Counting Down...

dcdeb

4 years! congrats!! :biggrin2:

I just only been here for about 7 months :blush-anim-cl: but 4 years is really amazing!!!

I say it now because I'll be off this week, but I wanted to congatulate everyone :biggrin2:

Sorry for my bad english, I'm a bit slow today :aah: but anyway, happy anniversary :yay:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow it will be nearly 3.5 years since I began coming in here :shocked:

Impossible:shocked:

Does anybody remember the orange/brown-days?

I'm feeling old now.

Oh yes of course I do! It's a very special memory for me cause it'll always be attached in my brain to when I first discovered Mika and MFC :wub2:

Wow wow wow! Was just thinking about this lovely place a few days ago and how much I used to go here! I hope the MFC will get many many more wonderful years!

EDIT: Just stalking myself, I must admit that I'm not impressed with the quality of my posts and threads.

EnFa! It's been a while! Nice to see you here again! :huglove:

Wow wow wow! Was just thinking about this lovely place a few days ago and how much I used to go here! I hope the MFC will get many many more wonderful years!

EDIT: Just stalking myself, I must admit that I'm not impressed with the quality of my posts and threads.

I don't know EnFa, I always found your posts quite amusing...

Good to see you around BTW...

I know MFC much longer then I have my account at MFC's! I didn't understand how it all worked! :blush-anim-cl:

Can't imagine how that was now! While in Austria on wintersport vacation I could not log in every day because we had some trouble with internet there! And I really missed MFC and all my MFC friends!

Glad I'm back on time to party with you all!:biggrin2:

Woha...4 years filled with mika... Respect :bow:

Although I'm only a member since 11-10-2010...I'm incredibly happy about knowing all you wonderfull people...:blush-anim-cl: Not just him but you make this place more special... I love everyone of you so much...and can't wait to meet you at future mika gigs...:huglove: This is my first anniversary with you but I know it won't be the last...

4 years congrats :yay:

wish i discovered this place sooner, can't go without it anymore:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

No matter how long you're here as long as you're here :wink2:

:yay: :yay: :yay:

4 years...wow...:wub2:

You're so young :teehee::wub2:

Portugal party too! :yay: Thank You Mary :thumb_yello:

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE....4 YEARS...WOW.....It´s my first year here an i must say Mika fans are the best...i met a lot of great people here and in the gigs....I´m so proud to be a Mika Fan.........BESOS [

Heeeey, good to see you around! :huglove:

Archived