Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

If you are going to b*tch about his every move, then I wonder why you still consider yourself unconditionally loyal to him. I don't agree with every single thing he does, but that doesn't mean I feel like I am obliged to tell him, and especially not in a vicious way, about it. It's HIS career, HIS decision to do whatever he does, and some things we will like and some we won't. No need to slag him off about it. There is a thing called constructive criticism and that is NOT what you gave him on Twitter.

So basically you were slagging him off about the fact that he defended himself from the unnecessarily harsh comments and then blame him for being a little kid. Well, that is not the case.

Also, you were assuming the circus theme thing was for the album, although there was no solid reason to believe it is. How often have we heard about how wrong people are for forming opinions based on little to no evidence?

Apart from that, if you don't like the whole circus theme, you've become a fan of the wrong artist anyway.

And that is my opinion. You can slag me off now if you want, I don''t care. I will just go off and sit in a corner to adore every fart that comes out of Mika's behind.:biggrin2:

tumblr_lhrmgvjzD51qgmthso1_400.gif

tumblr_l7hbcwuJBw1qcit13.gif

tumblr_l4y8m7W4Q11qb6999-1.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg So you want him to p r e t e n d? to behave like he doesn't feel to behave? you want him to please you....? fulfil your expectations?

a true artist doesn't behave like a ......(censored word) conformist....

and you said before that you want him to be honest.... basically you want him to do certain things....

when an artist is on stage, it is a bit of a pretend game, isn't it?

that's part of an artist's job, to pretend he is as excited to sing Big Girls for the 10000th as it was when he first started touring. he has to make it sound new, fun and interesting every time. yesterday's audience isn't the same as today's.

i always wondered how he (or any other artist for that matter) can sing the same songs for an entire year without being sick of them. :dunno:

i'm sure sometimes he'd much rather be at home doing what he does, but his job requires him to go on stage, play the songs and go home.

Once he is off stage, i don't want Mika to pretend he is something other then himself, but that all changes when he is with the public, at a gig

That's what we pay him for.

I pretend to a certain extent every day when I go to work. I do my work with good grace even if I don't like the tasks. It's what I am paid for.

I don't get as much as Mika either, you'd think he'd be able to put on a better face if he just thought of the $ signs. :wink2:

Oh...seems that I pay for something different....:wink2:

I think I only paid for the cd I bought, and the show I went, didn't know that he owes me something! :shocked:

And again, I agree. Going to bed now. I guess some ridiculous things never change, no matter what.

Sweet dreams everyone, including Mika.

If you are going to b*tch about his every move, then I wonder why you still consider yourself unconditionally loyal to him. I don't agree with every single thing he does, but that doesn't mean I feel like I am obliged to tell him, and especially not in a vicious way, about it. It's HIS career, HIS decision to do whatever he does, and some things we will like and some we won't. No need to slag him off about it. There is a thing called constructive criticism and that is NOT what you gave him on Twitter.

So basically you were slagging him off about the fact that he defended himself from the unnecessarily harsh comments and then blame him for being a little kid. Well, that is not the case.

Also, you were assuming the circus theme thing was for the album, although there was no solid reason to believe it is. How often have we heard about how wrong people are for forming opinions based on little to no evidence?

Apart from that, if you don't like the whole circus theme, you've become a fan of the wrong artist anyway.

And that is my opinion. You can slag me off now if you want, I don''t care. I will just go off and sit in a corner to adore every fart that comes out of Mika's behind.:biggrin2:

That's my girl:wink2:

that's part of an artist's job, to pretend he is as excited to sing Big Girls for the 10000th as it was when he first started touring. he has to make it sound new, fun and interesting every time. yesterday's audience isn't the same as today's.

i always wondered how he (or any other artist for that matter) can sing the same songs for an entire year without being sick of them. :dunno:

i'm sure sometimes he'd much rather be at home doing what he does, but his job requires him to go on stage, play the songs and go home.

Once he is off stage, i don't want Mika to pretend he is something other then himself, but that all changes when he is with the public, at a gig

I get your point but....you know...that's why I've always liked musicians more than actors....they're themselves...in the art the're making and performing....

and about gigs....I know that in a way he "has to " sing the same song and maybe he's tired about it but when he's himself he can sing the song in different way each time...more true ..instead of forcing himself to sing it in a certain way....

and to me he definitely doesn't have to show that he's more happy or excited or whatever than he really is onstage ....I would feel the dissonance , the discrepancy...that's not art for me....

I get your point but....you know...that's why I've always liked musicians more than actors....they're themselves...in the art the're making and performing....

and about gigs....I know that in a way he "has to " sing the same song and maybe he's tired about it but when he's himself he can sing the song in different way each time...more true ..instead of forcing himself to sing it in a certain way....

and to me he definitely doesn't have to show that he's more happy or excited or whatever than he really is onestage ....I would feel the dissonance , the discrepancy...that's not art for me....

but if he didn't show happiness and excitement when he does his shows, i don't think we would have reacted to his live gigs the same way.

to me, it all goes hand in hand when he's performing. he is his own advertisement. and i think he does enjoy interacting with fans, the theatrical aspect of his shows etc... but if he didn't feel like it on a few occasions, he'd still have to pretend as it is part of his "act". it's not the audience's fault.

there was this group that i love & i went to see their show. it was the most boring show in my life! i never bought another cd and never gone back to see them. (i won't name the group, as that would show my age :shun::naughty:) and you know what? we never hear from them anymore... kinda like a 1 cd wonder.

omg So you want him to p r e t e n d? to behave like he doesn't feel to behave? you want him to please you....? fulfil your expectations?

a true artist doesn't behave like a ......(censored word) conformist....

and you said before that you want him to be honest.... basically you want him to do certain things....

Errr....no, I said that I would like him to be honest in other ways, and that in certain circumstances, like doing his job, which is what he was doing at this gig, he behaves like any other normal adult is supposed to, which is looking a bit interested in the subject at hand.

Of course he's not going to love every minute of every day of his job, like none of us do, yet we are supposed to mantain a professional appearance. And also, the meet and greet was not as advertised. This is what I am trying to say. I really don't know what you're getting at, or why you're picking on those couple of things and sort of twisting what I was saying :dunno:

Yep, exactly what I was saying there. Or trying to.

I think I only paid for the cd I bought, and the show I went, didn't know that he owes me something! :shocked:

Oh no....please....!!!!!! the basic line was "we pay him for pretending things"

I said " no, I pay for sth different...and that was all (only I know what exactly was in my mind..going to a gig you pay for things that are important for you)

it looks like I said that he owes me sth.....I have to run away from here....:wink2:

Archived