MIKA in Compiègne, France - 9 July 2011

Christine

Hi Ingie!!!

Yessss...i´m excited to meet you there....i´m overexcited to meet you all there!!! I knew some of you at Coimbra gig...but this gig will be unforgettable i guess!!

Un beso:teehee:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning Netina!!!

In wich hotel will you sleep?

Just sent you a PM:thumb_yello:

Cant wait to meet you too Pamen!!! This is definitely going to be a special gig:wub2:

It's great that you're going! Looking forward to meeting you there :)

Yesss ! Can't wait to finally meet you :naughty: We will have the chance to speak during the whole day ! And also in Liège !!

This is definitely going to be a special gig:wub2:

I think so :wub2:

Hello!!! :bye:

Aawww!!!! :woot_jump: (sorry, so excited heehee :wink2:)

I want to ask you something... I'm going to arrive to Paris Beauvais and then How can I get to Compiegne? I think there is a train cause one day I was looking for but I lost the page :aah: If it is a train, I have to book in advance or can I buy the same day??

And there is a bus too??? I think maybe this one it's cheaper.

Thanks!!! :wink2:

:Update: The plan of the gig change it's not a good new because now there's a VIP zone just in the front of the stage :boxed: I come to see Mika not VIP heads and back :aah:

That doesn't seem fair, to change the plan at this stage :sneaky2:

That doesn't seem fair, to change the plan at this stage :sneaky2:

+1

And I did'nt obstruct myself to express my way of thinking to them in a mail!!!

It's swindles pure and simple for people who bought ticket of cat1 :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

:Update: The plan of the gig change it's not a good new because now there's a VIP zone just in the front of the stage :boxed: I come to see Mika not VIP heads and back :aah:

But it´s a very small vip zone in the front and we have more place in front on the right side. Most of the vip area is behind the kat 2 zone. I think it doesn´t look bad after the change :wink2:

But it´s a very small vip zone in the front and we have more place in front on the right side. Most of the vip area is behind the kat 2 zone. I think it doesn´t look bad after the change :wink2:

Exactly thats very good news. Now there's almost all of the front row available for category 1. Before the change almost half of the front row was for VIP tickets.

That is so nasty! First let everyone buy Cat 1 tickets and then change it so HAHA LESS FRONT ROW PLACES!

How can you get VIP tickets?:mf_rosetinted:

The new layout has more front row places, non? :dunno:

Many people who purchased through some credit card promotion were let into the venue ahead of us in Oakland. :sneaky2: We had the last laugh though when they realized our wristbands got us in to meet Mika and theirs did not. :teehee:

About the centre spots...at almost every gig I've been to (especially the larger ones), Mika pays more attention to folks on the sides than in the centre, so I wouldn't worry about that.

The new layout has more front row places, non? :dunno:

Many people who purchased through some credit card promotion were let into the venue ahead of us in Oakland. :sneaky2: We had the last laugh though when they realized our wristbands got us in to meet Mika and theirs did not. :teehee:

About the centre spots...at almost every gig I've been to (especially the larger ones), Mika pays more attention to folks on the sides than in the centre, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Fair enough, we just need to bitch at times, don't we?:naughty:

Btw, Christine, are you coming?:biggrin2:

:Update: It's a mistake on the map :roftl: The VIP zone is on the right of the stage and small :naughty:

Thanks Morecube for the news :biggrin2:

Yes :biggrin2: the VIP zone is still on the right but they reduced it for let more place for the cat.1 :naughty::thumb_yello:

J'avais envoyé un mail à Rocksquare Festival hier soir, voici leur réponse.

"Je vous remercie pour ces remarques constructives.

Notre webmaster s'est malheureusement trompé sur l'échelle du petit espace VIP présent en front de scène. Il ne contiendra que peu de VIP (moins de 100 personnes) car l'espace VIP principal a été relayé au fond de la place afin d'offrir aux fans un maximum de visibilité. L'engouement pour ce concert dépassant nos espérances, nous avons du augmenter la catégorie 1 afin de satisfaire tout le monde. Un nouveau plan sera prochainement mis en ligne, dès ce soir ou demain matin au plus tard.

Nous comptons sur vous pour nous faire part de vos remarques, qu'elles soient positives ou négatives. En espérant vous ce message aura su palier vos craintes..."

J'avais envoyé un mail à Rocksquare Festival hier soir, voici leur réponse.

"Je vous remercie pour ces remarques constructives.

Notre webmaster s'est malheureusement trompé sur l'échelle du petit espace VIP présent en front de scène. Il ne contiendra que peu de VIP (moins de 100 personnes) car l'espace VIP principal a été relayé au fond de la place afin d'offrir aux fans un maximum de visibilité. L'engouement pour ce concert dépassant nos espérances, nous avons du augmenter la catégorie 1 afin de satisfaire tout le monde. Un nouveau plan sera prochainement mis en ligne, dès ce soir ou demain matin au plus tard.

Nous comptons sur vous pour nous faire part de vos remarques, qu'elles soient positives ou négatives. En espérant vous ce message aura su palier vos craintes..."

+1

I received the same e-mail as Minnie, I think the Rocksquare Production sent the same e-mail for all the people who will have contacted them.

Of course, I am always the last to be informated ( as a result I was irritated all the day :boxed::aah:) but well ... for once it is due to a intensive shopping day :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Archived