Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

But basically he most often shows the happines cause he likes what he does...otherwise there's no point to perform or do anything...so it's not the problem....but sometimes he is not that happy and it's interesting and ok to me!

I don't think it's anyone's "fault" :wink2:

maybe that group just had a bad day?:wink2: but you said they disapeared...maybe they were burnt out or sth....:wink2:

it's what you expect...if you expect to be entertained you re dissapointed...but it would be fascinating to me just to look at an artist in his not very entertaining mood....maybe because I really appreciate natural and true to real feelings behaviour.... but it's just me...

I know what you mean..I just think a bit differently...that's the charm...:wink2:

I know what you mean, believe me :wink2:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erm... where did that come from? :blink: Your wording is all "you said this", "you said that", which makes it sound like your post is directed at an individual rather than contributing to the conversation on a general level.

This seems like a good time to remind people that if you're having a disagreement with any one member it's better to approach them privately rather than post on MFC. :thumb_yello:

I'm pretty sure she was directing that at multiple "you's".

Insomnia, you know... :naughty:

However I don't think the fact that he is extremely talented and gets a lot of things right means that we should speak privately in hushed whispers when we identify things he could improve upon. Especially on MFC. Of course he is able to read MFC if he wants, but this isn't primarily directed at him - we're speaking to each other.

This seems like a good time to remind people that if you're having a disagreement with any one member it's better to approach them privately rather than post on MFC. :thumb_yello:

Oh well. Same old story.

Mika...please tweet something like "Yo, I'm eating an apple", so that this thread can move on. Thanks. :roftl:

Yo, I'm eating a bitter apple

Buzz

Mikasounds 5 secs ago

:shocked:

How did you do that, Mary????

As usual, we have to move on when finally someone (in this case, Ingie), dares to say some very well-said truths to people who have been ranting on Mika these days... I'm not surprised, TBH.

Why do you feel the need to argue so much? Guylaine is just trying to keep

the peace.

:dunno:

We all have different ideas about how Mika ought to be... no one knows

how he really is but him. Why not let it go instead of arguing over it?

Very wise words, as always! :thumb_yello:

I pay him an extra twitter fee. :mf_rosetinted:

You'd wish...:mf_rosetinted:

Why do you feel the need to argue so much? Guylaine is just trying to keep

the peace.

:dunno:

:thumb_yello:

Oh well. Same old story.

Leire, let me spell this out for you in very clear terms.

I was saying that there is no reason for MFC to be a place where only positive comments about Mika are to be made. Obviously we are not going to tolerate it if someone comes on here and starts blatantly slagging him off or insulting him, but MFC is a climate where people are free to discuss all the great things about Mika as well as the things they think could be improved upon.

That is a very different topic of conversation than a private difference of opinion between two members. We are all interested in Mika's career. We are not all interested in how Member A disagreed with what Member B chose to tweet Mika. The first topic is a general conversation about Mika's career. The second concerns a private matter between two individuals. Surely you see the difference?

You're not even comparing apples to oranges here Leire, you're comparing... bees to clowns. :bleh:

in this case, people have to agree to disagree. when a conversation is going nowhere, it's time to call it quits.

and as usual, you only show up when you feel like there may a controversy.

so i guess it's only fitting to close the subject.

I think you should look at my profile and you'd realise most of my posts are for sharing pics and videos I took at gigs or recorded from TV, and some news I found in the Internet, not what you are implying I log in here to.

Are you saying the subject is closed because of this? Are you suggesting that the afore mentioned ranters give a rat's ass what some sycophants think? :naughty:

It's actually much simpler than that. It's bed time and we are all tired.

Truth is I was tired when all this started, So predictable.

That's just what I said.

Don't worry, I know the ranters don't mind what other people think, even what Mika thinks or feels.

Bed time over here, day time over there. I don't think that's a reason.

Obviously we are not going to tolerate it if someone comes on here and starts blatantly slagging him off or insulting him, (...)

You mean new members, don't you? Old members enjoy immunity, just for the sake of it, don't they?

You mean new members, don't you? Old members enjoy immunity, just for the sake of it, don't they?

No. The rules are the same for all members.

And I'm only referring to what's posted on MFC. What someone posts on Twitter or Facebook or her blog (etc) is not my concern as an MFC moderator.

I think you should look at my profile and you'd realise most of my posts are for sharing pics and videos I took at gigs or recorded from TV, and some news I found in the Internet, not what you are implying I log in here to.

Haha, best gig camera-woman ever! :wink2:

No. The rules are the same for all members.

And I'm only referring to what's posted on MFC. What someone posts on Twitter or Facebook or her blog (etc) is not my concern as an MFC moderator.

I don't think so. If that was the case, some people would have been banned from here loooooong ago, much deserving it, whereas some others would still be here.

:wink2:

I don't think so. If that was the case, some people would have been banned from here loooooong ago, much deserving it, and some others would still be here.

:wink2:

You are not privy to all the conversations mods are having with other members. You do not know which members have received warnings and about which specific behaviours. We handle these things privately in the vast majority of cases.

Anyway if this is about specific cases of people who you feel should or should not be banned, feel free to PM me. This is off topic in this thread, but I would be happy to discuss your concerns (or anyone else's) via PM. :thumb_yello:

Are you suggesting that the afore mentioned ranters give a rat's ass what some sycophants think? :naughty:

Flattered to know I have received exactly the same treatment Mika has! :wub2:

Thank you all!

I'm gonna laugh if that clown picture turns out to be the cover to his next album.

Just sayin'. :roftl:

:roftl: I'd freak out and be like "OH HOLY SON OF A- oh. THAT. :doh:" :roftl: I'm not scared of clown, but I'm bothered by him as a clown. not scared, just... bothered... :aah:

Enjoying yourselves? :naughty:

How worked up you all get!

Worked up? Me? Never! :mf_rosetinted:

Yo, I'm eating a bitter apple

Buzz

Mikasounds 5 secs ago

:shocked:

How did you do that, Mary????

I pay him an extra twitter fee. :mf_rosetinted:

I thought that was true. Well played, guys...well played. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna laugh if that clown picture turns out to be the cover to his next album.

Just sayin'. :roftl:

Imagine if he was an evil clown. :tears:

Archived