Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

ooohhhh... *curls up in a ball* can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me... :aah:

... Damn sexy clown though. :aah:

:roftl:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ooohhhh... *curls up in a ball* can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me. can't sleep. clown will eat me... :aah:

... Damn sexy clown though. :aah:

oh><

hong kong is at night and i'm going to sleep after a while:aah:

but the clown is mika so i think i still have a sweet dream

llamas?! wow...i have an really ,really old bird who doesn`t care whether someone os there or not:aah:

he lives perfectly without us and that`s a bit weird bur we are able to travel cause we just leave lots of food and a friend or so come around every 2or3 days switches on the radio (my bird loves listening to radio nad actually likes mika^^) and gives him something to drink^^

i like my bird:aah:

That bird sounds awesome :roftl:

I was thinking if the latest posts have anything to do with the topic of "Mikasounds and Twitter update" but I have just realised we were talking about nonsense talk :doh:

:aah: There's a lesson to be learned from this. Everyone does it. and usually frequently. :aah:

I was thinking if the latest posts have anything to do with the topic of "Mikasounds and Twitter update" but I have just realised we were talking about nonsense talk :doh:

i was just happy that the subject had changed :naughty:

i was just happy that the subject had changed :naughty:

Sorry, I'm not starting again, but

Edit: and I think you are referring to me here

In fact, I don't remember whom I referring, I had read a lot of posts so everything mixed in my head. :wub2: Nothing personal (as it may seem - because we start to arguing in every possibility :naughty:).

That's all.

In other case I would offer to moose again. But he better sit calmly these days :teehee:

Sorry, I'm not starting again, but

In fact, I don't remember whom I referring, I had read a lot of posts so everything mixed in my head. :wub2: Nothing personal (as it may seem - because we start to arguing in every possibility :naughty:).

That's all.

In other case I would offer to moose again. But he better sit calmly these days :teehee:

:aah: And you can't offer a bee 'cause that's part of what started that nonsense. :aah:

We should concentrate on the real problems of the world and hope that all our Japanese members are O.K.!

but what about WHILE we're hoping? I'm hoping, but hoping and doing nothin' else get's awfully boring... :huh: and there's not much we can do from so far away. Not much we can do up close either. :sad:

Nothing personal (as it may seem - because we start to arguing in every possibility :naughty:).

I didn't take it personally. I just want to be clear about what I said, that's all. I feel like people are so busy trying to defend Mika's right to say and do whatever he wants that they're misinterpreting what others are saying.

We should concentrate on the real problems of the world and hope that all our Japanese members are O.K.!

Yes I can't stop thinking about it. I see Eriko lives south of the worst hit areas but it's still scary. This kind of thing never happens in Canada (knock on wood) so it's almost impossible to imagine.

I didn't take it personally. I just want to be clear about what I said, that's all. I feel like people are so busy trying to defend Mika's right to say and do whatever he wants that they're misinterpreting what others are saying.

Yes I can't stop thinking about it. I see Eriko lives south of the worst hit areas but it's still scary. This kind of thing never happens in Canada (knock on wood) so it's almost impossible to imagine.

not in such intensity, but we had 2 earthquakes in Quebec that I remember vividly:boxed:

Archived