Not everything needs a thread

It's not stupid it's so cute!

It is a good post for sad people who feels like crying without a serious reason (like me now).

So, than you for a good beginning of the day :thumb_yello:

aw :huglove: was in that mood a couple of days ago I locked myself in my room and cry for no reason :aah: it was cathartic

Found this on Youtube through Twitter:

They did a real cool job on Kick Ass!

@vtang07 Victoria Tang

@mikasounds check out our lipdub! http://bit.ly/hNiDQZ

1 hour ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

wow! cool!

some time ago something like that was done in my campus, is so hard to not look like a fool when trying to sing along :aah: its hard to walk and sing in front of a camera:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by atreyu

aw :huglove: was in that mood a couple of days ago I looked myself in my room and cry for no reason :aah: it was cathartic

wow! cool!

some time ago something like that was done in my campus, is so hard to not look like a fool when trying to sing along :aah: its hard to walk and sing in front of a camera:mf_rosetinted:

we had to do one at work for an employee meeting. On Jason Mraz I'm yours... I was featured in it:naughty:

@vtang07 Victoria Tang

Ooh! That's in my general corner of the planet! :fangurl:

I'm always surprised to find other Mika fans around here. They seem so few and far between. :blush-anim-cl:

Ooh! That's in my general corner of the planet! :fangurl:

I'm always surprised to find other Mika fans around here. They seem so few and far between. :blush-anim-cl:

8min34sec :blink: that's quite long too!

did you see the dog at about 2 min?? :naughty:

Great Canadian Ketchup Cake doesn't sound too yummie to me. Perhaps if someone made it and then tells us MFC'ers if it's any good or not....:dunno:

:naughty: it doesn't appeal to me either... & i have no clue why it's called "Great Canadian Ketchup Cake" :aah:

i asked the lady who does my accounting every week if she's heard of this cake & she said yes! she says it tastes just like a spice cake and stays moist for a long time. she's never made it, but her sister in law does :dunno:

i'm still not inspired by it :naughty:

hahaha looks like a cheap substitute for the velvet cake :aah:

hmmm velvet cake? what's that atreyu??? :blink:

:naughty: it doesn't appeal to me either... & i have no clue why it's called "Great Canadian Ketchup Cake" :aah:

i asked the lady who does my accounting every week if she's heard of this cake & she said yes! she says it tastes just like a spice cake and stays moist for a long time. she's never made it, but her sister in law does :dunno:

I tasted a cake made with tomato soup and it was good. so I assumed switching soup with ketchup would taste about the same:teehee:

I tasted a cake made with tomato soup and it was good. so I assumed switching soup with ketchup would taste about the same:teehee:

:blink: tomato soup? :naughty: what is this world coming to??? :roftl:

ketchup is a tad stronger tasting then tomato soup... i assume the spices hide it well :naughty:

i do make a mayonnaise chocolate cake that tastes heavenly :teehee:

:blush-anim-cl: umm red velvet cake

http://www.momswhothink.com/cake-recipes/red-velvet-cake-recipe.html

:blink: tomato soup? :naughty: what is this world coming to??? :roftl :

ketchup is a tad stronger tasting then tomato soup... i assume the spices hide it well :naughty:

tomato soup! mayonnaise chocolate! :shocked:

hahahahahaha

oh well who knows if chips and ice cream taste good together maybe the ketchup cake does too

:blush-anim-cl: umm red velvet cake

http://www.momswhothink.com/cake-recipes/red-velvet-cake-recipe.html

tomato soup! mayonnaise chocolate! :shocked:

hahahahahaha

oh well who knows if chips and ice cream taste good together maybe the ketchup cake does too

well, the mayonnaise is made of oil & eggs...so it makes sense. you MUST cook the cake properly, if it's a bit undercook, you can taste the mayo then.:naughty:

strange how they put food coloring in the velvet cake hmmm otherwise, it looks really good

I want it to be heart shaped

earthday.jpg

and it wouldn't be planet earth but planet lurve :teehee:

polar-bear-funny-dog-death-hug.jpg%253Fw%253D385%2526h%253D488

:aah::aah:

(I'm particularly stupid today :bleh:)

:mf_rosetinted:

Awwww, that's too cute!

@vtang07 Victoria Tang

Oooh wow, that looks like so much fun! I wish we did something like that when I was at uni...

well, the mayonnaise is made of oil & eggs...so it makes sense. you MUST cook the cake properly, if it's a bit undercook, you can taste the mayo then.:naughty:

strange how they put food coloring in the velvet cake hmmm otherwise, it looks really good

I'll try to make scrambled eggs with just mayo and a frying pan then :mf_rosetinted:

cake mayo flavored, YUM..other than that, I guess it is pretty soft :drool:

found this recipe on my bottle of Heinz ketchup. i couldn't believe it!

http://www.heinzitup.com/view_recipe.asp?RecipeID=532

every heard of a ketchup cake???? sounds horrible!!!

:blink: tomato soup? :naughty: what is this world coming to???

:blink: Cakes with ketchup, tomato soup and mayonnaise?!

I thought to be reckless in term of cuisine, but actually not that much :aah:

Few months ago, I baked a cake with dried coconut, lime and black pepper. It was absolutely delicious :licks_lips: even if I first frightened everybody at home with it :naughty:

I'm always disturbed by food coloring in bakery. It remains me too much this :teehee:

3741224223_0930f7f6e8.jpg

:blink: Cakes with ketchup, tomato soup and mayonnaise?!

I thought to be reckless in term of cuisine, but actually not that much :aah:

Few months ago, I baked a cake with dried coconut, lime and black pepper. It was absolutely delicious :licks_lips: even if I first frightened everybody at home with it :naughty:

I'm always disturbed by food coloring in bakery. It remains me too much this :teehee:

3741224223_0930f7f6e8.jpg

LOL!!!! that's too much