She had Facebook and Twitter but she passed away a few years ago. And before that she managed to get herself kicked off here  :doh:

We chatted a fair bit about epilepsy and other stuff. I ended up sending her a care parcel cause she was a bit short of money one time so she ended up sending me a print of a professional pic she paid for. She was pretty good value but really naughty and loved making sexy comments about Mika.

She was a very naughty girl :naughty:  but sadly missed

Oh, and on Thursday I'll have a two year old :shocked:

My goodness!  How time flies :shocked:

YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL TOO? HOLYDFAKIA 

what season u watching?

I used to love Supernatural, but it got sold to a pay TV channel so I couldn't watch it anymore :crybaby:

What you said.

I have two brothers, and they have always annoyed me.  I longed to be on my own to get some peace and quiet.

Maybe it would have been different with a sister :dunno: - but it could have been even worse :naughty:

Okay Aussies I really need your help! So I'm real happy, and if we want Mika here, there are some questions we need to answer! Now BigDeal touring has done gigs for Madonna, Kylie, Billy Joel and such and they told me that if I answer their questions about Mika, then they will look into getting him :)

So if Silver, Tegan and such could answer especially, that will be awesome but anyone at all if you know what I should answer, that would be great :D

·         When last here

·         What venues did he perform at

·         How many people attended the shows

·         What was the ticket prices

·         What age range is his audience

Okay Aussies I really need your help! So I'm real happy, and if we want Mika here, there are some questions we need to answer! Now BigDeal touring has done gigs for Madonna, Kylie, Billy Joel and such and they told me that if I answer their questions about Mika, then they will look into getting him :)

So if Silver, Tegan and such could answer especially, that will be awesome but anyone at all if you know what I should answer, that would be great :D

·         When last here

·         What venues did he perform at

·         How many people attended the shows

·         What was the ticket prices

·         What age range is his audience

Gosh - now you're asking.  I guess Tegan is your best bet for ticket prices, venues and audience size.  The age range of his audience however is about 5 to 90 (though he does swear a lot live, so I guess 14 - 90 would be a better range).

• Like 1

Gosh - now you're asking.  I guess Tegan is your best bet for ticket prices, venues and audience size.  The age range of his audience however is about 5 to 90 (though he does swear a lot live, so I guess 14 - 90 would be a better range).

I messaged her :D And Mikacherry helped so I'm glad :) Ah thank you for the age range! Its so super awesome how he attracts all ages :wub: Thank you Silver :)

What else do you need to post? :naughty:

An excellent point :teehee:

Yeah, that's possibly a closer age range than what I suggested, though I did message Deb to see if she could shed any light on age ranges on here specifically. 

Ooooooh! Guess what??? We're heading off to Darwin on Wednesday! :woot_jump:  :cheer:  :dance_man:  :pbjt:

• Like 1

I'm sure he did a gig later than that :dunno:

Doesn't seem like it :( Hey would u be willing to pay $102 for his concert?? And does Mika ever do VIP? I contacted the CEO through email and we exchanged quite a lot of emails and he sent me the budgets etc (confusing to read haha) and I forwarded it to Deb. Mika would make $50,000 for one show in Sydney and $160,000 for 2 shows so the guy recommended he do 2 shows and he thinks Mika can easily sell out :D 

Doesn't seem like it :( Hey would u be willing to pay $102 for his concert?? And does Mika ever do VIP? I contacted the CEO through email and we exchanged quite a lot of emails and he sent me the budgets etc (confusing to read haha) and I forwarded it to Deb. Mika would make $50,000 for one show in Sydney and $160,000 for 2 shows so the guy recommended he do 2 shows and he thinks Mika can easily sell out :D

That works out around £61.  I think he's done gigs in the UK for around £50 so it's not too much more.  And some of his gigs in Europe have been more expensive.

I'd probably be happy to pay it if I hadn't seen him for seven years - but he would need to do a lot of publicity to promote any gigs, to remind people who he is.

That works out around £61.  I think he's done gigs in the UK for around £50 so it's not too much more.  And some of his gigs in Europe have been more expensive.

I'd probably be happy to pay it if I hadn't seen him for seven years - but he would need to do a lot of publicity to promote any gigs, to remind people who he is.

Oh nice, so this isn't too expensive! This touring company will do all promotion and marketing and all for Mika, and you know how Andrea Bocelli hadn't come here for 6 years? They marketed him really well and they would do the same for Mika - I saw an example and they promoted Andrea on Yahoonews, newspapers, and many articles online :o They said that they think it would be fairly easy to market Mika and if he pays the money ($60,000) to the company, then they will manage all of this. I am really hoping Mika's team looks into this since it is a really good deal and Mika would make a lot of money.

Here's the dilemma- the company says Mika should do a show in Enmore and Melbourne as it will work better for Mika but can Mika get 1300 seats each at both shows? Even with heavy marketing I dont know :( Im confident he can get a sell out in Enmore but I don't know about Melbourne