Not everything needs a thread

hmm, i've got a wedding coming up in october (well october 1st) my cousin's getting married and i'm invited for the evening party (or however it's called in english :aah:)

now that's less then two months and i should go find an outfit to wear :aah: it's going to be tough, cause it's wedding so it needs to be something a bit more fancy, but i want something i can still wear after the wedding too :aah:

didn't know where to post this and i wanted it out of my system, sorry if i bored anyone :teehee::aah::roftl:

hmm, i've got a wedding coming up in october (well october 1st) my cousin's getting married and i'm invited for the evening party (or however it's called in english :aah:)

now that's less then two months and i should go find an outfit to wear :aah: it's going to be tough, cause it's wedding so it needs to be something a bit more fancy, but i want something i can still wear after the wedding too :aah:

Nordstrom is good for ideas. Some of the designer dresses are too pricey but you can probably find similar things in local shops for much cheaper, once you know what you want.

Good luck! :biggrin2:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-dresses/guest-of-wedding?campaign=0801hpstory5&origin=hp

Nordstrom is good for ideas. Some of the designer dresses are too pricey but you can probably find similar things in local shops for much cheaper, once you know what you want.

Good luck! :biggrin2:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-dresses/guest-of-wedding?campaign=0801hpstory5&origin=hp

oh thanks gonna take a look :teehee:

Has anyone posted this??? (Thanks to MikaUruguay Page in FB for sharing ^^)

Intensive Driving Courses - Celebrities testimonials

mika.jpg

Congratulations to Mika (Singer) who recently passed his driving test

with http://www.intensivecourses.co.uk first time

"Fantastic instructor, lovely nutter, couldn't have done it without Noel. Thank you"

mika.jpg

"Fantastic instructor, lovely nutter, couldn't have done it without Noel. Thank you"

No I haven't seen that before. :teehee:

*subscribing in case I feel the need to say something randomly*

:thumb_yello:

You can also subscribe to a thread by clicking on the thread tools (it's on the menu bar at the top of a thread, just under the page numbers).

mika.jpg

:roftl::roftl:

didn't know where to post this and i wanted it out of my system, sorry if i bored anyone :teehee::aah::roftl:

The reception? (I feel like such an idiot, I speak english and I couldn't remember the word! :doh:)

Unfortunately I can't help you... I've got two weddings in the next 2 months (a female cousin getting married in September, and her brother getting married in October), and because the the same people will be at both weddings I can't just wear the one dress. I need to go shopping myself, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

The reception? (I feel like such an idiot, I speak english and I couldn't remember the word! :doh:)

Unfortunately I can't help you... I've got two weddings in the next 2 months (a female cousin getting married in September, and her brother getting married in October), and because the the same people will be at both weddings I can't just wear the one dress. I need to go shopping myself, but I just can't bring myself to do it!

no not the reception, the thing after that, where you get a kinda of feast meal and then dancing :)

oh Two wedding with same people? hmm don't know what i would do then, same dress or two different ones :aah: ((probably two too :roftl:)