My name is Maddy and you'll probably be seeing me a lot around here :)

maddyjewel511

I am a really new fan, I just found out about Mika a month or two ago through the show The Sing Off when a group sang Grace Kelly. I looked the performance up and the wonders of youtube suggested the music video to me. The rest is history :P:mf_lustslow:

I am also significantly younger than most of you. I'm only 12. But, unlike some other younger fans of artists, I like Mika for his incredible talent, touching songs, and personality, not just his good looks. Although he is pretty sexy :wub2:

I haven't heard all of his songs yet, but from what I have heard my favorites are Blue Eyes, My Interpretation, Billy Brown, Toy Boy, Good Gone Girl, Happy Ending, and Holy Johnny. (Ok, who am I kidding, I love all of the songs. I just picked the ones that I happen to be listening to obsessively today! lol)

I absolutely love Mika's Just because I'm not like everybody else dosen't mean they are any better than me attitude. For the longest time I've been hesitant to be myself around some people, and tell them the truth about some aspects of my personal preferences, but he is inspiring me to be myself and not hold back ♥

In addition, I write songs and sing often, so I am completely awestruck by his voice and writing skills. The fact he is so good live and dosen't rely on technology makes me excited. People don't know what real talent is nowadays.

Besides Mika, I also listen to a very eclectic mix of music. My top Five favorite bands/artists besides him, in no order, are Honor Society, Queen, Green Day, The Jonas Brothers, and The Beatles

I am sort of addicted to concerts. My parents are also though, so they support my going to around a dozen concerts a year :)

I live in Massachusetts, but love traveling.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Maddy, talk about an introduction! Welcome here on MFC, hope you'll have a lot of fun. Nooo, I know you'll have a lot of fun!

With love from the Netherlands!

AnkeveenseMolen.jpg

Archived