Mika in Bucharest, B'estfest - 2 July 2011

LeiRe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news to Romanian and Bulgarian fans!

Yes, I think there should be a gig in between the Romanian (2nd) and the Hungarian (8th) dates, too.

It looks like Mika is doing festivals for at least 2 weeks this summer. :boing:

I'm borrowing my mum's account to share my thoughts here, because I must!

you have no idea how much I feared this festival. I'm having my very last exam on the 1st of July and that's the first day of the festival. And once I've seen the news that he's taking European festivals by storm this summer I thought: oh no!!! :yikes: and there it is: on a Saturday, what a perfect way to celebrate the most awaited day of my life: the one when I'm officially done with high school! :biggrin2::pbjt:

SO: O-M-G!!! can't believe I am so lucky!! :aah::pbjt: :pbjt: like...again.

can't wait to see all of you RO-MFC again! though I have to say the location of the gig is so weird. :boxed:

80 days left! :wub2:

yours truly,

B!anka

I wanna cryyyyyyyyyy ! I still can not believe it :tears:

Is that a good or a bad cry?

there it is: on a Saturday' date=' what a perfect way to celebrate the most awaited day of my life: the one when I'm officially done with high school! :biggrin2::pbjt:

:yay: Have a great time Bianka. And congratulations on (soon to be) graduating.

Is that a good or a bad cry?

:yay: Have a great time Bianka. And congratulations on (soon to be) graduating.

As far as I know her, it is a good cry. haha! I cried for real. I'm such a drama queen! :naughty:

thank you!! I just can't stand it anymore. I'm sick of that highschool and can't wait to go to uni. this gig couldn't have arrived in a better moment! :wub2:

I feel blessed!!!

This news made my day!!!!!

I cannot waaaaaaait!!

:pbjt::aah:

Tempting but I shall resist! I hope he does something in Poland though, then I have a valid excuse to go:roftl:

I hope too!!!!:original:

ps. happy for Romania!:thumb_yello: that will be your second, right?:wink2:

ps2. I was in Bucharest as a child, years ago...in different times....

I'm borrowing my mum's account to share my thoughts here' date=' because I must![/size']you have no idea how much I feared this festival. I'm having my very last exam on the 1st of July and that's the first day of the festival. And once I've seen the news that he's taking European festivals by storm this summer I thought: oh no!!! :yikes: and there it is: on a Saturday, what a perfect way to celebrate the most awaited day of my life: the one when I'm officially done with high school! :biggrin2::pbjt:

can't wait to see all of you RO-MFC again! though I have to say the location of the gig is so weird. :boxed:

yours truly,

B!anka

Why don´t you use your own account? Have fun in July!

:wub2:Today Morning i received a SMS from a Tokio Hotel friend what told me that Mika will come again In Romania at Best Fest!My Goodness...i was almost in shock and i started to call almost everybody from last summer but,i succeed to talk only with Vanessa...i still can't believe it!

:wub2::wub2:I can't wait to meet all of you ,again,guys!

:mf_rosetinted:i hope for a better behavior from our dear Mika,this time...:sneaky2:

O Noua Confirmare In Cadrul B’ESTFEST- MIKA | B'ESTFEST 2011 http://t.co/0vue5km

Mika va concerta la B’ESTFEST 2011 - i Concert.ro - Concerte, Bilete

http://t.co/5lL7bZ4 via @iConcert

Mika.jpg

După un concert exploziv susţinut în 2010 pe plaja de la Mamaia, Mika revine în România pentru a concerta în cadrul B’ESTFEST 2011. Fenomenul pop va urca pe scena din B’ESTFEST PARK pe 2 iulie 2011, în aceeaşi zi cu Pendulum, Lamb şi Asian Dub Foundation.

Michael Holbrook Penniman Jr (a.k.a. Mika) reuşeşte la doar 27 de ani să cucerească publicul la fiecare apariţie cu show-urile sale complexe, pline de culoare şi magie. Deşi copilăria sa nu a fost una tocmai ideală, Mika s-a refugiat în muzică de la o vârstă fragedă. Talentul său deosebit a fost făcut din puştiul de 1,90 m un fenomen la nivel internaţional.

Cu peste zece milioane de albume vândute în toată lumea, Mika este unul dintre cei mai iubiţi muzicieni britanici ai momentului. Copilul rebel al pop-ului britanic are o bază de fani extrem de mare, fani pe care i-a cucerit cu piesele sale extrem de complexe şi cu apariţiile live explozive.

Bilete B’ESTFEST 2011

Biletele pentru festivalul B’ESTFEST 2011 sunt disponibile pe http://www.myticket.ro şi în reţeaua magazinelor Diverta la două categorii de preţ, în funcţie de tipul de acces:

Bilete în avans:

125 lei – bilet pentru o zi

265 lei – abonament pentru 3 zile

15 lei – voucher pentru acces în camping

Bilete începând cu 1 iulie 2011:

150 lei – bilet pentru o zi

285 lei – abonament pentru 3 zile (disponibile doar în prima zi de festival)

15 lei – voucher pentru acces în camping

Piese ca “Love Today“, “Grace Kelly“, “Relax, take it easy” sau “Happy Ending” vor putea fi ascultate de cei ce vor fi prezenţi în cea de-a doua zi de B’ESTFEST 2011. Festivalul aflat la cea de-a patra ediţie va avea loc între 1 şi 3 iulie 2011 şi este organizat de Emagic.

http://www.iconcert.ro/mika-va-concerta-la-bestfest-2011.html

187912_104022246333732_4680245_n.jpg

B'Estfest Romania

Mika is coming at B'ESTFEST 2011! just relax and take it easy ;)

http://www.facebook.com/bestfest.friends/p...190745787636966

http://www.bestfest.ro/editia2011/ro/artisti

ZIUA 2 - 2 IULIE

artist_3_mica.jpg

ASIAN DUB FOUNDATION

artist_7_mica.jpg

LAMB

MIKA

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166279663423577

I wanna cryyyyyyyyyy ! I still can not believe it

hope a good cry!!

:aah:

I'm borrowing my mum's account to share my thoughts here' date=' because I must!

you have no idea how much I feared this festival. I'm having my very last exam on the 1st of July and that's the first day of the festival. And once I've seen the news that he's taking European festivals by storm this summer I thought: oh no!!! :yikes: and there it is: on a Saturday, what a perfect way to celebrate the most awaited day of my life: the one when I'm officially done with high school! :pbjt:

SO: O-M-G!!! can't believe I am so lucky!! :pbjt: :pbjt: like...again.

yours truly,

B!anka

OHHHH

:wub2:

have a great time there!!!

:biggrin2:

I feel blessed!!!

This news made my day!!!!!

I cannot waaaaaaait!!

YAY!!

we too!!