MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes. The first 5000 (or it might have been 2000 I can't quite remember) got wrist bands to let them into the Golden circle. I think we were there from about 11am.

Wasn't it 3-3500?

And wasn't it 2pm we went in, me, Sara Jemma and Babs didn't get to the hotel til just after midday.

2pm??? In which row was you?

2nd row by the walkway that came out from the stage, which was fantastic for the dragon that came on, and when he did Just Can't Get Enough with Saranayde and Sam, and at the end for GK on the piano in French.

Oooh just noticed Tiibet is going to this ... I know we'll get videos anyway of the new songs ... but now I know we'll get good ones ... is Sariflor going as well ... I'm sure she must be :teehee:

2nd row by the walkway that came out from the stage, which was fantastic for the dragon that came on, and when he did Just Can't Get Enough with Saranayde and Sam, and at the end for GK on the piano in French.

Wow!! :mf_lustslow:

Oooh just noticed Tiibet is going to this ... I know we'll get videos anyway of the new songs ... but now I know we'll get good ones ... is Sariflor going as well ... I'm sure she must be :teehee:

Yes, I'm going, but I will be there late so I'm not sure if I can film anything. But Sara usually films everything, and lot of fans and cameras will be there :teehee:

Well, I would guess so if they want to fill it with 25,000 people:roftl:

Yes, but it can easily happen, he did several big concerts in France in April. And so many fans have already bought tickets to the golden square so it must be huge too (4000 might be correct though it sounds a lot).

Wasn't it 3-3500?

And wasn't it 2pm we went in, me, Sara Jemma and Babs didn't get to the hotel til just after midday.

Can't really remember Rose..........I remember waiting at the hotel and being desperate for you to arrive so that we could set off!

Who has booked a room in the Etap hotel?

:bye:

Yep, As Terasa said...we are there. :thumb_yello:

I have booked flights and hotels but haven't got as far as looking into how to get from Beauvais to Compiegne...................any ideas anyone?

Trying to figure that one out also. I was thinking of hiring a car but then thought as our flight home isn't until late Sunday night it might be nice to head to Paris for a few hours and there is no way I'm driving around Paris:teehee:

Trying to figure that one out also. I was thinking of hiring a car but then thought as our flight home isn't until late Sunday night it might be nice to head to Paris for a few hours and there is no way I'm driving around Paris:teehee:

Yeah.....been there....done that....I bear the scars :roftl:.

Yeah............I initially looked into picking a car up from the airport and keeping it all the time until Belgium but as we won't need to use one on the Saturday it was a bit expensive.

I have booked flights and hotels but haven't got as far as looking into how to get from Beauvais to Compiegne...................any ideas anyone?

I know by train by every airport you've to get 1st in the centre of Paris and then take a train to compiègne otherwhise you have to change trains or something else

I know by train by every airport you've to get 1st in the centre of Paris and then take a train to compiègne otherwhise you have to change trains or something else

I see. Thanks for that. I know that I have taken a bus before from Beauvais into Paris, then it would be a train. I will have to do a little research.

I see. Thanks for that. I know that I have taken a bus before from Beauvais into Paris, then it would be a train. I will have to do a little research.

Exactly I could probably do the same if I'll have more info soon I'll write you :thumb_yello:

Archived