6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Silver... offering refreshments... in the NC:blink: This feels like a trap.. :lol3:

I thought: What the heck? :lmfao:I thought refreshemnts are not allowed in the NC, only in the Butterfly Lounge. :biggrin2:

• Haha 3

Whaaat?? It was ed-yu-cay-shun-al! I was trying to help! :blink:

But, I'm confused. You want me to brush Mika? I mean, I'm game, but I'm not sure he'd like it. Can I get some safety gloves or something? He bites, you know. 

Ahem. *My name is Hero and I was called here by Crazy for the crime of warning innocent people who were unaware of the common meaning of "flaccid". As in limp. And dangly.*

Ok, broom time.

200w(1).gif.0532d6e25898a472c4b8637ac245d4ae.gif

Kitty, get in here and help! 

4b246835583c0bc2df83fa9542912ebb_w200.gif.75fe2296fd2bfb6d3cb1d4210295280f.gif

• Haha 4

El 26/11/2023 a las 3:41, Mikasister dijo:

Al menos no ha ofrecido refrescos en un coco como este. 

:travieso:

Captura de pantalla_20231125-222920_Firefox.thumb

Necesito unos de esos cocos, no pregunten por qué

(;ŏ﹏ŏ) ese coco es aparentemente exótico, lo quiero!!!?? 7_7

Edited by KAMI_83
:)
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika started it! He did write the lyrics after all!

Exactly! He’s the one corrupting the lyrics threads with his lyrics about butts and doing “stuff” to them

Edited by kreacher
  • Haha 5

I just wanna point out that I refuse to be dragged to the same levels as @TinyLove_CJ who told me not to google something which led to google showing me a page full of specific p***. (You can't tell me NOT to google something!)

Anyway I suppose it was only a matter of time after listening to touche touche on repeat since Friday... What exactly am I supposed to do here? It's my first time (I will refrain from phrasing that differently in order to redeem myself).

• Haha 4

Hi! Hi! I….arrived! When does the party start?

(actually I didn't get here on my own. Some guys with whips blindfolded and handcuffed me and…)

PS Kreacher I love your video more than words can say. That Mika moment is the hottest thing I have seen him do, though for me the best part is the drum solo. That face…that intensity….

(I'm sorry, QBF cannot write any more at the moment. She has slumped into her chair and we are fanning her)

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mika started it! He did write the lyrics after all!

Excuses. You know what he's like and should be better prepared. 

8 minutes ago, kreacher said:

oooh haven’t been here in ages! 
when will Mika be joining us here? 

He won't. He knows of your licentiousness and is staying well away.

8 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Exactly! He’s the one corrupting the lyrics threads with his lyrics about butts and doing “stuff” to them

Ibid.

7 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I just wanna point out that I refuse to be dragged to the same levels as @TinyLove_CJ who told me not to google something which led to google showing me a page full of specific p***. (You can't tell me NOT to google something!)

Anyway I suppose it was only a matter of time after listening to touche touche on repeat since Friday... What exactly am I supposed to do here? It's my first time (I will refrain from phrasing that differently in order to redeem myself).

You confess your sin (the one that landed you here, anyway) and then you reflect as you clean clean CLEAN the thread until it's as sparkling clean as your newly cleansed mind. 

7 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

Hi! Hi! I….arrived! When does the party start?

(actually I didn't get here on my own. Some guys with whips blindfolded and handcuffed me and…)

PS Kreacher I love your video more than words can say. That Mika moment is the hottest thing I have seen him do, though for me the best part is the drum solo. That face…that intensity….

(I'm sorry, QBF cannot write any more at the moment. She has slumped into her chair and we are fanning her)

I think I have something here... Hang on... Oh yes...

cold_showers_1200x800.thumb.jpg.a3aafdc64798f34d8400f7afc2f826e1.jpg

Awake? Good. Well? Get cleaning you lot! 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Hero said:

Ibid.

Ibid.?

Ibid.?!
IBID.??!!?!

:bow:

omygod. Not in 40 years of living in an increasingly illiterate dumbed down society have I seen that term used. 

Now I'm turned on!!!!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, QueenBigFat said:

you mean the gif in my signature? IKR, the way he looks at the camera is just too much! sometimes i stop scrolling and just stare at it for a few minutes. As soon as i watched that concert i knew i had to have that part as my sig. 

Coincidentally I was watching that concert at work today but only got about halfway through. I should put it on to watch while i wash this bit of NC wall over and over

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

Excuses. You know what he's like and should be better prepared. 

He won't. He knows of your licentiousness and is staying well away.

Ibid.

You confess your sin (the one that landed you here, anyway) and then you reflect as you clean clean CLEAN the thread until it's as sparkling clean as your newly cleansed mind. 

I think I have something here... Hang on... Oh yes...

cold_showers_1200x800.thumb.jpg.a3aafdc64798f34d8400f7afc2f826e1.jpg

Awake? Good. Well? Get cleaning you lot! 

Not the showerhead I was hoping for….

Edited by QueenBigFat
Said “now”, but that was wishful thinking. Meant “not”

2 minutes ago, kreacher said:

you mean the gif in my signature? IKR, the way he looks at the camera is just too much! sometimes i stop scrolling and just stare at it for a few minutes. As soon as i watched that concert i knew i had to have that part as my sig. 

Coincidentally I was watching that concert at work today but only got about halfway through. I should put it on to watch while i wash this bit of NC wall over and over

Whoa whoa whoa! You're not allowed to watch a Mika video while you're in the NC! This is supposed to be punishment!  :wags_finger:

:lol3:

• Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

You confess your sin (the one that landed you here, anyway)

I like that this subtly implies that I have sinned elsewhere. 

Well I pointed out that "un slow" is not a common abbreviation for slow dance and if you were to swap this with the opposite meaning adjective, it would be apparent that he is in fact talking about an activity that is similar to dancing but not at all the same.

As for cleaning, I think this represents all of us quite well:

image.gif.8b11d23e5591435000c5bb7358c2d407.gif

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, dcdeb said:

Whoa whoa whoa! You're not allowed to watch a Mika video while you're in the NC! This is supposed to be punishment!  :wags_finger:

:lol3:

Well, this concert is so beautiful (OOL :swoon:) that it hurts me, doesn't that count?

• Haha 3

Just now, kreacher said:

Well, this concert is so beautiful (OOL :swoon:) that it hurts me, doesn't that count?

Omg I have felt exactly that while watching him.

and also while just looking at a picture of that face. 
I'm so sorry, that was too dignified for the NC. At least the part I wrote about.

and Kreacher, that moment when he looks up from the drums with that —grimace? Smile? There. Are. No. Words.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

I like that this subtly implies that I have sinned elsewhere. 

:naughty:

2 minutes ago, CharlotteL said:

Well I pointed out that "un slow" is not a common abbreviation for slow dance and if you were to swap this with the opposite meaning adjective, it would be apparent that he is in fact talking about an activity that is similar to dancing but not at all the same.

As for cleaning, I think this represents all of us quite well:

image.gif.8b11d23e5591435000c5bb7358c2d407.gif

I can actually hear that gif. It's very fitting. :lol3: