The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

• 4 weeks later...
i think his name is brad webb...

Oh, are you sure? I thought Mika changed Brad for another one and I saw Brad's site and is not the same guy who's playing with Mika now :dunno:

Oh, are you sure? I thought Mika changed Brad for another one and I saw Brad's site and is not the same guy who's playing with Mika now :dunno:

aah ok guess i'm back in time :aah: guess it's matt as krysady says

aah ok guess i'm back in time :aah: guess it's matt as krysady says

well,it seems I'm back in time too,Matt was before Asian tour,now it's a new one :aah:

Matt ‏@MattiWeir 26 Apr

@JoyLibrary hell yeah! Was great to hang and play with y'all, hopefully catch yous again soon.

well,it seems I'm back in time too,Matt was before Asian tour,now it's a new one :aah:

Matt ‏@MattiWeir 26 Apr

@JoyLibrary hell yeah! Was great to hang and play with y'all, hopefully catch yous again soon.

So we don't know his name yet, right? in Caprices was a new one in JBC showcase another different...and this is whom he was with them at the Asian tour, or he changed again? :dunno:

So we don't know his name yet, right? in Caprices was a new one in JBC showcase another different...and this is whom he was with them at the Asian tour, or he changed again? :dunno:

I think this one is the same as the JBC's one,but I'm not sure :dunno:

Hey guys :bye: If possible, a little help, I saw this gif, this was the Meet in Seoul? :dunno: see the black shirt and scarf, are the same that he used after the gig in Korea, someone saw some video about it? :emot-sad:

Thanks

tumblr_mn482oiSkH1r4szcho2_250.gif

Hey guys :bye: If possible, a little help, I saw this gif, this was the Meet in Seoul? :dunno: see the black shirt and scarf, are the same that he used after the gig in Korea, someone saw some video about it? :emot-sad:

Thanks

tumblr_mn482oiSkH1r4szcho2_250.gif

I see the gif is made by DoReMi,maybe she can help you :wink2:

I see the gif is made by DoReMi,maybe she can help you :wink2:

Vid from m&g Osaka

[YOUTUBE]GykZMpIhTTQ[/YOUTUBE]

oh my .... A gif isolated from video makes you imagine things that do not happen :doh::teehee:

Thank you so much :flowers2:

Can someone helps me ? I heard that Key (from Shinee, the Kpop group, he took a pic with Mika in Seoul) sang We are golden. There's a lot of comments on We are golden clip on VEVO so I think it happened today. I tried to find it but.. :dunno:

EDIT: After almost 30 min I find it : http://cfile6.uf.tistory.com/media/2353874E51A0E05839C62D

Edited by Alie
  • Like 1

Brad replaced Felix, matt replaced Brad and now Ed replaces Matt:thumb_yello:

New, new drummer's name is Ed :wink2:

Thank you! Yes,Mikasister found out his name in the meanwhile :thumb_yello: It's like a game those days,to find out who is Mika's drummer over and over again :doh:

• 4 weeks later...