Australia maybe but sydney not. a friend just called me from the east coast, it's sunny and hot there:aah:

Sydney = East Coast. Perth = West Coast. All of Australia including Sydney (and Sydney is one of the big ones that needs it) needs rain, though it can be a bit much at time. But our summers generally have thunder storms. Though I've just heard Christmas will be hot and 30.

I haven't seen any Australian fans here for days :sad:

Biance and I have been busy in Asia. Go home tomorrow :(

Sydney = East Coast. Perth = West Coast. All of Australia including Sydney (and Sydney is one of the big ones that needs it) needs rain, though it can be a bit much at time. But our summers generally have thunder storms. Though I've just heard Christmas will be hot and 30.

I wasn't counting you and OKD - I knew you were on your travels :naughty:

Not wanting to go home then?

I'll see your Laie_87B.gif

and raise you a basketball.gif

:teehee:

(I'd add another one, but for some reason the gifs have all frozen :blink:)

Really? Maybe the other end of the coast :wink2: I don't know, I'm no use in geography, sorry.

There's a lot of variety in the weather in Oz. It could be sunny in one place but if you travel 1/2 hour away it'll be clouded over... so weird.

I haven't seen any Australian fans here for days :sad:

Sorry, I've been absolutely flat out at work trying to get the new stupid printers working. The school have organised for all the printers and photocopiers to be replaced so all we do is pay per printed sheet (don't have to order toner either! :woot_jump:). The printers arrived about 4 days before anyone was due to start installing anything, and a technician arrived unnanounced and set the IP addresses on the printers but didn't install drivers on any computers, so we had to go around and install drivers, set up 2/3 of the printers and then had to deal with the technician and her bosses. :aah::aah:

So now I hate printers and hate HP technicians and the people that hired them, but the Fuji Xerox technician was really good...

And now I have a week off! I'm going to another reunion tomorrow night, but then I'll have to come back on Saturday morning and get the house ready for Christmas (we've got some family members coming over Christmas night)... So what is everyone doing for Christmas?

Sorry, I've been absolutely flat out at work trying to get the new stupid printers working. The school have organised for all the printers and photocopiers to be replaced so all we do is pay per printed sheet (don't have to order toner either! :woot_jump:). The printers arrived about 4 days before anyone was due to start installing anything, and a technician arrived unnanounced and set the IP addresses on the printers but didn't install drivers on any computers, so we had to go around and install drivers, set up 2/3 of the printers and then had to deal with the technician and her bosses. :aah::aah:

So now I hate printers and hate HP technicians and the people that hired them, but the Fuji Xerox technician was really good...

:mf_rosetinted: Yes, I love these carefully planned rollouts - why is there always someone from an outside company who only does half the job :hair:

And now I have a week off! I'm going to another reunion tomorrow night, but then I'll have to come back on Saturday morning and get the house ready for Christmas (we've got some family members coming over Christmas night)... So what is everyone doing for Christmas?

Going out for Christmas lunch - rest of time I plan to spend drinking, sleeping and eating (and MFCing) :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted: Yes, I love these carefully planned rollouts - why is there always someone from an outside company who only does half the job :hair:

Exactly! It was so frustrating, but I don't have to worry about any work stuff for a week, so it's all good.

Sooooo, what did everyone get for Christmas? I got books, porcelain dolls, shoes, clothes, jewellery, DVDs and some smelly stuff... I did very well :biggrin2:.

I also had a friend of mine make hints today that Derek and I should get engaged. He's really not subtle (though it is starting to irritate me that he keeps going on about it).

silver: I haven't had the chance to send over a bear for you to take to the party, so don't worry about that. I'll still paypal some money to you so you can bid on some stuff for me in the auction though. If I don't do it in the next few days, can you remind me?

OOooh, and I saw this in my picture collection. Thought it was something that the Aussies would get a giggle out of :teehee::

worldtouroz.jpg

Sooooo, what did everyone get for Christmas? I got books, porcelain dolls, shoes, clothes, jewellery, DVDs and some smelly stuff... I did very well :biggrin2:.

I got: new headphones for the computer, necklace, bracelets, wine, book, smellies, more chocolate than you could possibly imagine, money, knitted bag, scarf, and chocolate :naughty:

silver: I haven't had the chance to send over a bear for you to take to the party, so don't worry about that. I'll still paypal some money to you so you can bid on some stuff for me in the auction though. If I don't do it in the next few days, can you remind me?

We might do it the other way round and send you a bear that's been to the party :naughty:

I'll try to remember about Paypal, you will have to let me know what item(s) you want to bid for and what your limit is.

I got: new headphones for the computer, necklace, bracelets, wine, book, smellies, more chocolate than you could possibly imagine, money, knitted bag, scarf, and chocolate :naughty:

You did pretty well... I just remembered I also got a Christmas teddy bear from Derek...

We might do it the other way round and send you a bear that's been to the party :naughty:

I'll try to remember about Paypal, you will have to let me know what item(s) you want to bid for and what your limit is.

Feel free to send me a bear... seems I have a lot of stuffed toys in my room (I think I got 6 when I was sick, incl. Hub).

I just sent you a PM, if I win anything I'll transfer the money over to you when I know if I have to pay beforehand or if I can pay after I know I've won something (I'll be sure to PM you once I paypal the money).

:groovy:HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:groovy:

I had quite an interesting New Year's Eve. I happened to be in a taxi with a couple of friends when the clock ticked over. Celebrated 2012 with a taxi driver called John!

I'm sure John was excited :naughty:

I celebrated New Years with my sister, her two friends, my niece and Derek. Zoe decided that it would be a really smart idea to throw sparklers into the air, but then she threw one onto the roof of her house *facepalm* We also went to see fireworks that were being set off.

I celebrated New Years with my sister, her two friends, my niece and Derek. Zoe decided that it would be a really smart idea to throw sparklers into the air, but then she threw one onto the roof of her house *facepalm* We also went to see fireworks that were being set off.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :group_hug:

Has anybody explained to him how this doctor thing is supposed to work?

LOL! Yeah, sure...

Your representative at the MFC 5th Anniversary party

IMGP2726.jpg

YAES!!! I didn't think you'd actually do it, but yaes! Did people know that was me in spirit? Did anyone have a pic with the bear?

YAES!!! I didn't think you'd actually do it, but yaes! Did people know that was me in spirit? Did anyone have a pic with the bear?

Lots of people had their pics taken with the bear. Including ones I had no idea about, he just pops up all over the place. Check some of the links in the thread :naughty:

A late night hello from Sydney here! I'm a total newbie and still finding my way around :)

*waves* Welcome!

I'm Tegan, the Aussie rep on MFC. If you have any questions/comments/whatever about Mika, feel free to ask...

What Siddhartha hasn't mentioned is the drinks in a bar with Mika :shocked:

I just saw that... :jawdrop:

That is a wee bit awesome :thumb_yello:

Lots of people had their pics taken with the bear. Including ones I had no idea about, he just pops up all over the place. Check some of the links in the thread :naughty:

Yaes! I'll have to have a look at all the pics now!