MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

Please read the help option of the ticket side again, I think you can mail them to change the name of the user if you will give one ticket away.

Yes, you can definitely get the name on the ticket changed (it says so on the website)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please read the help option of the ticket side again, I think you can mail them to change the name of the user if you will give one ticket away.

Yes, you can definitely get the name on the ticket changed (it says so on the website)

Ok, thanks guys, I'll try and do that :) You're all always so helpful :biggrin2:

Thanks Silver, I started reading Elaire14 's post and was getting worried myself, you guess why :wink2:

That's probably a good sign that I start reading it although I don't know if I'll be bold enough to go yet :aah: Not that I don't crave to :mf_lustslow:

Ton français est parfait :thumb_yello: en tout cas, pour ce que tu viens d'écrire, oui :naughty:

J'espère qu'on arrivera à communiquer si on se croise, mon anglais est très mauvais :biggrin2:

Ton français est parfait :thumb_yello: en tout cas, pour ce que tu viens d'écrire, oui :naughty:

J'espère qu'on arrivera à communiquer si on se croise, mon anglais est très mauvais :biggrin2:

Oh your English is probably way better than my French. I can also say basic things and it comes out of my mouth like some sort of Moonish language:mf_rosetinted:

Oh your English is probably way better than my French. I can also say basic things and it comes out of my mouth like some sort of Moonish language:mf_rosetinted:

Give me five sister :mf_rosetinted:

I manage to write French, but I'm not good at speaking it :boxed:

Well you could speak French and I could speak English. Win win:roftl:

Yes, it seems that is the best solution :naughty:

But you'll hear my accent "chti" :roftl:

You'll speak slowly or I think I'll understand nothing :biggrin2:

Anyone still looking for a room?

I have found a hotel near the centre of Compiegne, that has rooms, and I'm looking for a roomie or 2.

NRJ12 sent MFC a message, they will soon have tickets to win...

@MikaFanClub @NRJ2LaChaine #NRJ12partenaire du concert de MIKA à Compiègne le 9 juillet prochain. Bientôt des places à gagner sur NRJ12.fr

some of you may be interested :blush-anim-cl:

here is their facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/nrj12

i'm not sure what the details are, but good luck MFCers! :yay:

@MikaFanClub @NRJ2LaChaine #NRJ12partenaire du concert de MIKA à Compiègne le 9 juillet prochain. Bientôt des places à gagner sur NRJ12.fr

Thank you very much :thumb_yello:

Thanks|

Archived