Not everything needs a thread

Just make yourself invisible.

(Doesn't work on mods though so don't even try it.) :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

you know that i could NOT read this until i quoted...:sneaky2:

i actually am not doing anything bad on here.:harp:

A liiiiittle incovenient, indeed...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides she doesnt need to snoop around, i'm available to answer any questions...:thumb_yello:

well, not sure if you would know all your statistics and friends and such off the top of your head! :naughty: (i would, unfortunately :aah::mf_rosetinted:)

Is this a chitchat thread? I'm not sure if I'm posting this to a right place.:teehee:

I'm playing Sims on Facebook, and for quite a while I'm noticing some mikaish things around. Are they fans too or am I going :loco:?

sims2pg.jpg

377810_252133224836131_230342797015174_625097_600068756_n.jpg

Yep, you're right, i've noticed it too...:naughty::naughty:

Had to change it...Superior orders...Ask Christine, she's to blame!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I just read Ask The Mod thread :mf_rosetinted: Poor you :tears::mf_rosetinted:

No really, what can I say, I always knew MFC has some entertaining threads, but I never thought Ask The Mod thread could be one of them :roftl: it was too funny to read :roftl::roftl:

50 WORST MUSIC VIDEOS EVER

From NME:

Old women dancing, over-animated tweens, over-sexed jocks, it's all here. We present the worst music videos ever from Susan Boyle to Milli Vanilli and back again. Let's start with Cher…

27 - Mika - Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

[YOUTUBE]yDSK91mUNLU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

We did everything we could to stop this guy. Mauled his singles, albums, and live show, but still you bought the records. Or someone did. Well, time to pay the price. If we wanted to see larger than life characters strutting round run-down markets, we'd sit in front of an Eastenders omnibus.

Reaction after the first phrase: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

From NME:

Old women dancing, over-animated tweens, over-sexed jocks, it's all here. We present the worst music videos ever from Susan Boyle to Milli Vanilli and back again. Let's start with Cher…

We did everything we could to stop this guy. Mauled his singles, albums, and live show, but still you bought the records. Or someone did. Well, time to pay the price. If we wanted to see larger than life characters strutting round run-down markets, we'd sit in front of an Eastenders omnibus.

My English is not good enough for this, or my brain is not functioning this evening. What is "over-animated tweens, over-sexed jocks"? :blink::boxed:

They did everything to stop this guy?!?:shocked::shocked::shocked:

From NME:

Big Girl video is one of my favorites :shun: And it's the only video that I like more than the song itself :teehee:

Anyway, it's a good thing there's only one Mika's video, and only at 27th place :bleh:

From NME:

:teehee:

who's 'we'?? they obv didn't do enuff at all, i only *just* bought his albums..:naughty:

From NME:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Little rant:

I'm getting more and more irritated by people on the MFC who think it's it necessary to mock other artists, more precize Justin Bieber. I don't give a *** about his music but a lot of others do. I don't think it is very MFC-like to ridicule artists. We don't like it if people do that to Mika, why should it be okay to do it to other artists?

If you don't like the music or the vids: don't listen and don't watch.

Little rant over, thanks for listening:bow:

Little rant:

I'm getting more and more irritated by people on the MFC who think it's it necessary to mock other artists, more precize Justin Bieber. I don't give a *** about his music but a lot of others do. I don't think it is very MFC-like to ridicule artists. We don't like it if people do that to Mika, why should it be okay to do it to other artists?

Agree 100% :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Little rant:

You are right. :thumb_yello:

I always was wondering about all the heap of hateful comments in YT. If you don't like an artist - just skip this video, but don't post comments in the dozens of videos of that singer, right? It's not only about Mika. If you take almost any singer, you fill find a lot of dirty comments, even about Queen and Freddie is the same :boxed:

Because the honeymoon has to end some time. If it's any consolation Mika will occasionally buy you champagne and chocolates for your anniversary and you will feel fangurly again for a bit :wink2:

I really look forward to watching you guys have champagne and fangurling ! The bartender will probably role his eyes and hand me a coke though. :teehee:

When we joke around here we use the :mf_rosetinted: smilie...:thumb_yello:

Yeahh that's right ! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

congratulations, and welcome back to the normal life. :mf_rosetinted:

i'm actually really glad whenever that happens to me. :naughty:

it's a little hard to keep it up when he doesn't come around very much where you live. :teehee:

That's true, who needs this guy in your country,

photo1308210294.jpg

When you can see this guy, everytime you google Mika here?

mikasingh4.jpg

Little rant:

Hi, Petrita! :bye:

I am sorry if i upset you as i was asking in an introduction thread if the user was Bieber...

It was not my intention to upset no one, just having some fun, as the user name is justin...:dunno:

Little rant:

I can't say it irritates me because I don't even care what people say about Mika muchless Justin Bieber. But I do agree it's a bit hypocritical. I don't think the people who criticize him know anything about him except that they don't like his music, which is exactly the same basis people use to hate on Mika.

JB seems like a decent kid who had a dream and he's giving back as much as he can because he's grateful that his dream came true. He is ridiculously good to his fans. He speaks to them on Twitter, he follows them, he tells them literally every day how much he appreciates them. His people go out and surprise fans sitting far up in the stands by bringing them down to the front row. They hand out tickets at the gig to people who could not afford to buy them.

Is he as talented as Mika musically? No. But so what? Girls like him because he's cute and he plays the role of pop star better than just about anyone in the world at the moment with the possible exceptions of Beyonce, Gaga and Katy Perry. Get over it.

mikasingh4.jpg

Oh shame. :roftl:

mikasingh4.jpg

Brrrrrrrrrr...

I remember several years ago this guy was in accident and there leaked an info that he died. So, in YT comments appeared a lot of RIPs for our Mika :boxed: It was awful :sneaky2:

And it's just today a guy from India asked me what music I listen. Of course I told him "MIKA!", totally forgetting about this Singh :shocked: Guess what I've read in answer? :aah: