MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

I can 't go to this gig but i am very happy to see how many MFCers will be there , like in the old good times!:thumb_yello:

You are not coming, lillibet? So sorry to hear that, i was hoping to meet you there...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see you've met Mika. Can you get me to meet him?:mf_rosetinted: I would die!

Have I? I keep telling you........I can't remember these things :mf_rosetinted:

I'm very excited to meet you all :teehee:

But especially to meet "my" oldlings :teehee:, who have become my second family :blush-anim-cl:

It will be great to meet you Cassilda. :biggrin2:

I can 't go to this gig but i am very happy to see how many MFCers will be there , like in the old good times!:thumb_yello:

What a pity Lilli!

But, are you still going to Ajaccio? I hope yes :thumb_yello:

I am also very shy :wink2: So we can be shy and silent together:thumb_yello:

+1...I'm really shy and silent too :blush-anim-cl: join you all :teehee:

What a pity Lilli!

But, are you still going to Ajaccio? I hope yes :thumb_yello:

+1...I'm really shy and silent too :blush-anim-cl: join you all :teehee:

Great:thumb_yello: We can have our own little shy quiet party:teehee:

Kath, I was reading that link for the bus and if I'm reading it correct, the last bus from Beauvais to Compiegne is 6.20 p.m.

Yes I think so :aah: That would be ok for you though wouldn't it?

I think I will need to take the other one - the number 12.

@sabine, Kath and Sarina: i would have been so happy r=to see you again, another time certainly, for the 2012 tour?

Ant for Tiibet , we'll meet at Ajaccio, with the sun , a beautiful place!!

http://www.oise-mobilite.fr/horaires_ligne/index.asp?rub_code=6&lign_id=654&sens=1&date=08%2F07%2F2011&heure=10&minute=45

This is the page I've been reading from.

Can someone tell me if I'm reading it correctly. Are these the time for the direct bus from Beauvais to Compiegne on Friday, 8th July.

Yes, it's correct :wink2:

The last bus is at 6.20 pm, it's direct to Compiegne. It stop at the train station (in Compiegne), which is about 5min by foot to the etap hotel :original:

Yes, it's correct :wink2:

The last bus is at 6.20 pm, it's direct to Compiegne. It stop at the train station (in Compiegne), which is about 5min by foot to the etap hotel :original:

That's great thanks. And could you also tell me, the bus leaves from Beauvais, so we have to get from the Airport to the gare routiere in Beauvais?

That's great thanks. And could you also tell me, the bus leaves from Beauvais, so we have to get from the Airport to the gare routiere in Beauvais?

Yes. From the aeroport, you have to take the bus ligne 12, direction "BEAUVAIS - Mairie". The bus stop is "BEAUVAIS - Madelaine". Then you have to walk to the gare routière (only a few minute), and you take the ligne 33 to Compiegne.

I think you can also take a taxi from the aeroport to the gare routière if you want :wink2:

Here's the itinerary's page :

http://www.oise-mobilite.fr/ri/index.asp?rub_code=4&pointDep=17966%24A%C9ROPORT+DE+BEAUVAIS%2DTILL%C9+ARRIV%C9ES%241%2460639&numDep=&comDep=60639&pointArr=75%24Gare+SNCF%242%2460159&numArr=&comArr=60159&itiRetourPark=0&isoType=0&isoDist=2&vpCriteriaType=0&walkSpeedType=2&bikeCriteriaType=0&modeBikeStation=&savedHeure=18&savedMinute=0&savedMeridien=&savedTypeDate=68&laDate=06%2F05%2F2011&lHeure=17&laMinute=50&leMeridien=&typeDate=68&modeBus=1&modeTram=1&modeCar=1&modeTAD=0&modeTrain=1&modeBoat=0&modeScolaire=0&modeCoVP=1&critereRI=1&typeSynth=0&laction=result

Yes. From the aeroport, you have to take the bus ligne 12, direction "BEAUVAIS - Mairie". The bus stop is "BEAUVAIS - Madelaine". Then you have to walk to the gare routière (only a few minute), and you take the ligne 33 to Compiegne.

I think you can also take a taxi from the aeroport to the gare routière if you want :wink2:

Here's the itinerary's page :

http://www.oise-mobilite.fr/ri/index.asp?rub_code=4&pointDep=17966%24A%C9ROPORT+DE+BEAUVAIS%2DTILL%C9+ARRIV%C9ES%241%2460639&numDep=&comDep=60639&pointArr=75%24Gare+SNCF%242%2460159&numArr=&comArr=60159&itiRetourPark=0&isoType=0&isoDist=2&vpCriteriaType=0&walkSpeedType=2&bikeCriteriaType=0&modeBikeStation=&savedHeure=18&savedMinute=0&savedMeridien=&savedTypeDate=68&laDate=06%2F05%2F2011&lHeure=17&laMinute=50&leMeridien=&typeDate=68&modeBus=1&modeTram=1&modeCar=1&modeTAD=0&modeTrain=1&modeBoat=0&modeScolaire=0&modeCoVP=1&critereRI=1&typeSynth=0&laction=result

That's great, thanks for your help:thumb_yello:

Great:thumb_yello: We can have our own little shy quiet party:teehee:

Yay :thumb_yello:

@sabine, Kath and Sarina: i would have been so happy r=to see you again, another time certainly, for the 2012 tour?

Ant for Tiibet , we'll meet at Ajaccio, with the sun , a beautiful place!!

Yes, hope soon :biggrin2:

Yep............my tickets arrived today too :biggrin2: I was very impressed at the speed...........but not with the ticket............boring computer print outs :aah:

Hi there!

I bought my ticket today, so happy to be going :biggrin2:

I will be traveling from London, wonder if anyone else will? We could do the travel together + I will be able to help once we're there in case you don't speak French

Let me know!

Amandine xxx

Hi there!

I bought my ticket today, so happy to be going :biggrin2:

I will be traveling from London, wonder if anyone else will? We could do the travel together + I will be able to help once we're there in case you don't speak French

Let me know!

Amandine xxx

Hi Mandine, welcome to MFC. I aren't travelling from London but I would think that some people will be. Are you arriving on Friday?

Hi Mandine, welcome to MFC. I aren't travelling from London but I would think that some people will be. Are you arriving on Friday?

I haven't booked travel yet, but I am likely to arrive on Friday, I think I will need to get to the venue early on Saturday to secure a good spot :biggrin2:

I haven't booked travel yet, but I am likely to arrive on Friday, I think I will need to get to the venue early on Saturday to secure a good spot :biggrin2:

You won't be alone :wink2:

Hey everyone, I just got my tickets today and as I know MFC is usually better informed than any crew of any festival I'd like to ask: the tickets are nominative, which means that the name of the person who bought them is printed on them. But I also bought one ticket for my friend. The problem is there is my name on both tickets and there is written that you have to have an ID to be able to get in. But as far as I remember, they've never been checking ID's at any of the gigs/festivals I've been to.... Does anyone know if my friend will be able to get in even if it's not her name on the ticket or the security guards won't let her in? Please, help, I'm desperate here :crybaby:

Hey everyone, I just got my tickets today and as I know MFC is usually better informed than any crew of any festival I'd like to ask: the tickets are nominative, which means that the name of the person who bought them is printed on them. But I also bought one ticket for my friend. The problem is there is my name on both tickets and there is written that you have to have an ID to be able to get in. But as far as I remember, they've never been checking ID's at any of the gigs/festivals I've been to.... Does anyone know if my friend will be able to get in even if it's not her name on the ticket or the security guards won't let her in? Please, help, I'm desperate here :crybaby:

We have the same thing and I assume it will be no problem if the person who bought the tickets is around.

We have the same thing and I assume it will be no problem if the person who bought the tickets is around.

OK, thanks v much, i hope so :biggrin2:

Otherwise my friend will find a way to sneak in with no problem at all. You know, the bodyguards aren't exactly a synonym of intelligence :mf_rosetinted:

Please read the help option of the ticket side again, I think you can mail them to change the name of the user if you will give one ticket away.

Archived