LOL, nice!

Soooooo, what have you seen in SA? I've never actually been there before, though I've heard it's pretty nice...

Not too much. I've been hanging around in Adelaide most of the time:blush-anim-cl: I need to get some money first.

I've been to Soundwave (got a job there :biggrin2: ) and I've seen a bit of the Adelaide hills. But I must admit, I don't really know where Victoria ended and SA started when I got here:naughty: But Adelaide is nice. Quiet if you've been to Sydney and Melbs before, but nice :)

Not too much. I've been hanging around in Adelaide most of the time:blush-anim-cl: I need to get some money first.

I've been to Soundwave (got a job there :biggrin2: ) and I've seen a bit of the Adelaide hills. But I must admit, I don't really know where Victoria ended and SA started when I got here:naughty: But Adelaide is nice. Quiet if you've been to Sydney and Melbs before, but nice :)

Oh, cool! I'll bet it's quiet. I'd love to go there eventually, but I need to have money for that...

What did you do at Soundwave?

That's right, blame me :naughty:

Have to blame someone :teehee:

Has it stopped raining yet?

Going by what I can see out the window in the Library, the sun's out. There's supposed to be a storm this arvo though.

I'm so sick of organising a wedding (and engagement party) right now. Now that I've started it, I can understand why some people hire wedding planners :teehee:

Oh, cool! I'll bet it's quiet. I'd love to go there eventually, but I need to have money for that...

What did you do at Soundwave?

Well, for me it's I need money to get away from here :naughty: But I'm not in a hurry:biggrin2:

I was making burgers. The best job:biggrin2: I haven't been eating that much in weeks:teehee:

I think the rain is now slowly coming down here. But it hasn't started yet.

I'm so sick of organising a wedding (and engagement party) right now. Now that I've started it, I can understand why some people hire wedding planners :teehee:

I think I would tear my hair out if I had to organise everything. You are a brave gal!

Are you getting married?? :shocked: If so congratulations! :biggrin2:

Sorry I guess I don't pay attention to Facebook or read this thread often enough.

OKD :shocked:

Long time no see! How is my grandson?

Actually, you know how he is racist towards german shepherds? He did his usual "run over to a german shepherd and bark in it's face" thing, and the german shepherd bit him. Ripped a big hole in his shoulder. Last night. And he'd just had 3 tears fixed in December, I do noooottttttt have enough money for him to have surgeries every 2 months! That'd be over $1000 in 2 months! Last time it was on Christmas eve (not sure if I told you??) and so we went to Lucy's vet clinic and cleaned it all up and very seriously considered just stitching it up with no anaesthesia because he was so well behaved. Well, last night we did. He is the bravest (but also stupidest, for getting bitten in the first place) little boy. And it all looks good today still, so here's hoping it heals well or it'll be a verrryyyy awkward vet visit.

Anapher, are you on holiday in Australia? Where are you from and how long are you staying here? Come to Perth! I like Adelaide though :) Have you been to Monarto Zoo? I did prac there for a week a couple of years ago :biggrin2:

Anapher, are you on holiday in Australia? Where are you from and how long are you staying here? Come to Perth! I like Adelaide though :) Have you been to Monarto Zoo? I did prac there for a week a couple of years ago :biggrin2:

I'm on a Working Holiday:naughty: So I'm here for about a year hopefully. I'm from Germany (like way too many backpackers here:teehee: ). I absolutely want to go to Perth. At the moment I'm a bit stuck, because Im running out of money:aah: Btw, would it be better to go from Adelaide to Perth and to the outback from there or rather the route from Adelaide to Alice Springs to Perth, what do you guys reckon?

I haven't been to the zoo, no. I usually tend to think that we have a zoo at home, too, you know, so I rather see things that I can't see back home. maybe I'm wrong:dunno:

I'm on a Working Holiday:naughty: So I'm here for about a year hopefully. I'm from Germany (like way too many backpackers here:teehee: ). I absolutely want to go to Perth. At the moment I'm a bit stuck, because Im running out of money:aah: Btw, would it be better to go from Adelaide to Perth and to the outback from there or rather the route from Adelaide to Alice Springs to Perth, what do you guys reckon?

I haven't been to the zoo, no. I usually tend to think that we have a zoo at home, too, you know, so I rather see things that I can't see back home. maybe I'm wrong:dunno:

But the zoo in Adelaide has Panda's (and Australian animals)

I'd think Adelaide to Alice would be better than Perth to Alice, but then I guess it depends on where you want to go after Perth/Alice Springs. If it's more WA then Perth last would make sense, but if you're planning to go to Darwin then it'd be Alice last.

If that makes sense.

Hello everybody! :groovy: Hope you're all well.

I'm going to apologise to everyone, the wedding has pretty much taken over my brain so if it's too much then just tell me to shut up.

No need to apologise, I love hearing about those kinds of things! :biggrin2:

Or even

Big-Fat-Gypsy-Weddings-007.jpg

When I get married I'm going to wear something like that. Only bigger!

Hoping it's obvious, but I thought I'd point out that I am joking.

antique-gothic-lace-wedding-dresses-mermaid-style-lace-wedding-dress-corset-wedding-gowns.jpg

This is so beautiful! :wub2:

I don't think you are limiting your choices.

Lace dresses are all the rage since Kate Middleton wore one, and hers was very elegant.

A few days after the royal wedding I was at my Nan's looking at the photos on the piano and her wedding dress was practically identical to Kate Middleton's. So lovely.

:bye: Hellooooo

Who are you?

... Awkward :blink:

:teehee:

I think I would tear my hair out if I had to organise everything. You are a brave gal!

I'm doing a fair bit of it. Mum is being a bit difficult...

Are you getting married?? :shocked: If so congratulations! :biggrin2:

Sorry I guess I don't pay attention to Facebook or read this thread often enough.

Yeah, I am :biggrin2: I haven't really said too much on FB lately, but I'm surprised you didn't see any of the posts when people found out...

Thanks Christine!

No need to apologise, I love hearing about those kinds of things! :biggrin2:

A few days after the royal wedding I was at my Nan's looking at the photos on the piano and her wedding dress was practically identical to Kate Middleton's. So lovely.

Shiny!

I think my grandmother's was similar to Kate Middleton's as well. I might have a look at it this arvo when I get home.

That's my boy :wub2: So brave :wub2:

Just don't tell him I've got a German Shepherd now :mf_rosetinted:

Mind you, if he ran up to Zen and barked, Zen would probably run and hide behind me :naughty:

Haha, no I've omitted Zen's breed whenever speaking of him to Ambrose :thumb_yello:

And that is why I got pet insurance for Wench. I think it costs me $200 a year but thats only $20 a month, and it covers the entire vet bill minus a $100 excess.

Haha, yeah but MOST vet bills are under $100, and it's mostly over $300 a year for dogs. It's useful only if you have at least one disaster/surgery every year, and generally I hope that wouldn't happen. I mean, the thing it's actually good for is some kind of $20,000+ illness, but I'm just hoping if Ambrose is going to get himself into trouble like that he'd at least have the decency to wait a couple of years.

Umm, probably either way, it's expensive to fly between Perth and Adelaide or Alice. However, if that's the end of your trip, it's cheapest to fly back to Europe from Perth. Yeah I usually don't go to zoos, but Monarto is an open range zoo, I don't imagine there's too many of those in Germany.

Who are you?

... Awkward :blink:

:teehee:

I'm not sure to be honest :naughty:

In recent news, I'm starting a Quidditch team at my uni, the first practice is next Tuesday! I'm so excited! But also terrified, because so far 4 people I know have RSVped to the event, and TWELVE people I don't know!! :shocked:

In recent news, I'm starting a Quidditch team at my uni, the first practice is next Tuesday! I'm so excited! But also terrified, because so far 4 people I know have RSVped to the event, and TWELVE people I don't know!! :shocked:

I'm not a Potter fan, you understand, but doesn't that game involve flying? On broomsticks? :blink: