Hi/bye Teegs :bye:

I posted another comment earlier but it seems to have disappeared :sneaky2:

Hi/bye :bye:

Oooooooooh, spooky! Maybe we have a ghost around here, stealing posts! :shocked:

Soooo, what's happening with everyone? I got the itinerary for my trip O/S next year from the travel agent, and it's looking good! :das: All I need to do is work out where I want to go/stay in Scotland and pay for everything and it's all good :thumb_yello:

Ooooh, and ask for time off from work... that might be a good idea... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Soooo, what's happening with everyone? I got the itinerary for my trip O/S next year from the travel agent, and it's looking good! :das: All I need to do is work out where I want to go/stay in Scotland and pay for everything and it's all good :thumb_yello:

Ooooh, and ask for time off from work... that might be a good idea... :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

When are you planning to go to Scotland? August isn't a good month for Edinburgh if you are planning to go there.

Well you have to go there, Edinburgh is a lovely city, but the Festival is in August so all the hotel prices go up. A lot.

Sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

I haven't been doing much, just settling into my new place. Finally got the couches today so I'm enjoying not sitting on the floor. :wink2: Apart from that, I've been working and trying (often in vain) to save money. The school holidays just started so the next two weeks are going to be great. But I can't believe that this year is kind of almost over. I'm going to have to find another job soon. And I highly doubt it will be as fun as my one at school.

But yeah, I'll take photos of the place soon. But I think I left my camera at home. :naughty:

When are you planning to go to Scotland? August isn't a good month for Edinburgh if you are planning to go there.

Well you have to go there, Edinburgh is a lovely city, but the Festival is in August so all the hotel prices go up. A lot.

I'll be in Scotland in May (as long as the boss agrees to letting me have a holiday during school time). Cause I'm going over with some aunts and uncles and I'm going to the Anzac day thing in Villers Bretonneux, everything kinda revolves around that.

On Wednesday I picked the brains of the Scotsman in the band, his grandson and another band member who has family there, so I've got a few ideas of where to go (and where not to go). Apparently there's heaps of ghost tours in Edinburgh :biggrin2:

I've just paid for the flights, so all I need to do is pay for the rest (incl. accom in Scotland that I haven't organised yet :fisch:) and save up some spending money.... Can't wait!

Sounds awesome! :thumb_yello:

I haven't been doing much, just settling into my new place. Finally got the couches today so I'm enjoying not sitting on the floor. :wink2: Apart from that, I've been working and trying (often in vain) to save money. The school holidays just started so the next two weeks are going to be great. But I can't believe that this year is kind of almost over. I'm going to have to find another job soon. And I highly doubt it will be as fun as my one at school.

But yeah, I'll take photos of the place soon. But I think I left my camera at home. :naughty:

Oooooh, 'citing!

I can't believe it's almost over too, though I'm glad that after June next year I will still have a job (thank God for people that understand that it's pointless to take TSOs out of schools when you have four cohorts with them)!

A feeble excuse :sneaky2: Get a disposable one. We need to see pics :naughty:

Yeah, but disposables are crap.

oh golly guys, haven't posted in ages! but I've still been reading all the goodness in here :teehee: How is everyone? :thumb_yello:

HI! :biggrin2:

I'm good at the moment, though I was a little sad when I saw the pics from a funeral.

Actually, I'm a little bored. I'm at work at the moment, but it's school holidays and there's no-one here to give me some work (though I have manage to organise travel to Dubbo for a conference)...

HI! :biggrin2:

I'm good at the moment, though I was a little sad when I saw the pics from a funeral.

Actually, I'm a little bored. I'm at work at the moment, but it's school holidays and there's no-one here to give me some work (though I have manage to organise travel to Dubbo for a conference)...

hey :wub2:

ntaw really, wow I can't imagine how it would be to see funeral pictures :(:huglove: . Oh yeah school holidays, you reminded me that I'm on school holidays now :teehee: well tafe holidays at least :boxed: , so what did you do at work today then ? :biggrin2:

hey :wub2:

ntaw really, wow I can't imagine how it would be to see funeral pictures :(:huglove: . Oh yeah school holidays, you reminded me that I'm on school holidays now :teehee: well tafe holidays at least :boxed: , so what did you do at work today then ? :biggrin2:

I reimaged a computer, went through the work forums to get some information off there... And... ummmm.... well yeah, that was pretty much it.

Though I don't have to work on Tuesday or Friday. And Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to Dubbo so it's all good!

Sarah you so have to show us pictures!! What are you thinking of doing next year then?

Tegan, sounds awesome!! Did you book flights before asking for time off? :naughty:

:fisch: Yes.

I'm sure the boss will okay it, though I might just ask the Regional staff if I can get someone to cover for me while I'm away (even just for a couple of days a week would be enough, there's usually not a lot going on there).

Otherwise I'll have to either push everything back to the Christmas holidays, or only go for two weeks so it's during the Easter holidays

Hi,

could someone tell me, please: football in Australia means not soccer, right? I'm a bit confused :boxed:

Haha I bet you're hearing a lot about it at the moment since its Grand Final weekend for both our sports.

Football is AFL, Australian Football League. Its different to soccer, and the grandfinal was today.

The NFL rugby grand final was also this weekend I think, not that you'd hear much of it down my way at the moment, with the AFL final on.

I'm sure the boss will okay it, though I might just ask the Regional staff if I can get someone to cover for me while I'm away (even just for a couple of days a week would be enough, there's usually not a lot going on there).

Otherwise I'll have to either push everything back to the Christmas holidays, or only go for two weeks so it's during the Easter holidays

May would be a good time, so I hope your boss agrees. Are you planning to see anywhere other than Edinburgh?

Haha I bet you're hearing a lot about it at the moment since its Grand Final weekend for both our sports.

Football is AFL, Australian Football League. Its different to soccer, and the grandfinal was today.

The NFL rugby grand final was also this weekend I think, not that you'd hear much of it down my way at the moment, with the AFL final on.

Oh yes. I don't think there is a single bed available in Sydney right now :naughty: I've heard a lot about rugby as well. isn't the world cup going on? all the Brits I've met here are really excited about it.

Okies, back from Dubbo. Got lots of information and finally got my nerdy toolkit so I can pull hard drives out of the laptops and reimage them :fangurl:

Oooooh, it's so sad that I get excited about nerdy stuff like computers... :naughty:

May would be a good time, so I hope your boss agrees. Are you planning to see anywhere other than Edinburgh?

I spoke with the Regional TSO yesterday at Dubbo and he appreciated that I was giving him plenty of warning about it so he can organise something (he'll prob just get the cadet to cover me, I guess that's what they're for *evil grin*). The Regional Manager also appreciated that I asked with plenty of warning as well, so I reckon she'll likely help me get early delivery of next year's laptops.

Hopefully the boss will say yes. I honestly don't see a reason why she won't if I give her plenty of notice, if I organise someone to cover the three weeks, I get the laptops into the school early and I commission/hand them out in the first term. It does mean a very busy 10 weeks, but I'd much prefer to be flat out busy than sitting around doing sweet F.A. all term.

Admittedly AFL, union, league and soccer are all referred to as football, but it does make it so much more confusing.

World's most awesome shoes

HRC.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm, that they are.... I wonder if the person wearing them will give them to me? :naughty:

Okies, back from Dubbo. Got lots of information and finally got my nerdy toolkit so I can pull hard drives out of the laptops and reimage them :fangurl:

Oooooh, it's so sad that I get excited about nerdy stuff like computers... :naughty:

Nerdy but essential :naughty:

I spoke with the Regional TSO yesterday at Dubbo and he appreciated that I was giving him plenty of warning about it so he can organise something (he'll prob just get the cadet to cover me, I guess that's what they're for *evil grin*). The Regional Manager also appreciated that I asked with plenty of warning as well, so I reckon she'll likely help me get early delivery of next year's laptops.

Hopefully the boss will say yes. I honestly don't see a reason why she won't if I give her plenty of notice, if I organise someone to cover the three weeks, I get the laptops into the school early and I commission/hand them out in the first term. It does mean a very busy 10 weeks, but I'd much prefer to be flat out busy than sitting around doing sweet F.A. all term.

Sounds like a plan :thumb_yello: Are you looking to stay in a hotel or hostel?

Hmmmmmmmm, that they are.... I wonder if the person wearing them will give them to me? :naughty:

Not likely :mf_rosetinted:

A man and a woman meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the woman's place.

A few drinks later, the man takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.

He then takes of his trousers and washes his hands again.

The woman has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist."

The man, surprised, says "Yes! How did you figure that out?"

"Easy," she replies, "you keep washing your hands."

One thing leads to another and they make love.

After they are done, the woman says, "You must be a good dentist."

The man, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"

"Didn't feel a thing!"

:naughty:

A man and a woman meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the woman's place.

A few drinks later, the man takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.

He then takes of his trousers and washes his hands again.

The woman has been watching him and says, "You must be a dentist."

The man, surprised, says "Yes! How did you figure that out?"

"Easy," she replies, "you keep washing your hands."

One thing leads to another and they make love.

After they are done, the woman says, "You must be a good dentist."

The man, now with a boosted ego says, "Sure, I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"

"Didn't feel a thing!"

:naughty:

............................. yes.

:lmfao: