What song are you listening to? Part 20!

Miro

• 2 weeks later...

i´m listening songs of Elvis because 8/1/1935 was born at Tupela Misisipi and he couold be 81 years old desafortunately he died to 42 august 1977 by infart miocardy. i went isnspired by him so much and his romantic baladas and cinemas film.

i´m hearing the new pop songs too. any of them very high tones.Like Leonela but i don´t remenber any thing One night or something like...

:tea: the ausence of time  make me hear the basic...i´m hearing so much the radio program like The more songs of Ranking are very apreciated, i don´t miss the Ranking of songs from UK or BBC because it´s very good music. and i found the hits better if i can i could contact with them through the twitter too. For express my likes about this new music. I´m following to Mika in Special and other Idolos. Thks for let me express here.

About MFC i´m hearing so much but in my humble opinion the Club has been existing more time than 2007. I following to him about from starting internet about 1997...?JaJa JA...

• 2 weeks later...

And now....Promiseland - Mika

I have to say I didnt like the song at the beginning but it has grown in me with time and now  it's one of my favorites from the album    :yes:

Edited by Mikasister