Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The mystery is solved!!

That's why Mika is no longer writing on Twitter:

Mikasdog

*feels a little guilty about hiding @mikasounds iphone under his bed...* *thought he would have found it byt now...*

about 1 hour ago via web

oh Melachi...Melachi.... it had to be you! :naughty::naughty: :wub2:

or it could be Mika, trying to find a excuse of why he's not tweeting (maybe he lost his iphone...again...:aah:), saying his adorable dog has hidden his iphone...blaming on her!!!Bad father!!!! :naughty:

oh Melachi...Melachi.... it had to be you! :naughty::naughty: :wub2:

or it could be Mika, trying to find a excuse of why he's not tweeting (maybe he lost his iphone...again...:aah:), saying his adorable dog has hidden his iphone...blaming on her!!!Bad father!!!! :naughty:

What father my dear?:naughty::roftl:

Well he doesn't want the MFC to think he is our stalker! We might get a restraining order against him!

The mystery is solved!!

That's why Mika is no longer writing on Twitter:

Mikasdog

*feels a little guilty about hiding @mikasounds iphone under his bed...* *thought he would have found it byt now...*

about 1 hour ago via web

:lmao: That explains everything!

I agree. I would think songwriting would require you to switch off from many of the other aspects of this career like touring and dealing with fans and get back to real life.

Mika seemed to lose interest in Twitter a long time ago so I don't miss it now. :dunno: It would be nice to see some vlogs next year about new music though.

I agree. I would think songwriting would require you to switch off from many of the other aspects of this career like touring and dealing with fans and get back to real life.

Mika seemed to lose interest in Twitter a long time ago so I don't miss it now. :dunno: It would be nice to see some vlogs next year about new music though.

Yees, he's kinda jumpy in his communication, isn't he?

I think he should choose one way & frequency of communicating with fans (vlogs or blogs or Twitter or MySpace or mikasounds or Facebook or colanders or writing on MFC :teehee:, once per week or month, whatever) and stick to it in the future, so that fans know where to search for new stuff.

Otherwise pple lose interest or start being nasty/depressed about him not writing. :dunno:

Yees, he's kinda jumpy in his communication, isn't he?

I think he should choose one way & frequency of communicating with fans (vlogs or blogs or Twitter or MySpace or mikasounds or Facebook or colanders or writing on MFC :teehee:, once per week or month, whatever) and stick to it in the future, so that fans know where to search for new stuff.

Otherwise pple lose interest or start being nasty/depressed about him not writing. :dunno:

There's a Twitterfeed on Mikasounds so I guess people should go to Mikasounds since all the blogs/vlogs would be posted there as well.

But I don't think we're ever going to get consistency in communication from Mika, especially at a time like this when he won't have much to promote for a year or so.

I loved the two way communication with Twitter but I can understand how it would be overwhelming and he'd start avoiding it. There are fans who act nasty and depressed when he doesn't tell them what they want to hear or acknowledge them personally, even when he's communicating every day...so...:dunno:

My own theory is that Mika is fine with people losing interest over the short term and he doesn't mind the challenge of starting over again like he did with the last album. The alternative is to be like Justin Bieber where this fan maintenance is a full time job and you don't have any other life.

There's a Twitterfeed on Mikasounds so I guess people should go to Mikasounds since all the blogs/vlogs would be posted there as well.

But I don't think we're ever going to get consistency in communication from Mika, especially at a time like this when he won't have much to promote for a year or so.

I loved the two way communication with Twitter but I can understand how it would be overwhelming and he'd start avoiding it. There are fans who act nasty and depressed when he doesn't tell them what they want to hear or acknowledge them personally, even when he's communicating every day...so...:dunno:

My own theory is that Mika is fine with people losing interest over the short term and he doesn't mind the challenge of starting over again like he did with the last album. The alternative is to be like Justin Bieber where this fan maintenance is a full time job and you don't have any other life.

i agree.. i´m not that good at twitter and just the last week i realised if i write @someone´sname i can see the tweets directed to that person.... and really,i was :shocked: when i saw how many nonsense is mika receiving even now,when he is not tweeting.... but,in the other hand,i´m sure mika never tries to find his mentions,i mean,you can´t see the tweets of people who you don´t follow,right? so,he can´t see that tweets (at least,not if he doesn´t do a search)... and i really think he only searches when he is on the right mood to do it....

my husband´s daughter is following justin bieber on twitter and OMG!!! that boy is tweeting 24h a day!!!!:boxed: i don´t really want that for mika... pffff...

but it would be nice to see new vlogs every now and then......

I like your theory Christine!!(and how are you btw?)

I believe that even people who lose interest will fall back in love with him and his music once his next album is released:aah:

or when people talk to him constantly on there whether he's tweeting or not :aah:

i agree.. i´m not that good at twitter and just the last week i realised if i write @someone´sname i can see the tweets directed to that person.... and really,i was :shocked: when i saw how many nonsense is mika receiving even now,when he is not tweeting.... but,in the other hand,i´m sure mika never tries to find his mentions,i mean,you can´t see the tweets of people who you don´t follow,right? so,he can´t see that tweets (at least,not if he doesn´t do a search)... and i really think he only searches when he is on the right mood to do it....

my husband´s daughter is following justin bieber on twitter and OMG!!! that boy is tweeting 24h a day!!!!:boxed: i don´t really want that for mika... pffff...

but it would be nice to see new vlogs every now and then......

if you want to see all the nonsense written to Mika in a day, go there http://www.kurrently.com/ and type @mikasounds

And yes, on Twitter, if your message are public, the person can see what's written with their user name :shocked:

i´m sure mika never tries to find his mentions,i mean,you can´t see the tweets of people who you don´t follow,right? so,he can´t see that tweets (at least,not if he doesn´t do a search)... and i really think he only searches when he is on the right mood to do it....

He doesn't have to do a search, he just has to look at his @replies which are readily available, no matter what software you're using. I'm sure he reads at least some of them when he comes on because he usually responds to people generally, if not directly to an individual.

He was definitely reading a lot when he first came on Twitter and he was doing promo and seemed to want to connect with everyone. There's really not as much need for that when he's touring and speaking to fans in person every day. And of course when he's just leading his personal life there's no need at all IMO.

We all want to know what's going on with his puppy and his new home, etc. but he's said that he hates the invasiveness of Twitter and I think people have to respect that if he doesn't feel like regularly reporting the details of his daily personal life.

I like your theory Christine!!(and how are you btw?)

I believe that even people who lose interest will fall back in love with him and his music once his next album is released:aah:

Hey, I'm good! :bye: I was just thinking of you yesterday. I hope all is well with you.

I hope Mika can cope with the new Twitter version when he tries to write his next "Yo!". :throw:

Actually I am not sure that Twitter still exists when Mika comes back in 1 year or so...

:naughty:

Ha, I think you're right maybe there will be something new by the time things kick into high gear again. I haven't seen this new Twitter but I've been using Twitter for iPad and it appears to be the same thing. I think Mika mostly posts from his iPhone so he can probably manage. :teehee:

Ha, I think you're right maybe there will be something new by the time things kick into high gear again. I haven't seen this new Twitter but I've been using Twitter for iPad and it appears to be the same thing. I think Mika mostly posts from his iPhone so he can probably manage. :teehee:

I have the new Twitter and it's a bit nervy, because you have too many things at once on your screen. Apart from your tweets you also see your followers and the pple you're following with their avatars plus Trends and sugestions whom to follow, your last tweet, favorites, lists and so on. And as we psychologists know that a person can only really see 7 things at a time that's clearly too much information & ironically not very user friendly. I prefer the old Twitter even if meant that you have to click more often. :dunno:

Archived