It's alright as long as I stay in the city (inspite of the public transport here:rolls_eyes:) at least I do some kind of sport this way:naughty:

I'll see how traveling is like that, but I just can't afford a car. Syndey is terribly expensive.

1/2 hour by car? :shocked: That's bad :boxed:

Ooooh, I know how expensive Sydney is... I try to avoid travelling in there cause it's just too hard to get parking and to pay for it is ridiculous!

Trust me, 1/2 hr isn't too bad for travelling to work. Some people travel close to 1 hour one way to work!

It'd probably take 2 days to drive here Teegs :shocked:

:teehee: Okay, so I'm not very good with figuring out how long it takes to travel places...

Now I think about it, it took us about 10 hours to get to Lismore (admittedly, we were stopping every few hours so the males could smoke :sneaky2:)

She must drive very fast :naughty:

Nope, I'm a good driver and I stay on the speed limit :angel_not:... more or less :fisch:

Zoe could get me there pretty quickly though.

In the UK people quite often commute 2 hours (each way) to work, because they prefer to live in the countryside.

Well I suppose that's weighing pros against cons there. I think it's pretty long, but if someone think it's worth it... :dunno:

In the UK people quite often commute 2 hours (each way) to work, because they prefer to live in the countryside.

I personally wouldn't do it... if I had to travel that long just to get to work, then I'd just move there instead. Then again, I don't work or live in a large city.

*Note to self: do not accept lift from Zoe*

Yeah, it's pretty scary driving with her... I quite often use my imaginary brake when she drives.

Well I suppose that's weighing pros against cons there. I think it's pretty long, but if someone think it's worth it... :dunno:

That's pretty much right. In a lot of places, you accept that you sometimes have to travel from where you live to go to work. I remember this woman I went to university with, she used to live in the Blue Mountains and would travel to work by train every day and it would be a couple of hours each way.

For me, the only reason I can't do my job in Orange is because there's two high schools in town and there's three people with the same job, and I was the last to get offered the job and actually start it. I get pretty tired driving to and from work every day, but I accept that that's what I have to do to stay employed.

Ooooh, though I learnt something very interesting from my solicitor yesterday... looks like I might be taking my case against the hospital to court...

Yeah, it's pretty scary driving with her... I quite often use my imaginary brake when she drives.

:naughty: Oh you use imaginary brakes as well

Ooooh, though I learnt something very interesting from my solicitor yesterday... looks like I might be taking my case against the hospital to court...

Might not get as far as court though - hospitals will quite often settle out of court

:naughty: Oh you use imaginary brakes as well

Might not get as far as court though - hospitals will quite often settle out of court

Yep, sure do...

I'm hoping it doesn't get that far, cause I don't want to get up in court. I do have a solicitor's appointment though, so I'll soon find out what I'll need to do and such.

Ooooh, I thought I'd mention this. I went to my 10 yr reunion, and my friend's husband decided he wanted to tell people that Derek and I are engaged. As far as I know, he told someone we both used to work with, as he came up to me later in the night and congratulated me on getting engaged. Once I told him we weren't engaged, he realised he shouldn't believe anything he says.

After I told him we weren't engaged, I realised I should've played along...

Ooooh, I thought I'd mention this. I went to my 10 yr reunion, and my friend's husband decided he wanted to tell people that Derek and I are engaged. As far as I know, he told someone we both used to work with, as he came up to me later in the night and congratulated me on getting engaged. Once I told him we weren't engaged, he realised he shouldn't believe anything he says.

After I told him we weren't engaged, I realised I should've played along...

:roftl:

The way gossip works, by the end of the evening you would have been married with 4 kids

:roftl:

The way gossip works, by the end of the evening you would have been married with 4 kids

Probably... I found out that after my friend introduced Derek to people, her husband would say "Stop keeping it quiet, they're really engaged!" (and Derek just shook his head).

I saw him yesterday cause I had to drop my friend's car off (after she ran into the back of another car) and he was carrying on about it again, so I just said "If you want us to get married so badly, tell Derek to go get an engaement ring! :sneaky2:" Mum's pretty close to banning him from any wedding that may happen in the future :teehee:...

I sometimes think he's more eager to get married than I am.

Probably... I found out that after my friend introduced Derek to people, her husband would say "Stop keeping it quiet, they're really engaged!" (and Derek just shook his head).

I saw him yesterday cause I had to drop my friend's car off (after she ran into the back of another car) and he was carrying on about it again, so I just said "If you want us to get married so badly, tell Derek to go get an engaement ring! :sneaky2:" Mum's pretty close to banning him from any wedding that may happen in the future :teehee:...

I sometimes think he's more eager to get married than I am.

So is this getting serious then? :fisch:

Should I start buying confetti?

So is this getting serious then? :fisch:

Should I start buying confetti?

I don't know... maybe I should give you Derek's number and you can ask him :teehee::P

Laie_87B.gif

:teehee:

Laie_87B.gif

Australia maybe but sydney not. a friend just called me from the east coast, it's sunny and hot there:aah:

Huh? Where's the sun? There wasn't much of that yesterday. Actually, it was more like thunder and lots of rain...

Huh? Where's the sun? There wasn't much of that yesterday. Actually, it was more like thunder and lots of rain...

You should see the rain we're getting here :shocked:. Mind you we have had a very dry summer and autumn, so we need it.