Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

Oh no....please....!!!!!! the basic line was "we pay him for pretending things"

I said " no, I pay for sth different...and that was all (only I know what exactly was in my mind..going to a gig you pay for things that are important for you)

it looks like I said that he owes me sth.....I have to run away from here....:wink2:

Sorry. You didn't said anything wrong, I quote you because I agreed with you :wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well if you don't know....:naughty:

I am many 'things' in real life.....so I don't know what you mean...and I think you now nothing about me - because we only met maybe 3 times at a gig..and we didn't have a deep conversation...so ....I'm really curious what you meant by that! that I'm not young??? :wink2: or innocent??:wink2: or what???:wink2:

If you are going to b*tch about his every move, then I wonder why you still consider yourself unconditionally loyal to him. I don't agree with every single thing he does, but that doesn't mean I feel like I am obliged to tell him, and especially not in a vicious way, about it. It's HIS career, HIS decision to do whatever he does, and some things we will like and some we won't. No need to slag him off about it. There is a thing called constructive criticism and that is NOT what you gave him on Twitter.

So basically you were slagging him off about the fact that he defended himself from the unnecessarily harsh comments and then blame him for being a little kid. Well, that is not the case.

Also, you were assuming the circus theme thing was for the album, although there was no solid reason to believe it is. How often have we heard about how wrong people are for forming opinions based on little to no evidence?

Apart from that, if you don't like the whole circus theme, you've become a fan of the wrong artist anyway.

And that is my opinion. You can slag me off now if you want, I don''t care. I will just go off and sit in a corner to adore every fart that comes out of Mika's behind.:biggrin2:

Well said, Ingie (I just might not agree with the last paragraph, but the rest is fine! lol)

Serioulsy? Slag him off? :blink:

Ok, I don't follow everyone here, so I have no idea of who tweeted what and what comments were made, but being all bitchy and slag Mika off just because he tweeted that isn't the best thing to do. At all.

Does he owe us anything besides his work? I mean, that's what we pay for, right? And we certainly have no complaints about that. Especially when we pay for it because it gives us pleasure, makes us happy. Or am I wrong? Anyone went to a gig or bought an album because they were forced to? :blink:

Let the guy do whatever he wants. If it's a circus themed album, then fine! The PdP gig was all based in Circus and it was great, wasn't it? And believe me, I'm certainly NOT the biggest circus fan here. If the album has nothing to do with clowns and circus, fine too! Geez...lets just wait! :aah:

IF he tweeted that because of the harsh comments made after the clown pic, then I wn't say I'm disappointed, but I think he's better than that and he shouldn't let it get to him (but its easier said than done, I know). Again, IF he tweeted because of that. We don't know for sure, do we? He might just have had a bad day and just got fed up with the gazillions of random nonsense tweets he gets, and tweeted that. Can't blame him, when I'm in a bad mood, I can slag everyone off and still have room for more. :dunno:

Move on people! He probably did already! :naughty:

Have we not moved on from such petty drama yet? There's just been a horrible natural disaster. Mika's pity tweet pales in comparison and I don't see why it's still being discussed. :dunno:

Have we not moved on from such petty drama yet? There's just been a horrible natural disaster. Mika's pity tweet pales in comparison and I don't see why it's still being discussed. :dunno:

:naughty:

Just a diversion from the horror and cruelty that is real life, I guess.

It's not like I could help with the disaster if I didn't post here.:dunno:

And we are discussing Mika's tweets so it's on topic.

like i said before, i think too much was read in those 2 words & as mary (the lettuce lady) mentioned, it's time to move on.

by the time the info gets on mfc, everyone joins in & we make a mountain out of a mole hill. by the 100th page, speculations are turned into facts once requoted.

enough is enough now.

:naughty:

Just a diversion from the horror and cruelty that is real life, I guess.

It's not like I could help with the disaster if I didn't post here.:dunno:

And we are discussing Mika's tweets so it's on topic.

I know, but people tend to "baby" him to much. He's 27 for crying out loud! :naughty:

Errr....no, I said that I would like him to be honest in other ways, and that in certain circumstances, like doing his job, which is what he was doing at this gig, he behaves like any other normal adult is supposed to, which is looking a bit interested in the subject at hand.

Of course he's not going to love every minute of every day of his job, like none of us do, yet we are supposed to mantain a professional appearance. And also, the meet and greet was not as advertised. This is what I am trying to say. I really don't know what you're getting at, or why you're picking on those couple of things and sort of twisting what I was saying :dunno:

I wasn't twisting anything....don't insult my intelligence!! or ability to understand. It was a pure conclusion. It was saying the same in another words....

and you still say the same ... basically you expect him to behave in a certain way...even if he doesn't feel that....

and you expect him to say things in certain way (openly, like Adam Lambert!) on twitter (not in the way he wants to say them.../more 'misteriously'?/) and you expect "he behaves like any other normal adult is supposed to, which is looking a bit interested in the subject at hand."

like any other normal adult...any other..."is supposed to".so is there a pattern for "normal" behaviour only you know?

and what if he wasn't interested? or was something else in his mind? you want him to pretend feelings and behaviour

But basically ....we are in totally different stories...to say it poetically....and I don't expect you to understand

Let's just stay with what we think and not continue this cause I need to go now...

I respect that you think differently....the arguments behind it are too deep..they define our worths..and expectations....

like i said before, i think too much was read in those 2 words & as mary (the lettuce lady) mentioned, it's time to move on.

by the time the info gets on mfc, everyone joins in & we make a mountain out of a mole hill. by the 100th page, speculations are turned into facts once requoted.

enough is enough now.

i like to quote myself :blush-anim-cl:

but if he didn't show happiness and excitement when he does his shows, i don't think we would have reacted to his live gigs the same way.

to me, it all goes hand in hand when he's performing. he is his own advertisement. and i think he does enjoy interacting with fans, the theatrical aspect of his shows etc... but if he didn't feel like it on a few occasions, he'd still have to pretend as it is part of his "act". it's not the audience's fault.

there was this group that i love & i went to see their show. it was the most boring show in my life! i never bought another cd and never gone back to see them. (i won't name the group, as that would show my age :shun::naughty:) and you know what? we never hear from them anymore... kinda like a 1 cd wonder.

But basically he most often shows the happines cause he likes what he does...otherwise there's no point to perform or do anything...so it's not the problem....but sometimes he is not that happy and it's interesting and ok to me!

I don't think it's anyone's "fault" :wink2:

maybe that group just had a bad day?:wink2: but you said they disapeared...maybe they were burnt out or sth....:wink2:

it's what you expect...if you expect to be entertained you re dissapointed...but it would be fascinating to me just to look at an artist in his not very entertaining mood....maybe because I really appreciate natural and true to real feelings behaviour.... but it's just me...

I know what you mean..I just think a bit differently...that's the charm...:wink2:

As usual, we have to move on when finally someone (in this case, Ingie), dares to say some very well-said truths to people who have been ranting on Mika these days... I'm not surprised, TBH.

I guess some ridiculous things never change, no matter what.

Are you kidding me? :roftl:

As usual, we have to move on when finally someone (in this case, Ingie), dares to say some very well-said truths to people who have been ranting on Mika these days... I'm not surprised, TBH.

in this case, people have to agree to disagree. when a conversation is going nowhere, it's time to call it quits.

and as usual, you only show up when you feel like there may a controversy.

so i guess it's only fitting to close the subject.

Are you saying the subject is closed because of this? Are you suggesting that the afore mentioned ranters give a rat's ass what some sycophants think? :naughty:

It's actually much simpler than that. It's bed time and we are all tired.

Truth is I was tired when all this started, So predictable.

If you are going to b*tch about his every move, then I wonder why you still consider yourself unconditionally loyal to him. I don't agree with every single thing he does, but that doesn't mean I feel like I am obliged to tell him, and especially not in a vicious way, about it. It's HIS career, HIS decision to do whatever he does, and some things we will like and some we won't. No need to slag him off about it. There is a thing called constructive criticism and that is NOT what you gave him on Twitter.

So basically you were slagging him off about the fact that he defended himself from the unnecessarily harsh comments and then blame him for being a little kid. Well, that is not the case.

Also, you were assuming the circus theme thing was for the album, although there was no solid reason to believe it is. How often have we heard about how wrong people are for forming opinions based on little to no evidence?

Apart from that, if you don't like the whole circus theme, you've become a fan of the wrong artist anyway.

And that is my opinion. You can slag me off now if you want, I don''t care. I will just go off and sit in a corner to adore every fart that comes out of Mika's behind.:biggrin2:

Erm... where did that come from? :blink: Your wording is all "you said this", "you said that", which makes it sound like your post is directed at an individual rather than contributing to the conversation on a general level.

This seems like a good time to remind people that if you're having a disagreement with any one member it's better to approach them privately rather than post on MFC. :thumb_yello:

Archived