Hi , Wonkita :huglove:

I was looking for you to ask you to add a pink bow to Rox's pic of Mika so he looks even more like this :pinkbow:

Which pic? On twitter?

Edit: Oh, nevemind, i just saw it in WL..

I'm here to confess my sins. Wonka sent me here.

MY SIN: I asked if chicken was a fresh product, cuz, in case it was, I'd give a little bit of chicken to Mika in Portugal:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

I promise it won't happen again.

:aah::aah:

Ok, it will, and I'll be back here every now and then to confess my sins.

What my punishment?:mf_rosetinted:

(Answer expected: none. You're absolved yes because. Just prepare all that chicken for Mika.)

No way, there's a punishment indeed...

You gotta clean up all this mess around here...

BROOM.GIF

You're not my rep yet:sneaky2:

I hate cleaning...:tears:

You can´t choose your reps as your please,dear... so decide... if you were waiting for me,the thing is: GO CLEAN!! it´s that easy... this place need to be cleaned every now and then,you know...:mf_rosetinted:

don´t forget the windows... it usually rains and rains here and they are dirty.:mf_rosetinted:

You can´t choose your reps as your please,dear... so decide... if you were waiting for me,the thing is: GO CLEAN!! it´s that easy... this place need to be cleaned every now and then,you know...:mf_rosetinted:

don´t forget the windows... it usually rains and rains here and they are dirty.:mf_rosetinted:

I'll create the Independant Republic of my home, as Wonka did, just not to have a rep:tears: You make me clean so much... The windows are so dirty here on the MFC where it rains and rains and rains and rains!

Yes, that's it, I'll become a self-employed MFCer and I'll be my own rep. "Welcome to Elisa's Independant Republic":mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I'll create the Independant Republic of my home, as Wonka did, just not to have a rep:tears: You make me clean so much... The windows are so dirty here on the MFC where it rains and rains and rains and rains!

Yes, that's it, I'll become a self-employed MFCer and I'll be my own rep. "Welcome to Elisa's Independant Republic":mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Ah!:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Just finished cleaning (excepting the chapstick):)

Why was there a blue cat drooling over the floor?:shocked: Pfff... He's in the rubbish bin now...

Rosa, do I have to go garden now? It's late, and cold, and dark...:tears:

you don´t. but you´ll do tomorrow.:mf_rosetinted:

you don´t. but you´ll do tomorrow.:mf_rosetinted:

Ok, but I won't get up early... And I have to study a lot, and then have a meeting, and then gotta go to my lectures, and then gotta go to my sister's school... I'm not sure that I'll be able to do it tomorrow:mf_rosetinted:

• 3 weeks later...
no one... i just came here by myself :blink:

when someone don't behaves good, this person is sent to here by another person, read the first post of this thread, it will explain better

no one... i just came here by myself :blink:

This is not how it works...

Don't ever come back here without being sent...

Oh, and shut the damn door when you leave, a few cats got in and peed on the floor i had just cleaned....:mf_rosetinted:

This is not how it works...

Don't ever come back here without being sent...

Oh, and shut the damn door when you leave, a few cats got in and peed on the floor i had just cleaned....:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: you are here all the time, so you may as well!

#cleanfreak :aah: