Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

What a thread!

Oh Mika, with one tweet you made the Next World War :naughty:

I read the last several pages and feel like in a greatest show... It's not even a circus.

Mika is certainly a vicious clown :mf_rosetinted:

Those who will criticize him too much will be eaten at night

horrorsociety-clown2.jpg

What a thread!

I read the last several pages and feel like in a greatest show... It's not even a circus.

horrorsociety-clown2.jpg

That picture doesn't bother me. Mika's picture does. Why is that? :aah::roftl:

What a thread!

horrorsociety-clown2.jpg

This pic is disgusting :sneaky2:

I don't know what's happening with Mika's clown pic :dunno:

I found it good,I like it :blush-anim-cl:

This pic is disgusting :sneaky2:

I don't know what's happening with Mika's clown pic :dunno:

I found it good,I like it :blush-anim-cl:

I really didn't like that Mika's pic at once, but now after googling for other clowns pics I begin to love Mika's clown! :aah::wub2:

He is much more stylish than all the rest.

and shirtless :naughty:

I really didn't like that Mika's pic at once, but now after googling for other clowns pics I begin to love Mika's clown! :aah::wub2:

He is much more stylish than all the rest.

and shirtless :naughty:

I´m SO IN LOVE with that pic!!!!!!

First of all Nina, I don't want to make you feel bad or like sharing the videos was a bad thing, so please don't say that :boxed:. I am just expressing how *I* see it, but it's not my intention to make you feel sad or anything of the sorts.

By rude I meant the fact that he did look disinterested like you said, or like he would have preferred to be elsewhere. It's part of his job to look happy to be there, engage with the audience, and basically, be charming and look like he's enjoying himself, to be honest. I know that this was not a paid gig, but it was meant to be a BIG prize, one that he had been bigging up since the start (I recall the excited chat in Milan, in June 09, when he told us about it, remember?) and in all honesty, I think that he didn't deliver

I remember his excitement from Milan very well. That system didn't work as he planned, I'm sure he was aware of it a long time ago.

If people who travelled to see the MP gig from another side of the world feel it was not worth it/he didn't deliver/what ever of course they have a right to feel that way and it's totally their decision how to express their feelings (on mfc or somewhere else). And I don't feel bad or sad because I shared my vids. I just regret it. I feel upset and sad because I feel that my thoughts, insights and observations are made look wrong or stupid by people who were not there and who didn't experience the atmosphere of this gig first hand.

Actually, I was expecting to see him enjoying himself more, being more relaxed and maybe more "charming", but instead of it he seemed to be nervous, feeling a bit awkward (not showing only his happy side) and to tell the truth I actually valued this experience a lot before it was "minimized".

And yes, I do think that love sometimes means saying truths to people that they don't like to hear. Sometimes one needs a reality check, and adoring the other person doesn't bring anything constructive or good.

I quoted you Sara, but this is mostly general and I'm not referring to any particular tweet or anything like that :wink2:

I think the system via Mika is communicating with his core fans, with his average fans and with the whole world is really complicated and has many levels. There is a person/an individual who clearly sometimes feels himself clumsy or has issues with channels like twitter. There are people behind him/promoting him who don't seem to have a clear plan or vision or they can't make their vision work. There are core fans expecting him to tell something personal, there are average fans expecting clear informational announcements.

It's just not possible to solve everything quickly by giving him "a reality check" using a few harsh tweets, imo. He is not stupid, he is very intelligent. All this communication stuff is quite much, it is not his strongest side and it's not totally in his own hands. Sometimes it looks he wants to forget everything else and escape into his own world. I'm sure he realizes some things need to improve and in time they will. Meanwhile, I'm happy when he shares whatever he wants and I want him to know there are a lot of people supporting him :wub2:

Nina, Im so thankful to you and happy that you posted your vids. I loved your report in your blog and here. Don't regret please, you made happy so many people here. And I clearly see the same as you concerning Mika's mood at the MN gig.

I really like what you've told in this thread. I would tell the same if I had skills

The problem is not in Mika. It is in some people's heads.

Aren't all interpretations of pictures in people's heads? :wink2:

I had a visceral reaction to it and still cannot bear to look at it. I don't even have a clown phobia. I just find it an incredibly disturbing image and clearly there are a lot of people who feel the same. The only good thing about it is that it doesn't actually look like Mika at all to me.

I don't understand the following tweets -

mikasounds

1. ha! @whoisbrionrock V sweet 10:52 AM Mar 10th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to whoisbrionrock

2.Twitter Bitter 10:44 AM Mar 10th via Twitter for iPhone

:blink:

-->

:hypo:

-->

:insane:

I had a visceral reaction to it and still cannot bear to look at it. I don't even have a clown phobia. I just find it an incredibly disturbing image and clearly there are a lot of people who feel the same. The only good thing about it is that it doesn't actually look like Mika at all to me.

:thumb_yello:

I don't like clowns and I liked the pic. :naughty:

People have different reactions to things, it's normal. Don't know why that pic caused so much fuss, really. :dunno: Especially because we had already seen Mika as a clown...

Then, why do you look at his Twitter? Nobody's obligated.

A lot of people? I don't think so. They are not a lot, but they make a lot of noise everywhere.

People have different reactions to things, it's normal. Don't know why that pic caused so much fuss, really. :dunno: Especially because we had already seen Mika as a clown...

It's just the image itself. I mean I am not crazy about the clown thing in any case. Particularly because Mika seems offended that people write him off as a children's entertainer but then he insists on dressing like one. :doh:

But really it's just this particular image. The look in his eye and the fact that he doesn't appear to have any clothes on (I mean I'm sure he does but we're just talking about how it appears in the image :teehee:)...it's just really creepy. :dunno:

I think some of that negative response could have been mitigated if he'd given some context as to why he was made up like that.

A lot of people? I don't think so. They are not a lot, but they make a lot of noise everywhere.

The clown pic and his twitter are two different things...

Plus there are a lot of people who find the picture... bothersome. Some of us are relaxed enough not to rant about. Like me. :dunno:

Now can we leave this topic alone, guys? It's getting stupid... *groan* :aah:

Um because of the one thousand tweets Mika has made previously, not once has he posted a pic of himself looking like he eats small children for breakfast?? :lmfao:

Am I supposed to be psychic? How on earth could I have possibly known that when I opened the link he tweeted I would see a picture I find disturbing? :doh:

And yes a lot of people said they found the pic creepy. I take it you read the responses on Twitter since you have such a strong opinion about it. I didn't find it necessary to tweet what I thought to Mika but everyone was talking about it amongst themselves.

Ok, so we can only follow him on twitter if we like every single thing he posts there? :blink:

It's just the image itself. I mean I am not crazy about the clown thing in any case. Particularly because Mika seems offended that people write him off as a children's entertainer but then he insists on dressing like one. :doh:

But really it's just this particular image. The look in his eye and the fact that he doesn't appear to have any clothes on (I mean I'm sure he does but we're just talking about how it appears in the image :teehee:)...it's just really creepy. :dunno:

I think some of that negative response could have been mitigated if he'd given some context as to why he was made up like that.

As I said before, I'd also like to put some of his tweets in a context, in order to understand them better, and I understand when people feel the same about other stuff he posts, such as pics. :thumb_yello:

But still...it happens with everything, some people will love it, some will hate it, and to others it will be indifferent. Yes, the pic is weird, but honestly, its just a pic on twitter.

If he says "I'm going to dress up like that every day and that pic will be the cover of my next album", then yes, let's freak out. :naughty:

well well well... look what the cat dragged in!!

how are you ? :huglove:

:bye: Careful, you've just stumbled into a mini-war. :aah:

Hello honey! Cat still looking handsome! Nothing much has changed!

Oh dear this place hasnt changed a bit :roftl:

I check every now and then to see if he's leaked us any new music, I'm guessing no? :sneaky2:

The clown pic and his twitter are two different things...

Plus there are a lot of people who find the picture... bothersome. Some of us are relaxed enough not to rant about. Like me. :dunno:

Now can we leave this topic alone, guys? It's getting stupid... *groan* :aah:

Trix one thing you will learn about MFC is that these "discussions" are never about clowns or Twitter or even Mika. When their axes get dull people just love the opportunity to grind them. :wink2:

I feel bad just stumbling in here and not adding to the conversation, I'm sorry :3

i remember i was on here when I was scared about entering highschool and next year i'm graduating...

Oh my goodness our baby is growing up :crybaby:

Seriously I can't believe it :shocked:

I hope things are going well for you. Miss you :huglove:

Ok, so we can only follow him on twitter if we like every single thing he posts there? :blink:

As I said before, I'd also like to put some of his tweets in a context, in order to understand them better, and I understand when people feel the same about other stuff he posts, such as pics. :thumb_yello:

But still...it happens with everything, some people will love it, some will hate it, and to others it will be indifferent. Yes, the pic is weird, but honestly, its just a pic on twitter.

If he says "I'm going to dress up like that every day and that pic will be the cover of my next album", then yes, let's freak out. :naughty:

On standby! :naughty:

It's not about not liking a pic, and you know it, but you can keep on pretending nothing's happened, it's ok. Just type #welovemika on Twitter Search and see what you get. Impressive.

Archived