Hello stranger! :biggrin2:We all miss you too!

Did you see that I got the Melbourne dates wrong? Melbourne's on 30th June and 1st July...

And the tickets for those sorts of things usually aren't that expensive. Entry should be about $20 (it may be more, so make sure you check the site beforehand), photos should be $40 and autographs should be $30. Again, the prices should go up on the site so make sure you check it out before you go.

It should be a good event though, I can't wait till they start talking about the Sydney one (which probably won't be on till around this time next year).

Jep I saw that, even better that way. 20$, that's not too bad ( we'll see what I have left then:teehee: ). The website says prices are "coming soon' so I should probably save that link somewhere.

Actually I was a little surprised there is none in Sydney:blink:

OZ Comic con does sound like it'll be amazing.

It is now 9 days until I go to Perth, spend 3 days there with Bianca and then go to Bangkok. Then we're off to Chaing Mai, Phuket, Phi Phi island, KL, jungle trekking and back to KL.

Wow so soon.

Oooooh, 'citing! Make sure you send me a postcard (even if it'll arrive 2 weeks after you get back :teehee:)!

Jep I saw that, even better that way. 20$, that's not too bad ( we'll see what I have left then:teehee: ). The website says prices are "coming soon' so I should probably save that link somewhere.

Actually I was a little surprised there is none in Sydney:blink:

Hopefully you'll have some money left for it. You have to go to one convention, they really are fun and it's great seeing all the people who have dressed up!

Knowing the people who are organising it, they probably haven't announced the Sydney one because they're still working on securing guests for it. They don't like announcing a convention when they haven't secured at least one guest (they wouldn't not do a Sydney convention, cause that's where the main staff work from :wink2:).

OZ Comic con does sound like it'll be amazing.

It is now 9 days until I go to Perth, spend 3 days there with Bianca and then go to Bangkok. Then we're off to Chaing Mai, Phuket, Phi Phi island, KL, jungle trekking and back to KL.

Wow so soon.

Wow indeed :naughty: You really have got the travel bug.

Hopefully you'll have some money left for it. You have to go to one convention, they really are fun and it's great seeing all the people who have dressed up!

Knowing the people who are organising it, they probably haven't announced the Sydney one because they're still working on securing guests for it. They don't like announcing a convention when they haven't secured at least one guest (they wouldn't not do a Sydney convention, cause that's where the main staff work from :wink2:).

Yes,I hope so, too :naughty:

Ah alright, but that's pretty close then, isn't it? Anyways I'm not going to stay in Sydney that long, so Adelaide suits me a lot better:biggrin2:

:shocked: They have found redback spiders living in England

:eek:

You can keep them! :shocked:

And I'm soon to have no savings to go along with it :)

Meh, you can save money when you're teaching...

Yes,I hope so, too :naughty:

Ah alright, but that's pretty close then, isn't it? Anyways I'm not going to stay in Sydney that long, so Adelaide suits me a lot better:biggrin2:

Oooh cool! I've heard Adelaide's quite nice...

Australia is huge. Most people just don't realise this.

Those who have never been here, right? and they certainly never tried to decied which places are more worth visting than others. :aah:

But you're right I never thought it'd be so big either.:blush-anim-cl:

Those who have never been here, right? and they certainly never tried to decied which places are more worth visting than others. :aah:

But you're right I never thought it'd be so big either.:blush-anim-cl:

Small in population, big in size. We have this great lot of the land in the middle that is practically inhabitable.

We don't want them either! :shocked: (but can we have some drop bears?)

Hmmmmmmmm.... Okay, you can have a few (if we can catch them without being killed!@ :shocked:)

Yes, and Melbourne and Perth and the east coast and and and...

*sighs* Australia is way too big :wink2:

Tell me about it... There are times where I would love to drive to Melbourne to see the girsl there, or to Cairns but they both take over a day's solid driving from where I live (probably two days to Cairns) :sad:

Tell me about it... There are times where I would love to drive to Melbourne to see the girsl there, or to Cairns but they both take over a day's solid driving from where I live (probably two days to Cairns) :sad:

Thank goodness for the internet so we can keep in touch :naughty:

Hmmmmmmmm.... Okay, you can have a few (if we can catch them without being killed!@ :shocked:)

Even me driving to see Kelz would be 2+ hours.

I am thankful for that, every single day.

Now imagine not having a car :boxed:

The internet is awesome for that!

Oooooh, I just remembered this... saw it on tv last night and Zoe's reaction was "OMG, it's a drop bear! :shocked:":

[YOUTUBE]580AaMCIvdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Even me driving to see Kelz would be 2+ hours.

Bloody hell... it sucks that everyone's so spread out...

Hang on, are you still in Perth Bec or have you and Bianca already left?

I am thankful for that, every single day.

Now imagine not having a car :boxed:

:shocked:

I already had two weeks without a licence last year, and that made it very hard to get to work when I work 1/2 hour away from where I live!

:shocked:

I already had two weeks without a licence last year, and that made it very hard to get to work when I work 1/2 hour away from where I live!

It's alright as long as I stay in the city (inspite of the public transport here:rolls_eyes:) at least I do some kind of sport this way:naughty:

I'll see how traveling is like that, but I just can't afford a car. Syndey is terribly expensive.

1/2 hour by car? :shocked: That's bad :boxed: