Hello guys!!

LoliLovesMusic

First, sorry, I'm very bad with english...I'll try to speak the best possible.

Second...hi, mikaddicters! xD My name is Loli (yeah, like lollipop without an "l") that's funny :D:biggrin2: I liked mika since 2007, but I started to like him a lot in February 2010, because I sang Happy Ending with my choir, and I fell in love with the song. I'm a huge mika fan since his concert in MTV Murcia Night (10-07-10). I get very impressed with the scenography, the act, the voice...in that moment I knew: he is my icon, my angel..because his songs help me in many moments when I'm sad.. or if I'm happy they can make me crazy! This Saturday was the best day of my life.. I'll never forget it.

About me, I'm spanish, music his the thing I love with all my heart. I love singing, and I'd like to learn piano. My dream is be a singer, or sing with mika. (but desafortunately, I don't sing very well)

You can met me in twitter : LoliToyGirl, or mikasounds: LoliPop=)

Awaiting for your messages!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Loli :welcomeani: !!

You are right, Mika is much more than a very talented songwriter - he also knows very excellent how to stage a perfect performance. Could you meet him after the show for a few words - as you probably know he speaks very well spanish!

woooahh!!! hola hola holaaaaa!!!!!! bienvenida al MFC!!! :huglove: estuviste en murcia?? entonces a lo mejor nos conocemos!!!! :aah:

bueno te doy oficialmente la bienvenida a este foro y si en algun momento tienes alguna duda,consultame,vale?? intentare ayudarte en todo lo posible!!! bueno aqui te dejo el thread spanish,es donde todas las españolas nos reunimos para hablar en nuestro idioma natal,ya que en el resto de hilos hay que hacerlo en ingles....

sientete como en casa y no dejes de preguntar cualquier duda,vale???

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25222&page=35

First, sorry, I'm very bad with english...I'll try to speak the best possible.

Second...hi, mikaddicters! xD My name is Loli (yeah, like lollipop without an "l") that's funny :D:biggrin2: I liked mika since 2007, but I started to like him a lot in February 2010, because I sang Happy Ending with my choir, and I fell in love with the song. I'm a huge mika fan since his concert in MTV Murcia Night (10-07-10). I get very impressed with the scenography, the act, the voice...in that moment I knew: he is my icon, my angel..because his songs help me in many moments when I'm sad.. or if I'm happy they can make me crazy! This Saturday was the best day of my life.. I'll never forget it.

About me, I'm spanish, music his the thing I love with all my heart. I love singing, and I'd like to learn piano. My dream is be a singer, or sing with mika. (but desafortunately, I don't sing very well)

You can met me in twitter : LoliToyGirl, or mikasounds: LoliPop=)

Awaiting for your messages!!

Holla Loli (holla is the only spanish language that I know) :)

Selamat datang (= welcome, in Indonesia :) ) to MFC

Keep learn piano, dear.

Someday, who knows, you'll be Mika's additional piano player.

Archived