Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Oh gosh, remember? (of course you remember :aah:) :naughty:

Tonight between 4&7pm on the Big Chart Commercial top 40, if you get my single into the top 3 on iTunes I WILL DO A NAKED VBLOG! NO JoKin !!

6 Sep 09 via Twitter for iPhone

that one I saw :naughty:

btw, I'm off for today :bye:

good night

and sweet Mika (tweets) dreams

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one was sweet:

Happy belated Birhday MFC. And thank you for the past three years!!! xxxxx

8:14 AM Jan 6th via Twitter for iPhone

I've learned the word "belated" thanks to this tweet. Mika is very educative :thumb_yello:

Oh gosh, remember? (of course you remember :aah:) :naughty:

Tonight between 4&7pm on the Big Chart Commercial top 40, if you get my single into the top 3 on iTunes I WILL DO A NAKED VBLOG! NO JoKin !!

6 Sep 09 via Twitter for iPhone

A year ago!!!!!! Da boy knows how to keep suspension :naughty:

The first tweet that I marked as favourite:

i want a pot bellied pig as a pet, like george clooney but mine will have a tattoo, they are clever, portable and well if your hungry... 11:37 AM Jul 30th, 2009 via web

- love every bolded word, really witty!

Oh my gosh :floor: wasn't there something about 'rentadog.com' as well? "I'd like labradoodle please"?

Would he ever pull a trick like this again:???

party TONIGHT Ground Floor Bar 186 Portobello Road drinks are on me from 6:30pm SEE YOU THERE x

3:45 PM Sep 7th, 2009 via web

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

He should do it again now, to mark the anniversary :naughty:

i have experience... he can come to me!

look how well Mysha turned out! :biggrin2::naughty:

Probably you better than me. Unless he wants to end up with a monster like mine :lmfao:

Has Rose ever gotten these?:

Rose and Netina wr the 1st They win these personalised hand chosen mini clogs Haha! Airport jewels! http://twitpic.com/5342g

11:47 AM May 13th, 2009 via Twitter for iPhone

They are still waiting - though Rose does remind Mika at every opportunity :naughty:

We are indeed, but he has little reminder now, a pair of clogs on a keychain:naughty:

all those tweets made me laugh:roftl:

They are still waiting - though Rose does remind Mika at every opportunity :naughty:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i remember something in a video a few months ago where he mentionned them?? at M&G???

And you forgot Melachi...:naughty:

I am afraid that with all these nice occupations, he forgets he is a singer and he has to write new songs someday....:naughty:

Oh, sweet Melachi:wub2: No, he never forgets he's a singer. When he starts composing or demoing his songs he's pretty quiet until he's not ready to let us know about it.:thumb_yello:

really??!! why?:blink:

Because I think he considers it work, so I guess it’s good if he takes a break from it.

And now that I’ve said this he’ll probably tweet today :roftl: Not that I would complain, though...

Because I think he considers it work, so I guess it’s good if he takes a break from it.

And now that I’ve said this he’ll probably tweet today :roftl: Not that I would complain, though...

We share the same opinion... As hard as it can be to some of us, I think it's healthy to take a break from time to time:thumb_yello:

Archived