Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember someone on MFC advising all fans to go in hiding to get Mika tweeting again....:teehee:

But seriously: there is something wrong with Twitter atm. Strange tweets completely black, strange messages coming up.

I deciced to log off from Twitter and wait for some news.

ditto.... just tried to logg in again... all i get is twitter with a big n in the middle and cant logg out from there was the warning said... :aah:

here's what's wrong with twitter atm: http://eu.techcrunch.com/2010/09/21/warning-mouseover-tweets-security-flaw-is-wreaking-havoc-on-twitter/ ... the problem is, that if you only moved your mouse over one of those black or code tweets on the website, your twitter account automatically posted that tweet as well. others move their mouse over it, and so it goes on and on. don't know if that code does really harm your computer (i hope not...), but it definitely completely messes up the twitter site, with huge letters. i've seen the code on some of your accounts as well, and i've accidentially posted it twice by moving my mouse over the tweets, but deleted my tweets immediately.

the bug doesn't cause problems if you use tweetdeck or another 3rd party application. maybe you can delete your own code tweets there, if you're worried about logging in on twitter. :wink2:

here's what's wrong with twitter atm: http://eu.techcrunch.com/2010/09/21/warning-mouseover-tweets-security-flaw-is-wreaking-havoc-on-twitter/ ... the problem is, that if you only moved your mouse over one of those black or code tweets on the website, your twitter account automatically posted that tweet as well. others move their mouse over it, and so it goes on and on. don't know if that code does really harm your computer (i hope not...), but it definitely completely messes up the twitter site, with huge letters. i've seen the code on some of your accounts as well, and i've accidentially posted it twice by moving my mouse over the tweets, but deleted my tweets immediately.

the bug doesn't cause problems if you use tweetdeck or another 3rd party application. maybe you can delete your own code tweets there, if you're worried about logging in on twitter. :wink2:

i moved my mouse over those black tweets serval times to check what the hell the tweet said :aah:nervous.gif

just read another article, it says there that if you deactivate javascript in your browser, it should be ok. might be that you can't post in forums anymore then though. :naughty: i'll try in a minute. twitter has blocked all tweets for now.

So best not to use Twitter, unless you use Tweetdeck or another suitable app.

Was going to download it to the laptop, but not sure if I should, as it's not mine. Maybe I should hook up my pc and get it downloaded on there:blink:

yup rose you're right, it's best not to go on the twitter site atm. i just noticed that meanwhile the whole (!) site is behind a mouseover banner. it doesn't work if you disable javascript, but you can't use twitter then either. so well, we just have to wait. (where's that "bored" smiley? :naughty:)

yup rose you're right, it's best not to go on the twitter site atm. i just noticed that meanwhile the whole (!) site is behind a mouseover banner. it doesn't work if you disable javascript, but you can't use twitter then either. so well, we just have to wait. (where's that "bored" smiley? :naughty:)

So I guess we won't see a tweet from the boss then, at least not at the moment, if he emerges from his hibernation:roftl::roftl::roftl:

bored1.gif

So I guess we won't see a tweet from the boss then, at least not at the moment, if he emerges from his hibernation:roftl::roftl::roftl:

well, we might get a virus tweet from him too if he moves his mouse over one of those links! :roftl: would be a hint that he has been lurking! :lmfao: seems like the info was wrong that twitter has stopped all tweets, i've just installed tweetdeck and everything works fine there. :wink2:

i hope twitter will manage to delete all those tweets... if any of you wants to delete theirs, download an application like tweetdeck and do it from there. i've seen those tweets on the accounts of lucrezia, rockinbabzz, DA, statue, FD, annamariapetra and others. i had one too in the end (it was a retweet), which i had to delete/undo via tweetdeck because on twitter it wouldn't let me anymore. :aah:

bored1.gif

exactly that one. :naughty:

well, we might get a virus tweet from him too if he moves his mouse over one of those links! :roftl: would be a hint that he has been lurking! :lmfao: seems like the info was wrong that twitter has stopped all tweets, i've just installed tweetdeck and everything works fine there. :wink2:

i hope twitter will manage to delete all those tweets... if any of you wants to delete theirs, download an application like tweetdeck and do it from there. i've seen those tweets on the accounts of lucrezia, rockinbabzz, DA, statue, FD, annamariapetra and others. i had one too in the end (it was a retweet), which i had to delete/undo via tweetdeck because on twitter it wouldn't let me anymore. :aah:

exactly that one. :naughty:

Yeah! Thanks for info Mellody!! :flowers2: I was out today so i didn't know anything about it :shocked:

Fiùùùùùù so now we can enter with our account! :naughty:

Archived