well. I live with two of my sisters and my brother (and my parents). My older sister doesn't live at home yet, so I have to behave like an adult person with my sibles, which is very difficult for me. Probably the best moment of the day is when I get home after the lessons and I have dinner with my 8-year-old brother and I listen to music before going to bed.

Actually, I can't complain about anything. My life's perfect. But since Mika's in it, it's even better.:wink2:

Kisses to all of you. And once more, I'm sorry for my bad English.:bow:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome Elisa! :bye:

Thank you for your nice introduction :wub2:

Don't worry, your English isn't bad at all :thumb_yello:

Mika and Freddie are different, so personally I can't say who's better

in my opinion they're both awesome :mf_lustslow:

enjoy the forum! :punk:

Hi everyone!:teehee:

First of all, my English is a disaster, so I'm sorry.

Well, let's talk about Mika. The first time I heard about him it was like 3 years ago (2007) on the radio. The broadcaster said that Mika was the new Freddie Mercury. I've always loved Freddie. I don't know why, maybe because he was different, like me. But when I first listened to Mika's voice I thought that he was awesome, even better than Freddie (I'm sorry, I know that most of you will disagree). And since then Mika's music has been in my iPod.

And well, last year, Mika appeared at a Spanish programme and I started loving his personality as well.

And that's all. I'd like to talk about myself a little bit. But well, I don't know what to say. I'm a 20-year-old Spanish girl, I'm studying at the university and I'm working as well. I live with two of my sisters and my brother (and my parents). My older sister doesn't live at home yet, so I have to behave like an adult person with my sibles, which is very difficult for me. Probably the best moment of the day is when I get home after the lessons and I have dinner with my 8-year-old brother and I listen to music before going to bed.

Actually, I can't complain about anything. My life's perfect. But since Mika's in it, it's even better.:wink2:

Kisses to all of you. And once more, I'm sorry for my bad English.:bow:

That's a lovely introduction, and your English is perfect!! Welcome to the MFC

Archived